Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 03:25 AM

Rate my profile.

Frankly, you look constipated

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 03:19 AM

I been searching the one on the net for bout 7 mths. bout ready to give. where does someone go on the net to find the one?

Your net must have holes in it. You should use a trolling net..scoop up alot of them at one time. Throw the ones back that are not good
Wear gloves...they bite

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 02:53 AM
One of the reasons..just one... that I voted for Trump was his promise to destroy I.S.I.S
Without fanfare he hire a general to do just that.

That general did not negotiate ..did not delay..did not take prisoners

He killed them

Now we do not have I.S.I.S. chopping off westerners heads on T.V...we do not have a president crying and doing nothing to stop it..we do not have I.S.I.S. making a fool of us to the world.

Thank you for keeping your promise Mr. President. :)

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 02:42 AM

I expect no one to read through the lengthier posts. But I am making the point that if there is an opinion on this earth, it is not hard to find some 'expert' to agree with it. In the end, they become only opinions as well, if they are not in the position to make or impact the decisions.

That goes for the Dems ad well. MS ..and your Dem pie charts..and Graphs..and articles

no photo
Sun 09/30/18 05:52 PM

I have had a couple guys add me as "favorite"..
I asked them why they did that instead of just messaging me...
They claimed they can't message women first because they aren't a paid member.

I think that's horse crap...and suspect they were scammers sanyway..

Is it true the only way guys can message women is to be paid members?
I didn't think that was the case.

Yes, and they are to friggin cheap to go for the couple of bucks
Just delete those tightwades

no photo
Sun 09/30/18 04:44 PM

I think the hoops are well called for, for the mere fact of the GAIN to be had, having authority that is SUPREME over the lives of others, and a pay of a quarter mill a year FOR LIFE>

Im glad we have a SCOTUS in our judicial branch of the government.

I am not sure we can call anything 'embarassing' anymore with a straight face. There is just to much juvenile, bullying and insensitive speech becoming our 'norm', that the line of 'embarassing' has become at best a very jagged and hard to define one.

I seriously doubt that any of the last few candidates were in it for the money. They were all very well established.
I feel that going forward many very qualified people will decline as opposed to their reputation being dragged thru the mud. And for the strain it puts on their family.
I really Don't think $250,000 is alot of money to these people. They most likely make that or more already.

The Dems created this Fiasco. And it is a major embarrassment

no photo
Sat 09/29/18 02:23 PM

Frankly. I Don' t know why anyone would want to go thru these ridiculous hoops to become a supreme court judge.

The conduct shown to the last few should be enought to make anyone think twice about the position going forward

It is a embarrassment to our country.

no photo
Sat 09/29/18 02:55 AM
The U.N needs us..we Don't need them. I propose moving the U.N to France or Germany or some other country and let us stiff them on the bill for about 20 or so years as we play a minor roll.
Also being from NYC I can tell you that having the U.N here is a royal pain in the a*s.. the traffic caused by it is terrible . The diplomats have immunity from..everything. the park wherever they want..do whatever they want..some have even committed crimes...and we can't touch them. They take full advantage of these liberties . Having diplomatic licence plates on your car is a licence to break our laws without penalty.

So let some other country deal with it.

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 06:53 PM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Fri 09/28/18 06:54 PM

Deny and deflect, deny and deflect, deny and deflect, deny and deflect ...

Ms..I started a thread on Bill Cosby..and you bring the first response defected to Trump. ? look at it..first response

So who' s deflecting who?

Can' t take it ..Lol

Let's call spade..a spade..you can dish it out..but can't take it.

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 01:20 PM

I really dont know about the Cosby accusers. I know I saw nothing that was proof of non consent, besides their word on what happened.

What she claims has still not been proven untrue, so it doesnt fit slander or libel. Cosby tried the same thing and they dismissed it, even before his TRIAL.

What she claims happened would not have 'evidence' beyond what she could do to prove its veracity, a lie detector test and the admission to a paid counselor years before. There was only one other person in the room with her and he would not have motive to incriminate himself, even under penalty of perjury(Remember Clinton?)

His denial is expected and the others merely said they didnt remember the party, which is proof of nothing.

You really don't know about the Cosby accusers?
Well, you sure as hell did know alot about them a year ago in your posts on the Cosby subject

You have a selective memory

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 01:11 PM
Well Cruz is young

But he eats hot dogs and listens to Led Zeppelin..so I guess he is no good

Oh.. and that Republican thing

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 01:05 PM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Fri 09/28/18 01:05 PM

no doubt, college kids do 'party' and drink.

just like hollywood circles 'party' and take drugs

what normal people of most ages do not DO is 'party' by pinning down females and covering their mouths though.

And what about drugging them unconscious and raping them

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 03:16 AM

A step forward for assault survivors. Great courage in the face of haters and naysayers. She had much more to lose than to gain.

Let me clarify, being PUSHED in a room, door locked behind you, music turned up, and hand over mouth is not just 'wrestling with clothes on'.

there are many decisions that are no crime, but also lack character.

She tried to maintain anonymity up until her info was disclosed. I didnt hear any indication she did not 'understand' anything. She speaks in the language of an educated professor and I hope after this is done she can move on with her life.

A step forward for assault survivors:

Same for the women who Cosby raped..right?
Or like you said in a previous post that you didn't believe the first one and basically the other 49 just jumped on board
Why the double standard?
Why do you defend Cosby but not Kavanaugh? Why are you not consistent in your views on this
Don't tell me it is their skin color?..that can,t be it..is it?

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 02:55 AM
Isn't tape recording private conversation and meeting in the white house like Omarosa did unethical?
I mean. This is where foreign policy and country security is discussed and you have a person secretly tape recording it?

Doesn't that speak volumns for the character and ethics of this person

No?

Go to work and secretly tape record your boss then publish the tape and see what happens

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 02:55 AM
Isn't tape recording private conversation and meeting in the white house like Omarosa did unethical?
I mean. This is where foreign policy and country security is discussed and you have a person secretly tape recording it?

Doesn't that speak volumns for the character and ethics of this person

No?

Go to work and secretly tape record your boss then publish the tape and see what happens

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 02:40 AM
In bed by 10:30 ..up at 4 am..from my work schedule my body is trained..even on my days off...no alarm clock needed

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 02:28 AM

looking for some fun :wink:

Was that the ' I want sex" wink, Ben

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 02:26 AM

I m a new member, plz accept me and advice me to find my desired friend.

My advice is to put a shirt on

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 02:20 AM
Or Bill can start pushing ' Jail -O pops

Just frozen water on a stick

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 02:18 AM

Maybe Weinstein and Cosby can do a weekly Vaudeville act in cell block B

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next