Community > Posts By > imactually16

imactually16's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:15 PM

a lot of people have that same problem here hon'.

but noone talks about it i want to know what everyone dose about it

um, where have you been??? that's all they do is talk about how they hate being alone. scroll through some threads, there's tons of talk about that on here!

i been at work laugh but it sucks i wish i could change everything

imactually16's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:10 PM

a lot of people have that same problem here hon'.

but noone talks about it i want to know what everyone dose about it

imactually16's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:07 PM
i hate everything about being alone i have a tun of friends but no matter what nothing is as good of a feeling as looking your girl in the eye and telling her you love her i miss that feeling to were it's makeing m sad wat do i do

imactually16's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:41 PM

It was pretty cool i didnt do much , but I did get to spend alot more time with my family , I lost alot of crapy friends .so all and all it was the best summer on recoder for me .rofl

i got rid of all my friends a few months ago.drinker

yea it kinda suck but freeing at the same time

nah, i felt great afterwards, they had turned into female dogs if you know what i mean.

then good you got rid of them but someone can't live without friends

checks pulse.....yep, still living. you're wrong.:tongue:

well only for a limited time .:tongue: but just find one good one thats all you know

no offense sweetie, but i know what makes me happy. being around people doesn't make me happy. and i've learned to live without them, initially by circumstance and later by choice. so thanks, but i know what i need just like i'm sure you know what you need.flowerforyou

well i need friends if you can live without them more power to you but atleast you know what you need

and i'm very glad you have them. it's awesome to have what you need.:smile:

thats true hopeflly you have or will find what you need :smile:

all i need is a job and i'm working on that.:banana:

well hopefully you get it because i'm shure your amazing and should be happy

imactually16's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:35 PM

It was pretty cool i didnt do much , but I did get to spend alot more time with my family , I lost alot of crapy friends .so all and all it was the best summer on recoder for me .rofl

nah, i felt great afterwards, they had turned into female dogs if you know what i mean.

well only for a limited time .:tongue: but just find one good one thats all you know

no offense sweetie, but i know what makes me happy. being around people doesn't make me happy. and i've learned to live without them, initially by circumstance and later by choice. so thanks, but i know what i need just like i'm sure you know what you need.flowerforyou

well i need friends if you can live without them more power to you but atleast you know what you need

and i'm very glad you have them. it's awesome to have what you need.:smile:

thats true hopeflly you have or will find what you need :smile:

imactually16's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:30 PM

imactually16's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:25 PM

imactually16's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:16 PM

imactually16's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:13 PM
mine was allright besides being single but i surffed and played paintball alot so can't complain

imactually16's photo
Sat 07/25/09 10:47 PM
8/9 and i like stuff like astrology and mythology kudos

imactually16's photo
Sat 07/25/09 10:17 PM
would they think its wierd?

imactually16's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:53 PM
so is there certin groups of people your into or anything like do you like blonds alot or do you like punk chicks what group of people do you like

imactually16's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:56 PM

what do you look for in a guy i allways like to know what i have and what i can fix so how about somehelp
:smile: They mostly want love:smile:

well they make me scared to because i allways screw up

imactually16's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:52 PM
what do you look for in a guy i allways like to know what i have and what i can fix so how about somehelp

imactually16's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:42 PM
to all the beautifull girls

Beautifull-10 years

imactually16's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:30 PM

It's saturday afternoon here...laugh

were are you at??

imactually16's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:24 PM
o yea i got my swim trunks and my flippy flppys

imactually16's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:20 PM
i'm in a flirty mode so i'm looking for someone to talk to

imactually16's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:06 PM
i'd be a player i can't keep a relationship for over a month laely

imactually16's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:52 PM

Depth to the eyes is a HUGE turn on, yup! Course, if your teeth are rotten then that's just an instant no no matter what, but they don't have to be perfect. Give me a deep soul with teeth not entirely white over a flat-eyed tooth whitening model ANY day!

I also love glasses... mmm! drool And yeah, height is important. I dunno... if a guy's shorter than me it just takes away my femininity instantly, which isn't good at all for a relationship. I need to feel like a woman in the arms of a man, ya know? Which is probably also why I just can't go for guys younger than 30 anymore. I just... can't... They remind me too much of my baby brother at that point.

i actually like your eyes

Previous 1 3