Community > Posts By > HeyBeautiful88

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 10/02/09 12:56 PM

How about Creepy Crawlers and Incredible Edibles

*Smile*
My Cousin had one of those... we ran outta the stuff to make em with... so we used Wood Glue!
You never knew where you were going to find a hidden Tarantula! Ha!!

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 10/02/09 12:51 PM

To one of my Favorite com-pod-ray's on this site!! *Smile* Hoping you are taking the day for yourself!!

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Thu 09/24/09 11:39 PM
Hey Sister! Nice to See You Here!!
Welcome to Mingle!

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Thu 09/17/09 01:00 AM

Back in the day, they used to use urine to tan hides. Some families would have to collect their urine in a pot & sell it to the tanneries to survive...hence the term "p*ss poor"...

If a family was too poor to own a pot, they "didn't have a pot to p*ss in"...could also be phrased as "$h!t outta luck"...

What's the poorest you've ever been?

I didn't know either of these facts, interesting, and Thank You!
This has been a Very "Humbling" thread to read, but I have enjoyed reading it.

My Poorest time?
Prolly the only time I decided to live with a man.
I traveled from Atlanta to Spokane, Washington to do it.
I sold 2 cars, and gave up 2 jobs, and uprooted my entire life in order to figure out if this was something that I wanted to do... (spend the rest of my life along side this man)
I ended up having to work 3 Jobs, and sleep sitting upright in the Lazy-Boy Chair, as to Not muss up my hair or Makeup in between jobs.
I had to depend on HIS ex-Girlfriend to get me to work alot of the time, or take the Bus in the Snow. It was Cold, I was Pissy, and Tired alot. Since I worked in the Catering Department at a Large Hotel at the time... much of the extra food came home with me, (Very Against the Rules!) and that is pretty much what we survived on... other people's Left Overs.

I can remember filling up my Hockey Bag (ok HUGE) with our Laundry, and then throwing it over my Shoulder to Walk to the Mat, so that we could have clean Clothes on the one day in like 10 I had off to do Domestic stuff. It seemed that I was the Only one doing the Domestic stuff like that.
The worst part about it all.... I was Fricken Miserable. I Loved this Man when we were together in Atlanta. I HATED him when I lived along side him.... and I traveled 2600 Miles to do it.
Ugg.

The Funny part about all of it...
That was in 1998-1999.
Right now, a Decade Later I think I'm ready to give it another Stab. The next time I elect to live beside a man will be the last time.

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:38 AM
Here's one of my Own

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:36 AM

Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?love flowerforyou drool

And Yet another Hottie!
*Smile*

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:35 AM

You are so handsome!

yeah, that's nice

Awe Yeah....
Shannon Sez Ditto! *wink*

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Wed 09/16/09 11:45 PM
Melatonin, Valarian Root and Passiflora...

That's my Answer, and they're all natural.

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:04 AM
Fairplay and Patricio-

Thank you for your Compliments to myself and Fellow Mingle Mates! drinker
We are a Motley Crew here, but you can depend on us to keep you entertained and give you decent advice from time to time! Sometimes you've Got to take our points of View with a Grain of salt... or Pepper I've learned, but I really enjoyed my time here, as I hope you two will as well!

So, To you Both...
Hello, and Welcome!!
*Smile*
~Shannon

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:57 AM
Edited by HeyBeautiful88 on Tue 09/15/09 10:58 AM

Not better than looking at cleavage!
waving

waving
*Grinning* ok... you gotta point there! *heh*
Looking at your Old Posts Pales in Comparison to looking @ Cleavage.
BUT...
I'd Rather look at your Torso above all! shades

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:55 AM

Here's a blanket statement for you. Allthough IMO I think it's more true than not.

Guy say's I just want to be friends= I want to keep sleeping with you and other women.

Gal say's I just want to be friends= I like you but I don't want to sleep with you anymore.

Cha-ching!!!

Totally agree.

Yup.
Unfortunately... I feel the same here...
I've said it myself a time or two...

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:44 AM

clicked on the number of posts you've done...and gone to the first page and read them?

Actually, I do it all the Time... it's a Faster way to find the threads you're looking for.

offtopic
IV... You have a delicious looking Tummy!!! oops

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:32 PM
*Satisfied*

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Sat 09/12/09 02:12 PM

Touche! Mer

Hey TJ!! waving

Long time No Talk!

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Sat 09/12/09 01:07 PM
uh huh...
My Brother and my Poppie!

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 09/11/09 10:45 PM

A lover, one would hope....IS a friend.....and a friend you do not have sex with deserves the same level of trust as a lover.

Funny thing..... I always felt a relationship, of any sort is based in trust, be it friend or lover....or both rolled into one.

flowers Nicely Put.

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 09/11/09 10:39 PM

Very Nice.
Makes me want to Dig up some of my Pics!

*Thinking to myself that Might do Just That!*

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 09/11/09 10:32 PM

just seems to me that friends should not be a wall issue, lovers yes but not friends.

Some People just don't have "Social Skills" They don't know HOW to be Friends.
Some people do not have the time to start a Dozen new friendships, so they start one at a time, Focus on it, and then, when it gets going, and is reliable, and "an old friend" they can then start on friendship #2
It's sometimes hard to give new people the attention they're looking for - especially on the Internet, when you cannot see Facial Expressions, and hear tones of Voice, so it's just plain Safer to keep it on a more... err... umm... Shallow? level.

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 09/11/09 03:31 PM

Brother you have way to much time on your hands.........smokin

Yeah....
But he always esplains some Good Stuff!! *Smile*

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 09/11/09 02:49 PM

Of course!!! I sing everywhere. It makes me happy.

Ditto!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25