Community > Posts By > UnderStated24

UnderStated24's photo
Mon 01/18/16 03:33 PM
Edited by UnderStated24 on Mon 01/18/16 03:34 PM
I noticed a topic of "where did all the good men go"; and I'd like to ask the same question for "where the good women went?"

I don't think I'm asking too much from my potential spouse when my preference is someone who doesn't drink, smoke or swear. A woman with integrity and balance, a nurturing disposition with compassion for others. A soft spoken woman who is able to remain calm in a not-so-calm situation with her confidence and unspoken reassurance. A woman who is not afraid to be vulnerable yet strong at the same time. A future mother who will help raise her children with morals and healthy boundaries. A woman who is able to speak her mind, yet knows when a kind and gentle word is needed to soothe a distressed child.

I'm on here looking for a woman who is all of the above and more. I am not into dating or a 'let's see where this will lead' type of meeting. I'm seriously looking for a wife and I've got a lot to offer that potential woman. I own my own home, I work a full-time job and have been raised by a strong mother who taught me how to be a good man to a good woman. I am close with my family, but not dominated by them. I love to have fun, but with respect and dignity for myself and for those around me. I have traditional values and know how to treat a proper lady as she should be.

Where have all the good women gone? Could you be one of them?