Community > Posts By > damnitscloudy

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 12/09/12 03:20 AM
I gott burned out on Naruto after it turned into "Saske's Emo Show". I did like every thing else about it though. I'm a One Piece fan boy myself, and I like other off beat comedies like Squid Girl or My Ordinary Life.

damnitscloudy's photo
Thu 11/29/12 11:01 PM
Glen Beck is still around? I thought he cried himself to drinking after Fox news dropped him?

damnitscloudy's photo
Thu 11/29/12 07:42 PM
I don't see how this is going to stop Israel from bombing them out of existence, but its a start I guess.

damnitscloudy's photo
Thu 11/29/12 07:40 PM
I watched ParaNorman and Coraline last night in one sitting. They were both great!

damnitscloudy's photo
Wed 11/28/12 08:21 PM
Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen!

damnitscloudy's photo
Wed 11/28/12 08:14 PM
Bengazi is still a thing? Republicans are just grasping at straws now. They are getting worse than the truthers after 9/11.

damnitscloudy's photo
Wed 11/28/12 03:14 PM
Fairy Tail volume 8

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 11/27/12 07:30 PM
I'm still waiting for any real evidence before I call Kevin Clash a pedo. He did the right thing by stepping down, and even if it comes out that he didn't do anything wrong, his life and career will be tarnished.

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 11/27/12 04:04 PM
I've always been into J-Pop (since I watch too much anime) but I never knew K-pop was a thing until PSY showed up. I love how foreign pop music isn't trying to be serious, its very refreshing to hear.

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 11/27/12 03:47 PM
The Twilight Movies are so bad. I cannot sit through them without getting bored while wishing for something to happen. Its 2 hours of nothing!

damnitscloudy's photo
Fri 08/12/11 03:42 PM
I really hate you right now rant

They are not coming anywhere near my location (kentucky) but hey! I can see Brad Paisly for the 40th time this year! explode

damnitscloudy's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:45 PM
Not too much going on in the state lol.

damnitscloudy's photo
Mon 08/08/11 12:03 AM
1."Hate Me" by Blue October. I'm still trying to get over a break up with the girl I love.

2. "Overweight" by Blue October. A song about self hate and wanting to be a better person.

3. "Hurt" by NIN or Johnny Cash. Its the theme song to my entire life.

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 08/07/11 11:56 PM
Go Packers!

damnitscloudy's photo
Wed 08/03/11 11:10 AM
I play with kittens at the animal shelter everyday. How much nicer do I have to be to get women's attention!? :tongue:

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 08/02/11 12:55 AM

The last movie I watched was "Clockwork Orange". That movie went so far above my head. I do suggest any horror fans to watch Tokyo Gore Police. Its subtitled but its worth every minute.

Clockwork orange, very classic...did you not understand it?? THey tried to reform a kid with bad behavior by using retarded techniques that only screwed him up more. I guess if you like being a robot.

I will probably go back and rewatch it. I walked in the living room with my uncle watching it right after I woke up. And I didn't have any caffeine until 3 hours later. All I remember about the movie were p*nis statues and Beethoven.

damnitscloudy's photo
Mon 08/01/11 04:21 PM

RawrrGirl is the exception to my half joke. She has an accent that would make me melt, and she likes games. Too bad shes a world away O_O

Awww, thankyou :) That was very sweet to say that. We may be far away, but can still share the chat on here. If anything.

There is skype too :P

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:54 PM

At this time in my life, I consider all women evil plotting demons who want nothing more than to see my life destroyed. It could also come from a recent sour breakup too.

bummer, dont tell everyone it took us ages to get all the men to think we where little princesses waiting to be rescued :angel:

laugh frustrated Don't tell everyone at once. It's an exclusive fact. laugh

RawrrGirl is the exception to my half joke. She has an accent that would make me melt, and she likes games. Too bad shes a world away O_O

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 07/31/11 02:51 PM
The last movie I watched was "Clockwork Orange". That movie went so far above my head. I do suggest any horror fans to watch Tokyo Gore Police. Its subtitled but its worth every minute.

damnitscloudy's photo
Sat 07/30/11 10:41 PM
Dear Diary;

I cant find any good movies on Netflix! WTF is wrong with me!?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25