Community > Posts By > Hollywood39

no photo
Wed 08/03/16 04:48 PM
There is nothing wrong with kissing your son. I kiss my baby all the time with peck
Now if its a different kind of kiss than a peck than depending on your culture it may be acceptable. People need to realize other cultures show there affection differently than you may so u should not judge

no photo
Wed 08/03/16 04:35 PM
Exactly trust is something that you earn over time. I hope a person dont think i trust them because they say so. With my kids i investigate the person background and everything. Never leave your kids alone with someone you just met 1 mth ago. People sometimes strech the truth a little its up to you to do some good research

no photo
Wed 08/03/16 04:35 PM
Exactly trust is something that you earn over time. I hope a person dont think i trust them because they say so. With my kids i investigate the person background and everything. Never leave your kids alone with someone you just met 1 mth ago. People sometimes strech the truth a little its up to you to do some good research

no photo
Wed 08/03/16 04:28 PM
Deffinetly not mood setter. Not attractive at all undies. But hey some people may be turned on to thing like this