Community > Posts By > Wildflowerjj

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 03:54 AM
laugh laugh laugh sad bigsmile

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 03:46 AM
(((SHELLY))) actually it was in a plate of noodles....almost bit his ear offlaugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 03:43 AM
I won't tell you what I ate today....they told me afterwardsgrumble grumble grumble

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 03:40 AM
Chinese foodsad sad sad

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 03:38 AM
<----Plays a little song for Gypsy...smokin

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 02:12 AM
<----steps in...looks around..see's a conspiracy and runs the hell out!

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:47 AM
Spider said: Let's see...I made a joke about the high level of conspiracy content of this forum and...
I think it's interesting that so many attribute different motives to me and actually have to strech my post out of context to do so. Oh well. I still get sick of reading all of the silly conspiracies.

Now...I want you to go back and see Where I said anything directly to you...I did not....You made a joke...your words...and I made a joke as well
Motives? Your words.....stretch my post...your words...Now do ya think for one minute that I would honestly talk of murder?
Hello! Joke!
I don't think I have ever posted in one of your threads.....I simply found it FUNNY! A mutant creature called a Frice...born from a Frog and mouse does not make me want to murder.....and neither do your words......

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:00 AM
Wed 07/18/07 06:47 AM
Wildflowerjj,

Frice = Frogs + Mice, right?
Frouse = Frog + Mouse, right?

Talking about wanting to kill "frice" is referring to me, because of my profile picture. Just like if I were to say that I like to kill black cats, it would be a reference to Invisible. But good job at covering up. Since I've been here, many people have fantasized about killing "the frog". Since I changed my picture, it's now about killing the "frice". I'm not as stupid as I look.

In the first place, I didn't think you were stupid....Do ya really think that I was talking of murdering you? Goodness sakes...I don't take your words to heart...could care less...I don't know you...It was a funny post....And you have a funny picture...simple as that...
Do you always read into things as if they were a conspiracy? The last thought on my mind would be to kill a person behind a picture...Do you think your being a little over dramatic? People make fun of pictures all day long....doesn't mean they want to kill them...it really is a simple thing spider...but I guess it's for people that have a sense of humor....

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 11:51 PM
Zapblushing blushing blushing You can ride in my Rickshaw anytime you want:wink: bigsmile smokin

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 11:46 PM
Hey Duncan...Alex!drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 11:30 PM
<------Does a Happy Dance....bows to Harry...Thanks! Life is SAWEEEEET!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 11:20 PM
I apologize profusely Spider.....I found the conspiracy theory idea quite amusing...Myself thinking that certainly what you had written was in jest....tickled my funny bone...
As far as murder being directed at yourself...I actually finally that outlandish....was building a story around FRICE...not spidersbigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 11:14 PM
Great word Zap....have to write that one down for my students!smooched smooched smooched :heart: laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:55 PM
Andrea! Just keep the Whiska away from here...we will conquer the problem with the Frice attack!!!! Frouses! OMG! Their here!noway noway

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:52 PM
DFW! A quick trip to a Mousetrap....complete with cheese! Woohoo!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:48 PM
LMAO! Is that cat there for Frouse hunting?noway noway laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:44 PM
<-----prefers to call it the Frice show! The Frice is Right!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:37 PM
shhhhhh Dammitscloudy.....it's a mutant creature...glasses

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:34 PM
Yes! Frice can be so viscious!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:29 PM
<-----Loves Twister....Morning Andrea....I have a conspiracy theory...think there is an army of Frice...getting ready to take over the world! Ok Back to twistersmokin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25