Community > Posts By > Nike1

Nike1's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:19 PM

Nike1's photo
Mon 03/08/10 08:59 PM

The Earthquake in Chile appears to have moved the Earth about 8 cm off it's current axis, and shortened time by some point something of a second...

Time being a man made construct, and illusionary at it's best.... isn't that big an issue....the Earth tipped a little more on it's axis may have more of a global impact.

Where did that information come from?

Nike1's photo
Mon 03/08/10 08:34 PM
A nice smile. It shows you are a happy person and also shows you are happy meeting him.biggrin

Nike1's photo
Sun 03/07/10 06:10 PM

You gave her your heart because you loved her so much, you got to go on. It's not easy in fact it's hard but, everyday it will get a little better. I got this from someone else on the mingles community site. I keep it and read it everyday, it's helping me get over the one that i loved.

God never closes one door without opening another, the problem is we focus so much on the closed door we never see the other open.

Keep your head up and move on.

Thank you for the advice. I do believe that God gives us what we truly need if we decide to be patient.
I am dealing with this situation alot better.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 11:36 PM

yes it would be... I say that quite often..

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me tonight sweety. Im going to hit the bed and try to get this off my mind for awhile. Im glad I got to talk with you. I'll definitely check in and talk with you again the next time Im on.
Have a good night princess, and thanks again.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 11:12 PM

We wouldn't have listened..

I think "if only we knew then what we know now"....

Yeah, like Rod Stewart's song. I wish that I knew what I know, when I was younger.
Wouldn't that be something

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 11:02 PM

Yeah, but the only problem is is that you usually don't see that until it's too late.

most of the time.. once you learn the math it's only once in a great while...

If only they taught these things in school, huh.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 10:49 PM
Yeah, but the only problem is is that you usually don't see that until it's too late.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 10:40 PM

I guess that's all we can do. It just blows me away that what everybody wants, they can have, if they would just stop playing games with the ones thet're with when they have the relationship.

Remember the song "he wants her, she wants him, he wants somebody else, you just can't win"?

That is how it is most of the time...

Is that "Love Stinks"?
I think I know that one.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 10:30 PM
I guess that's all we can do. It just blows me away that what everybody wants, they can have, if they would just stop playing games with the ones thet're with when they have the relationship.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 10:16 PM

Never too far for friendship and strength.. Like I said I've had my own "ouches" but I've learned that no matter how bad it seems to hurt at the time, we get past it but learning and gaining strength for it is up to us...

Yeah, I just hope I find the real thing someday. The one that lasts forever. I wonder if it really exists

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 10:10 PM

I know, I'll find that strengh again somehow. I just want to be careful not to turn into someone that's cold and hard because of it.
It's so hard, you know. She wanted me so bad, so completely. Then once she had me, it all went down hill from there. It all seemed so perfect and honest in the beginning. I was devoted to her all heart and soul, the way I thought it was supposed to be. I don't know how I will ever be able to trust someone else with that again.

I've been there for the most part.. I don't have the answer about trusting again, that part I'm still working on.. But you first have to be ok with you before any of that matters again...

I'm ok with me, still working on the trusting another part but I go by the "give them enough rope" rule... I watch and listen, if they blow it they blow it, I don't invest before that... That's not to say I'm hard or mean, just very careful and somewhat removed/void of DEEP emotion..

Doesn't that suck that people just take the best parts of what we used to trust relationships to be away?
I'll definitely be looking for the red flags the next time. I just hate having to be that way, and to think the next person I'll be dating will probably be doing the same thing with me because of what they might have went through.

it does suck and I don't have a quick fix answer for that... Just be you, be careful, don't do all the giving and DON'T let one person ruin what you could have with a good person...

It's too bad your so far away.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 10:03 PM

I know, I'll find that strengh again somehow. I just want to be careful not to turn into someone that's cold and hard because of it.
It's so hard, you know. She wanted me so bad, so completely. Then once she had me, it all went down hill from there. It all seemed so perfect and honest in the beginning. I was devoted to her all heart and soul, the way I thought it was supposed to be. I don't know how I will ever be able to trust someone else with that again.

