Community > Posts By > blancalatina

blancalatina's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:30 PM
You say..."Uhhhh, I got a better offer".

blancalatina's photo
Mon 02/04/08 02:30 PM
Findme!! Hey gurl! Just stopping by to say hello and get my butt home from work soon! Take care everyone!flowerforyou

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:23 PM
0, but I'm working on getting to a "1" someday!

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:22 PM
Chevy drives a "F***"....ends with "D". Ooops!

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:20 PM

all the ladies are SEXY bigsmile

glasses

Well darlin we feel the same about you all men.

bigsmile

How ya been darlin'?? long time no hear sad sad

glasses

Been busy with everything honey. Have missed your sunshine attitude and flirting!

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:14 PM

everyone who is not me.

Ohhh ohhh, sexy woman in denial!!! Yes you are!

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:13 PM

all the ladies are SEXY bigsmile

glasses

Well darlin we feel the same about you all men.

bigsmile

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:39 AM

I am FANTASTIC Blanca!!!!!!!

good to see ya around again!

Thank you. Nice to see you too. I just don't get on here much anymore. Nice to see the friends I made and the new ones I'd like to make.

Yeah.. its good to come 'home' isn't it :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

Yes, it is....thank you.drinker

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:38 AM
You all count, you all matter, and you're all beautiful women!

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:36 AM

I am FANTASTIC Blanca!!!!!!!

good to see ya around again!

Thank you. Nice to see you too. I just don't get on here much anymore. Nice to see the friends I made and the new ones I'd like to make.

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:36 AM

Hey rebecca...ive missed you girl!!!flowerforyou

Missy sissy!!! How you been girl?? Gosh, I get to see my friends today! What's up Missy?

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:29 AM

Hi blanca......get to know us....hang out for a bit and I am sure that is a great possibility......and most important have fun

Sounds good to me! And a pleasure to meet you all. Been friends with Findme for a while and if she's a "Chica" well, this is the group of woman who are great.

Blanca!!! how are you hun?? haven't seen you in a long time! what ya been up to??

Hey Mommy! How are you doing? I'm just at work and dealing with the girls. Not much new. Missed you guys!

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:21 AM

Hi blanca......get to know us....hang out for a bit and I am sure that is a great possibility......and most important have fun

Sounds good to me! And a pleasure to meet you all. Been friends with Findme for a while and if she's a "Chica" well, this is the group of woman who are great.

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:10 AM

"being confident and secure."

definitely not me.

maybe you think you're not but you definately display sensuality and sexy...you just don't know it yet.

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:09 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen..."SEXY" has never been linked to looks only and she is right. Well said. Sexy is a state of knowing who you are, being confident and secure. Most men will agree with that! You can be beautiful beyond measure, but the inside makes you absolutely GORGEOUS AND SEXY!!

Well I'm sure you are right about all that, but here's the bottom line. You're sexy.... very hottttttttttttt bigsmile devil

Awwwww, thank you. blushing

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:58 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen..."SEXY" has never been linked to looks only and she is right. Well said. Sexy is a state of knowing who you are, being confident and secure. Most men will agree with that! You can be beautiful beyond measure, but the inside makes you absolutely GORGEOUS AND SEXY!!

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:55 AM
Don't every compromise who you are to impress anyone. Be you and only you. The rest will come naturally. YOU are the best there is to offer, nothing more needed.

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:54 AM
May I join? Please? Can I, huh? Can I????
sad

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:50 AM
Not a "Chica" yet....pero yo quiero!!! Is there a secret handshake or something I have to learn first? PLEASE!!!

blancalatina's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:48 AM
I've raised and still am doing it with 9 chidren. (ok, only 5 girls left at home...whew!) They NEED tummy time. As for the cold, tummy time is good. Let him throw his fit. He'll get used to it with a little time on tummy a couple of times a day. He needs to develop his crawling muscles.

He's not hurt, but he will continue to cry if you pick him up every time. It hurts us more than it hurts them. A few minutes every couple of hours will get him out of the crying stage and he'll learn to love it when he can finally crawl. THEN you'll be wishing he wasn't!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25