Community > Posts By > Mazzy_King

Mazzy_King's photo
Mon 01/04/16 09:51 AM
Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where your headed

Mazzy_King's photo
Sat 01/02/16 06:30 PM
We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.

Mazzy_King's photo
Fri 01/01/16 07:43 AM
Look in the right direction

Mazzy_King's photo
Thu 12/31/15 04:40 PM

Everyone has needs, wants, likes , and desires. Expressing them is how we show them. In any relationship, we must express these things or our partners will not be aware. There is nothing wrong with posting what it is you neede, and anyone that disagrees with you doing so, is not for you.

There are so many relationship experts on these dating sites, yet we are all single, wonder why? A relationship is built upon communication, before and during it's existence. I'm obviously no expert in relationships, or I wouldn't be here. At my age, I've learned about life and what's important, so I suggest you communicate as clearly and as thoroughly as possible.

Thanks man,,, really hoping to start something new in this new year.

Mazzy_King's photo
Thu 12/31/15 04:37 PM

Yep, I basically think and feel the same way.
flowerforyou

Do you really think and feel the same way as I do?
I'll love to get to know you better

Yes I do, I actually think that it is the only healthy outlook to have when it comes to a relationship and love.
It's about adding something to each other's life, growing & developing, enjoying etc. etc.
The only thing I don't want from what you say, is a family, cos I've got kids. Most men my age do too, so that's not a problem.

Basically love & relationship is about letting go, you know, "if you love someone, set them free!" as opposed to trying to change the other into something that suits you.
Difficult, most have the tendency to latch on, to cling, because they slip into fear of losing that loved one.
I'm also learning still :) It's quite a shift in mindset. Nothing in society preps us for that. (think of series, role models etc., they all show us how NOT to do it). That takes time and practice. :tongue:

With your communication skill, I believe I can learn from you

Mazzy_King's photo
Thu 12/31/15 03:50 AM
Yea.

Mazzy_King's photo
Thu 12/31/15 02:39 AM

Does anyone share the same view as me?
I have a desire to share love, intimacy, and companionship; wanting to experience personal growth; providing emotional and physical support to each other; and hoping to create a family.
I don't have fear of being alone, I used to be afraid of experiencing break up, and not wanting to lose my connection to my significant other’s friends or family.
Our personality traits don’t have to be the same, but if you we want different things from the relationship we may have a hard
time making it last but our differences will complement each other for the foreseeable future.
Is anyone thinking the same way as I think?

I understand what you mean by..

de·sire/dəˈzī(ə)r/
noun

a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.

verb

strongly wish for or want (something).To long for; crave.

If you came on here, like lots of men do & post ' I need '..it would come off as . . Too insecure.

If you posted ' I want ', like lots of men do, it sometimes sounds like they are placing a food order.

I desire..to have dinner with someone every night, instead of once in awhile.
Wow! You really understand me perfectly. You are a genius
But I wouldn't say,' I need ' or ' I want '

Mazzy_King's photo
Thu 12/31/15 02:38 AM

Yep, I basically think and feel the same way.
flowerforyou

Do you really think and feel the same way as I do?
I'll love to get to know you better

Mazzy_King's photo
Thu 12/31/15 01:39 AM
That's what my heart is longing for. It's my heart desire

Mazzy_King's photo
Thu 12/31/15 01:38 AM
Thanks man, I really appreciate

Mazzy_King's photo
Wed 12/30/15 11:59 PM
Does anyone share the same view as me?
I have a desire to share love, intimacy, and companionship; wanting to experience personal growth; providing emotional and physical support to each other; and hoping to create a family.
I don't have fear of being alone, I used to be afraid of experiencing break up, and not wanting to lose my connection to my significant other’s friends or family.
Our personality traits don’t have to be the same, but if you we want different things from the relationship we may have a hard
time making it last but our differences will complement each other for the foreseeable future.
Is anyone thinking the same way as I think?

Mazzy_King's photo
Sun 12/20/15 12:46 PM
It's very annoying what most of my fellow Africans/Blacks portray about themselves(cheats,frauds,thefts even worst still, Xenophobia). It makes it almost impossible to get on with someone who if things work out well, may have been one's better half. People tend to stay away and stir clear of the Black race, but we're not all the same. I'm proud to be an African and a patriotic one. If only you can give some people one chance, then, you'll see how wonderful and marvelous they are. I hope I can find that special person who understands perfectly....(Heart incomplete)