I've been there for the most part.. I don't have the answer about trusting again, that part I'm still working on.. But you first have to be ok with you before any of that matters again...

I'm ok with me, still working on the trusting another part but I go by the "give them enough rope" rule... I watch and listen, if they blow it they blow it, I don't invest before that... That's not to say I'm hard or mean, just very careful and somewhat removed/void of DEEP emotion..

Doesn't that suck that people just take the best parts of what we used to trust relationships to be away?
I'll definitely be looking for the red flags the next time. I just hate having to be that way, and to think the next person I'll be dating will probably be doing the same thing with me because of what they might have went through.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 09:53 PM

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 09:32 PM

i've read through most of the thread, and i tend to agree with what has been said so far.

you really need to stop the cycle, and stop being her you know what. having a child with some one doesn't automatically mean they own you.

you can still be a good father to your child, but you do have to make a decision how you will be treated for the rest of your life.

you are the only one that allows this behaviour to continue. love has nothing to do with it, and as cheezy as it sounds, love is supposed to make you feel strong, important, needed, cared for etc etc

so maybe you don't love her, but you are just stuck...don't allow some one to dictate how you feel, own it!

Your right, and she did make me feel strong, loved and cared for at one time. But that was a long time ago.
Thanks for replying to this. Im starting to feel alot better from what everyone has said so far. I appreciate all the compassion. This whole ordeal has been so hard to deal with. I almost forgotten who I was or who I started out to be when I first met her.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 09:21 PM
I just wish I knew how people can just fall out of love with each other. Or how someone suddenly loves and wants you again once they see you moving on. And then once your back with them, they don't want you anymore.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 09:09 PM

If you ask anyone that knows me well on here.. I give it "straight" pretty or not... Some can't handle it... Quite a few email me so don't feel it'd bother me, I like to help when and if I can....

You seem to know alot about people.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 09:01 PM

I wish you luck Nike.. I don't envy where you are.. I do hope you can realize your value and walk away but so few learn that... flowerforyou

Thanks, I appreciate it. You have great advice and tell it straight. I just wish I knew why someone that used to tell me how much they loved me would turn to someone like that.
I will learn to move on, I know I will. I know what Im worth and I know what I deserve and what I can give. Somehow I will.
[/quot

You need an ear, email me.. believe me, it's not like I've never been close to where you are... I have... I just chose "me"... My kids were first... I was second and an "other" had to earn to be in that line up...

Thanks, I might do that sometime, but trust me, I'd drive you crazy going on and on about it. You would get tired of it pretty quick. There's alot of thoughts and feelings to deal with.
And thanks for all your advice and input. I need all the straight talk I can get right now.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 08:51 PM

I wish you luck Nike.. I don't envy where you are.. I do hope you can realize your value and walk away but so few learn that... flowerforyou

Thanks, I appreciate it. You have great advice and tell it straight. I just wish I knew why someone that used to tell me how much they loved me would turn to someone like that.
I will learn to move on, I know I will. I know what Im worth and I know what I deserve and what I can give. Somehow I will.

Nike1's photo
Thu 03/04/10 08:44 PM

What are your choices? Stay with her and continue feeling bad all the time?. Or leaving her and that feeling subsides with time? It sounds like dependancy. The more time you stay, ther more it seems like being drugged. Bottom line are you happy with her or without her. Can you stand the constant up's and downs, the continuous hurt?
Will you be in this same place a year from now? Is the hurt worth it? Love is supposed to make you feel good. It doesn't sound like good to me.

No, I can't stand the ups and downs. It's always been so back and forth, in and out. I've always taken the blame for everything. And the more blame I took, the more she blamed me for more. But there has been some good times, just never knew how long they would last till the next episode.
You could also be right on the dependancy thing. I've been doing this for three years. My esteem has been torn down so bad. I am starting to see alot of things for what they were, but I still love her so much.

Previous 1