Community > Posts By > myshell711

myshell711's photo
Mon 12/08/14 05:24 AM

Sorry about that, it has been a very long time since I posted on here..as you can see...

I am also guilty of that way of thinking as well...Women, cook, clean, maintain the household....Men, Yard work, maintain cars, fix water heater, etc;...

Perhaps it's society's unwritten rule?...Perhaps it's from old school way of thinking?..I don't know...It's like everything else, if one puts too much thought, energy into it, it becomes somewhat of a issue...I'm not saying I'm right, just how I feel...

Perhaps it would be easier to just let things be and just do...just go with it?....I know this sounds somewhat naieve, but it is how I feel..

myshell711's photo
Mon 12/08/14 05:07 AM

Yes.. I agree.. role reversal is good..
... it is nice if you could share dutys..

.... I think today couples expect each other.. to share equally... somewhat..
the days of the man coming home and sitting in front of the TV...
I must imagine are long gone....

.... but is that thinking still there..
.. that this is women's work ..and this is man's work..... I am very much guilty of that type of thinking..
I am a
. in touch with the times sort of guy..lol........ but there were days where I'd be like... why am I doing this....
. this is why I got married.... to have somebody cook and clean.. for me... not full time.. of course... but I somehow thought in my mind.... there are certain things a wife does... like cooking and cleaning...
. women must expect when they get married... that there are certain things a husband should do.... Like work a hammer and a screwdriver.

.. don't we all have some sort of preconceived idea... what are partners should and shouldn't be doing...yes..?

myshell711's photo
Fri 08/22/14 11:07 AM

Hey Beachie...flowerforyou

Just gave you a nudge..Took me awhile, forgot how to do that..Haven't been on here in like forever..flowerforyou :smile:

myshell711's photo
Fri 08/22/14 11:01 AM

what women want...by phD..no1..
. honesty.
... they want company. they want somebody to understand.them
. they want to know you are really listening. when they are talking.
not that you're just hearing them. but you are comprehending what they're saying.. they want you to reach out and hold their hand..
. they want you to put your arm around them when its cold out.
.. they want you to be that warm fire.
on that cold autumns day...
. they want you to keep the draft from coming in through the windows and doors... they want you to keep the cold out... they want you to keep them warm.. figuratively. spiritually. literally

Amen, bro,
got it in one (Well...maybe 12 sentences lol)

I am pleasantly surprised by this honest, accurate, insightful and considered answer without basting it in your usual razor-sharp humour (No criticism there as your humour rocks) Thanks for showing that side of you...interesting....

I concur...Although I think it's a generalization...I believe Most people want the above mentioned...Not just women..:)

myshell711's photo
Sat 04/16/11 01:43 AM

I lost my son 3 weeks ago due to illness...It's the hardest thing in this world to live with..I have yet any "good" days..sometimes I feel as though I'll never get over it..Parents are suppose to outlive their chidren...it's been very difficult to say the least..The pain in unbearable....

myshell711's photo
Sat 03/12/11 12:56 AM

Yea...what Sofie said bigsmile

What winterblue said what soufie said...:tongue:

myshell711's photo
Fri 03/04/11 01:38 AM

anyone with health issues

word...

myshell711's photo
Mon 01/31/11 01:32 AM

Toilet Paper

myshell711's photo
Sun 01/30/11 01:20 AM

Unicorn

myshell711's photo
Sun 01/30/11 01:18 AM

Perfume

myshell711's photo
Wed 01/26/11 01:31 AM

untucked

myshell711's photo
Sun 01/16/11 02:19 AM

Ya..

myshell711's photo
Tue 01/04/11 01:45 PM

I share EVERYTHING with my bestfriend...he's known me since I was 13,and we became like white on rice..strickly platonic, although we even discussed having sex but decided it would infringe on our friendship...which we value to the core...
He holds nothing back which I admire, he'll let me know when I'm being a real jerk..:) oh and I in turn...:tongue:

Note: I should mention that we didn't start talking about sex until we were much much older, just thought I'd mention that...:)

myshell711's photo
Tue 01/04/11 02:50 AM

Can you get clinically depressed for no reason?
This really is not like me..its kinda freaking me out..
Is it just me? Do any of u ever feel that darkness.?

Hi Bedlum, I don't know you, but I feel your pain and am sorry your going through this darkness..It must feel like such an isolated feeling..yes one can get clinically depressed for no reason, and no it isn't just you, I have also felt, experienced that "darkness" in the past...to the point where I went to see a therapist, who suggested I get a dog, (yeah she really did) which I took her advice as soon as I left her office I went to the Humane Society and adopted a dog, best thing I've done in a long time, forced me to get out and walk it, take it to dog parks, ended up taking that dog with me everywhere I went...which before I would never leave my house...there is light at the end of the tunnel.It's like krupa said, change the scenery, little steps will go a long way...I wish you the best...:)

myshell711's photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:47 AM

Happy...:)

myshell711's photo
Sun 01/02/11 11:48 AM

waving welcome

myshell711's photo
Sun 01/02/11 07:54 AM
Edited by myshell711 on Sun 01/02/11 08:01 AM

"Your wish is my command ladies"

with a furious rubbin on the lamp...a flash of light and a puff of smoke and the magic words "ALLAKA ZOWIE!!!"

The Krupa appeared from the smoke.....

naked, confused, hard on in hand....."What the...????"

"Oh man!" "That damned genie needs to give me a heads up when the sex wish comes up"

Looking around at the horny women who have wished for sex I lay my mojo upon them..."Who's first?"

:)

Picking a number and waiting in line...:tongue: :wink:pitchfork

myshell711's photo
Sun 01/02/11 02:05 AM

Only thing stopping me is finding that one that wants me the same way I want them.......whoa

I agree with this...when one tries to change
the other to be something their not that to
me is a dealbreaker....:)

myshell711's photo
Sun 01/02/11 01:49 AM

Good morning everyone...glasses

myshell711's photo
Sun 01/02/11 01:36 AM

What I get from what your referring to is as simple as Love yourself then you can reach out and love others?...I agree with this statement, because it all comes from within you...:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25