Fri 09/25/09 06:41 PM

I AM IN LOVE love

Nah, I am over it now :wink:

I can relate:laughing:

hahahah must be in the water

stangette080910's photo
Fri 09/25/09 06:39 PM
Edited by stangette080910 on Fri 09/25/09 06:40 PM
I dont understand why guys do this either it's just dumb but I've found a way to weed them out.

I make them send a pic from there phone and not one copied off of a computer take an actual pic on your phone and send it to me.

And I have no problem doing it myself either I get that question all the time is that really you on those pics yes they are really me.

And I've actually been told I look better in person.

So I guess thats a good thing

stangette080910's photo
Fri 08/14/09 05:09 PM
been in love never really been loved though its sad i know....

stangette080910's photo
Fri 08/14/09 04:59 PM
1. What is your name: LA-TASHA

2. A four Letter Word: LUST
3. A boy's Name: LASTAT

4. A girl's Name: LA-TASHA

5. An occupation: LANDSCAPER

6. A color: LAVENDAR

7. Something you wear: LENGERIE

8. An animal: LION

9. A food: LEFT OVERS

10. Something found in the bathroom: LENT LOL

11. A place: LOUNGE

12. A reason for being late: YOUR PREGNANT

13. Something you shout: LEAVE ME ALONE

14. A movie title: LUNCH MONEY

15. Something you drink: LEMONAID

16. A musical group: LINKIN PARK

17. A vegetable: LETTUCE

18. A street name: LINCOLIN

19. A type of car: LAMBO

20. The title of a song: HUMMMMMM LOST ME ON THAT ONE

stangette080910's photo
Fri 08/14/09 04:24 PM
lol yeah ive been there done that one myself hhehehehe met a man who looked nothing like his pic or they send me blurry ones. whats up with that in my pics what you see is what you get and if look on my profile there is a link to the showcase for the calendar i come in there are even a few without makeup

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/13/09 05:00 PM
you dont look old to me?????? what gives

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:37 PM
I used to live in a couple of houses that had spirits evil and good dont know why but when I was a kid I could see them...

stangette080910's photo
Mon 08/10/09 06:20 PM
Edited by stangette080910 on Mon 08/10/09 06:22 PM
like I said to each is own we can sit and debate this all night plain and simple I just dont like rice or slowmaros. I do like the old SS's though

stangette080910's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:28 PM
ohhhh dont even get me started on long haired men OMG love them look for them everywhere I go......that tats and I bike and I might follow you home....lol no really I wont but I'll be checking you out....

and I will tell you why men the secret behing why women love the hair because when where in a certain position and you feel the hair graze you back.....oooooohhhh the chills i sends up the spine....

stangette080910's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:18 PM
Good for you hope you feel much better now....Welcome back...

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:48 PM

Big girls can't get out of a theater seat.

:roflmao:

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:43 PM

definition "thick" = meatier girls

"10 year old boy figure" = very very thin ribs exposed

look dont get so defensive it was just a question and mostly a guys point of view

so if you think it silly be gone before someone drops a house on you

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

Could I have a solid brick, four bedroom one please????

a cyber house....omfg!!!!!! LMAO!!!

Strangette, that comment of mine wasn't at you...it was directed at the poster above me...you clarified very clearly that you are not being descriminatory, in your second post...

but I still want the house...with a pool please and a cabana boy!!!!!

rofl

me too we can share the cabana boy....wait sense this is all make believe how about about 10 cabana boys a few male models just for the view and well make them pamper us from head to toe....man that would be awesome

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:41 PM
Edited by stangette080910 on Thu 08/06/09 09:44 PM

Nothing wrong with bigger girls. I have been fighting my weight since I hit puberty, I have PCOS so the weight is a lot harder for me to control. I was really thin when I was younger but because of the PCOS the weight pretty much come on overnight. I eat healthy and try to stay active. but nothing really seems to work for me, I do mange to stay the same so I have come to accept that I may not be as thin as I was but I am ok with that. drinker

I'm sure your beautiful to me beautiful is the way you act towards others and how you present yourself. Each woman/man is beautiful in a different way but still beautiful....

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:39 PM
I'm not here to make friends I have plenty of those I usually dont have alot of girl friends there "haters"

I'm here to meet men

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:35 PM
definition "thick" = meatier girls

"10 year old boy figure" = very very thin ribs exposed

look dont get so defensive it was just a question and mostly a guys point of view

so if you think it silly be gone before someone drops a house on you

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:25 PM

is there a limit to what you consider a big girl.....

and ? would you have a very skinny girl or a girl with some meat on her bones i find more and more guys are pulling away from the 10 year old little boy figure to something a little more curvacious

just wondering what you think

talk amongest yourselves ill check in every so often

yayy.

let's denigrate and belittle thin people for being thin. :banana:

no trust me I have no problem with thin people I think each person is beautiful in there own way my mom is 5'8 102 lbs. I'm not a hater if your skinny your skinny but your know models now a days are leaning more to a healthier looking body fit is all im saying...my mom is hot and I dont hate on skinny girls trust me I'm the first to admit when a girl is hot I have no problem with it..."stut your stuff girl" is my saying..... I hate girls who just look at you up and down and have stupid *** looks on there face because you look good and they dont.....

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/06/09 08:37 PM
is there a limit to what you consider a big girl.....

and ? would you have a very skinny girl or a girl with some meat on her bones i find more and more guys are pulling away from the 10 year old little boy figure to something a little more curvacious

just wondering what you think

talk amongest yourselves ill check in every so often

stangette080910's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:22 PM
lol no sex on wheels fancy grocery getting I dont know if I was raised around American Muscle but I love me the sound of a deep throaty exhaust

stangette080910's photo
Wed 08/05/09 06:10 PM
blood thurst

stangette080910's photo
Wed 08/05/09 05:43 PM
top 10 reasons

1. hate it when kids are more mature than your man
2. cheating
3. liers
4. no affection
5. looking at other woman and dont ever try to hide it
6. spending to much time with your friends and not us
7. leaving your stuff at the door no hello just "im playing xbox when is dinner gonna be ready"
8. expecting us to do everything in the house except fix the car which i can do myself by the way
9. getting drunk and loud
10. burping and blowing it in our direction

to name a few

Previous 1