Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 07:10 AM
Ahhh. Yes. The

Technically a BJ isn't sex,. .Bill Clinton.

. I wonder if he told his daughter that?

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 06:57 AM
The cough medicine manufacturer posted a comment after this guy was arrested
they said:
While our product can produce some side effects, murder is not one of them

This guy used the Med as a cop out to a savage murder.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 06:21 AM
I and every other contractor are booked solid. For months. Actually turning work away. No end in sight .
We are taking that money and buying new equipment..new tools. New hires ( when we can find them) and investing in what we do.

Everyone who WANTS to work..is

The economy has not been this good in a very very long time

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 06:11 AM

Magazine of Jesuits urges withdrawal of Kavanaugh nomination

"ROME (AP) — The magazine of the Jesuit religious order in the United States has publicly withdrawn its endorsement of Judge Brett Kavanaugh as Supreme Court justice following testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee by the Jesuit-educated Kavanaugh and the woman accusing him of sexually assaulting her decades ago".

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/magazine-jesuit-order-withdraws-kavanaugh-endorsement-58143159

Who gives a **** what the priests think..maybe if they would stop molesting little boys their words would carry some weight

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 06:02 AM
Yes..riot when you don't get what you want...then cry when you get arrested for doing it. They think for the moment.

I wonder if that moron who scalded the statue of Liberty for her " cause" ..likes that federal felony on her record now.. now that the spot light is long gone

So ...riot away...and live with the ramifications when you get caught

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 04:56 AM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Sun 10/07/18 05:03 AM
Van Dike made 16 mistakes

Nobody needs to be shot 16 times ...nobody. that person was murdered. And Van Dike needed to be and was held accountable
There are over 760,000 police officers in the U.S and overwhelming majority of them are good. But when you have that amount of people in ANY profession, They all are not going to be good
We have a excellent military...bar none. Staffed by outstanding individuals swore to serve and protect. But take a look in the brigs on the larger bases. They are filled with military personnel who ... Did the wrong things .
Going back to shear numbers

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 03:43 AM
They are bullies and they got their a*s kick with the hearings so they are having a temper tantrum..like bullies do.
One of the biggest losers was Cory Booker..with his own words on his younger years he should never been on that panel to begin with .
Hypocrite
Matter of fact I would love to see a report on everyone on that panel on their college years. Let's see how many were alter boys and Bambi during college
If someone is going to be judged by their " peers". Then shouldn't those " peers' be squeaky clean and without fault on the topic they are judging

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 03:29 AM
In a way I am glad this whole thing happened. It back fired on the Dems and showed them for what they really are .spitefully and vindictive. It will hurt them in the elections.
They demanded a FBI investigation ..on hearsay
And they got one. Which was a inconclusive report
Did they not know that any investigation on hearsay could be nothing more then inconclusive? Did they not know that any FBI report would just be collection of interviews with no solid conclusion? Did they not know that the FBI could never give them what they really wanted..which was a verdict.

They looked childish..they looked like bullies...they looked stupid
Their witch hunt back fired and It will hurt them

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 03:16 AM

“Just capable of sexual assault.”

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I think some people should go get psychiatric evaluations.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36717/womens-march-kavanaugh-doesnt-have-be-guilty-just-emily-zanotti?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

That statement is partly true. Assault and rape being very intimate crimes are very often ONLY he said she said with no tangible 'evidence' left behind to present.

The Cosby accusers, for instance, had no EVIDENCE, except that Cosby admitted that he purchased drugs to have sex with women. That means that it is POSSIBLE any or all of the accusers may have been such a woman.

if K had ever been the kind of drunk that could forget what he had done, it would also be possible that he could have done as described and not remember it.

