Community > Posts By > mdlsea

no photo
Tue 01/12/16 10:53 AM
Thanks guys.

no photo
Tue 01/12/16 08:51 AM
Edited by mdlsea on Tue 01/12/16 08:52 AM
Is it possible to translate a profile box or page to another language ? I am realizing that scammers don't (or can't) read profiles much less how to fill out their own page without a script to go by.

no photo
Mon 01/11/16 07:55 AM
Yeah, too short.
I think you should write about yourself. Detail your dreams, your likes and what you are doing now.

Give people an idea of who you really are and how you see yourself and the world today. Tell how you would like your life to be in the future.

What defines you ?

no photo
Thu 01/07/16 01:44 PM
Hi
I joined a few days ago and just started posting, not really paying attention to the new members welcoming forum.

My name is Clay, I live in New Mexico, USA. Wishing everybody peace and love.

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 09:15 AM
Perfect Circle/Tool fan.

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 08:56 AM
I am not sure what you are asking but I would like to suggest Tour Cycling. This is a healthy and economical way of global travel that allows you to experience cultures and countries on a ground level.

Some people spend years doing it, others short local trips. Plan a trip. Read up on it. It's usually better to know a few language phrases to communicate though in some areas, English is universal.

https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/

There are many blogs here.

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 08:16 AM
I think age isn't so much the issue when other factors seem to override. I realize actual age can determine generation or genre which could be a compatibility issue.
I do believe people do grow, hopefully in the same direction as I am growing, so I think real age (within reason) shouldn't be a major issue. assuming life partners are looking for the same things.
Of course at my age, finding that niche person is difficult at best.