Community > Posts By > MsZeek

MsZeek's photo
Mon 05/09/16 07:44 PM
I dream of a WHITE ORB entering my body when I woke up I suddenly catching my breath and I was sweating all over

I dream of my ears are vibrating and I can't move like someone is holding me..
and when I move my feet and force to move I fall asleep as I woke up its like nothing happens..

I search all over the net but I still could not find some answers maybe anyone can help me out..I am so curious about it until now..

MsZeek's photo
Mon 05/09/16 07:29 PM
maybe the biggest reason why two parties won't last its because they are lack of "TIME" for each other

MsZeek's photo
Mon 05/09/16 07:27 PM
lahat naman tayo nag ka mali
wala naman siguro perfect sa mundo
kung mag kamali man ang tao we must learn to forgive hindi naman dapat tayo mag timpi or put on course on that person..neh hindi ka naman niya mahal or he/she find someone new..but y "BAD KARMA " happens?

MsZeek's photo
Mon 05/09/16 07:18 PM

yes ,may "FOREVER " pero relationship needs to workout the

time
getting to know stage especially sa behavior at sa family background
understanding
honesty

"patience" and "wait" is not applicable anymore in relationship

nag chat lang sa social media boyfriend /girlfriend na
may nang yari na buntis agad
nag away dahil ganito ganyan
tapos nag hiwalay

that's the case now a days

relationship is a big responsibility of man and woman to develop there adulthood, maturity and readiness to accept this responsibility..and to achieve what they called "forever"

MsZeek's photo
Mon 05/09/16 06:54 PM
I'ts better to know first the reason why are you jealous

or ask yourself why should I be jealous ?
is it worth it to be jealous on such situation?
is it helpful to our relationship or not?

ps. learn to think first before you react on things..

MsZeek's photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:57 PM
in a relationship..

there's a couple who is almost perfect there relationship is mutual they understand each other decision and there opinion

but why they end up fighting... every little mistakes makes it bigger until they broke up.. for many years they stay as it is..they dont end up together...

maybe mutual relationship is not an ideal...

MsZeek's photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:45 PM
happy yah sure why not...

MsZeek's photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:36 PM
hi i am new here..hope to have a few friends or maybe more than that..send me a message and I response..love lots...msZee