I suggest you read Cosby's sworn transcripts.
He admitted giving women drugs..unknowingly to them AND he was found guilty in a court of law by a jury picked by both the prosecution AND defense attorneys
Doesn't get much mire guilty then that

Hell..even his wife bailed on him
His OWN words did him in

no photo
Wed 10/03/18 05:27 AM

During the Obama administration they news did a story on the gift shop at the Lincoln memorial and other landmarks in Washington.
They looked at the items for sale. memorial replica s. U.S.A memorabilia. Ect ect
Then turn each over to see the label
Made in China

no photo
Wed 10/03/18 05:16 AM

What is better to do in dating? gossip or sex?

Well, I like to meet my new date at a restaurant of her choosing. Have a drink. Order dinner and then sit down and gossip about the other people in the restaurant. You know. Make fun of them..the bald guys are the first ones to get it
You start off with the regular phrases..cue ball..chrome dome, ect
It's a good ice breaker

no photo
Wed 10/03/18 05:10 AM

Tax History Project
Presidential Tax Returns

"Like all other citizens, U.S. presidents enjoy this protection of their privacy. Since the early 1970s, however, most presidents have chosen to release their returns publicly. In the hope of making this information more widely available, the Tax History Project at Tax Analysts has compiled an archive of presidential tax returns".

http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/web/presidentialtaxreturns

Most presidents release their tax returns for transparency.

Why do you want to know the Presidents taxes?. Do you show your taxes to anyone who wants to see them

no photo
Wed 10/03/18 04:13 AM

I just finished a long term relationship of 5 years 18 months ago but just about finished a recent one of a year long and found the emotion of being in love was the love making I ever had and the climax was 10 better too. I never felt in love with my last partner and just didn't experience the same or similar feelings that I had with the 5 years old relationship.

Therefore I ask myself.....Is sex better while in love or just the same without love, even though the answer seems obvious.....but is it.

Be like Nike and....just do it

no photo
Wed 10/03/18 04:07 AM

if you curious about being intermit with the same sex... I am too let's explore our bodies together... I'm looking for fun and games

Would you mind very much if I video tape the fun and games you two gals have?

I swear I wouldn't show anyone...promise

no photo
Wed 10/03/18 03:47 AM
Let's be fair here.

Let's have the FBI run a college back ground check on all the "peers" sitting up on that panel. .all of them..Dem & Rep

And then we get to fire the ones who partied and got drunk in college

no photo
Wed 10/03/18 03:30 AM

Bill Clinton--"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Lol..yep...in the white house. With a intern young enough to be his daughter .then he goes on national TV and lies about it

Then to top it off he tries to explain to the world that technically a BJ is not sex.
What a stand up guy he was

I wonder if he told his daughter of his BJ theory?

no photo
Tue 10/02/18 04:39 PM

Sure...it is legal any where. Legally...a man can only marry one by law....but having a spiritual wedding is not breaking any laws.

So let me get this straight ,Burt

You are married but want to " spiritulize" other women

And I assume when you are in the " spirit" giving mood..your pants are off. Right

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 02:52 PM

Democrats can't run on the welfare vote if people are working and supporting themselves. They are clearing trying to damage our country. It appears media has an agenda.

The Dems love doom and dismal times. Fact is they can not stand prosperity under a republican president

And they spend their days trying to poke holes in it..as opposed to enjoying it

Professional..mourners

^^^^^^^^^^^^ The question is why are the news media and democrat's like this??? what Those supporting them never address this issue. I have my opinion but that means little.

WHY?

Well for one reason. They can't see out if their backyard.
There is one poster here who gauged the economy because the little gas station in his small rural town closed down

Not that the gas is cheaper at other places around him and small independent stations have been closing down for years and replaced with bigger better stations..and cheaper had prices

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 12:35 PM

The FBI report will come back...inconclusive

Why. Two reasons

1St ..the FBI doesn't do anything in one week.
2nd..and more importantly
NOBODY can PROVE anything from 35 years ago. EVERYTHING is hearsay..and hearsay..is NOT proof

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 03:31 AM
The Dems love doom and dismal times. Fact is they can not stand prosperity under a republican president

And they spend their days trying to poke holes in it..as opposed to enjoying it

Professional..mourners