Community > Posts By > Instinct617

Instinct617's photo
Mon 06/22/09 12:21 AM
Hey Ladies, just looking to meet some cool women that want to sit and chat at a local spot sometime. If interested, reply and we can take it from there..

Instinct617's photo
Mon 06/22/09 12:08 AM
Hey how's it going? Im in search for a classy woman that likes to get to know people. Prefer ladies in the South Florida area but I am not turning down any ladies that would like to chit chat from anywhere. Shoot me a message, I am a pretty laid back guy that likes to get to know people. You never know what might happen until you put yourself out there. I dont bite :smile: :banana: flowerforyou

Instinct617's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:36 PM
Hey if anyone didnt see this movie yet.. GO SEE IT! Its freaking hilarious..

Instinct617's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:17 PM
Hey everyone just celebrated my 29th Birthday last nite.. Had a nice dinner with good friends and after went to see The Hangover.. Awesome movie! Everyone should see it.. Well just wanted to take a minute to say a few words..

:smile:

Instinct617's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:14 PM
Ahh flirting! Its supposed to be fun right? Yeah I believe thats what keeps things interesting between people. I like to keep it to a respectable limit. Dont wanna go overboard on the flirting.. Am I right or am I right??

Instinct617's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:10 PM
Hey, I would like to say thanks for the advice. I will definitely use these words of wisdom. I would like to be able to post a success story soon..