Community > Posts By > djko1978

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 04:08 AM
I'm thinking that I'm going to my 20 year high school reunion tomorrow night and I've lost 70lbs since last August. So, I'm also thinking that's pretty awesome because I was nervous about going but now, not so much.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 04:00 AM
I get a lot of the poser military men, it's really annoying. Or men that are twice my age....noway
For some reason it's like people don't take the time to actually read my profile. I was pretty precise when I filled mine out. I am really honest, maybe too honest but I at least know what I want. happy

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 03:46 AM

Unwanted. Unloved. Useless. Perpetually lonely. And, no purpose at all in this world...

Sorry, that's just how I see myself.

That is rather sad.....

I hope you can find some peace my friend because no one is useless or unwanted even though we feel that way sometimes. flowerforyou

Thanks for the sentiment. Unfortunately, peace, or something like it, is nigh to impossible to come by. I don't mean to be off topic here, but how would you explain the obvious and blatant lack of a woman for guys like me? How do you explain a lack of jobs or the opportunity for them for guys like me? I can't find work in the field of my choosing. The United States does not have jobs for Computer Repair Technician or for Electronic Assembly. I'm completely penniless and I can't move away. And it's painfully clear that the vast majority of women, Asian, American and otherwise don't appear to like men who are broke and jobless. Is it even possible to find love or get married any more? I've just about given up and gone MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) on this stupid world. I can't do anything about it. It's totally outside of my control and ability to control. Sorry for the off-topic diversion. offtopic :cry:

I know that it is a hard time but if you are here then you haven't given up all hope just yet. There are many that have most likely read this and have probably had some of that same problems. Not being able to find a job and if they are here; a partner.
5 years ago my department was outsourced to another company. I applied with that company that my department was outsourced to and became the supervisor. Sometimes things happen for a reason and you have to be patient.

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/28/16 12:41 PM

Unwanted. Unloved. Useless. Perpetually lonely. And, no purpose at all in this world...

Sorry, that's just how I see myself.

That is rather sad.....

I hope you can find some peace my friend because no one is useless or unwanted even though we feel that way sometimes. flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/28/16 12:03 PM

hello where are you

New Hampshire

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/28/16 12:00 PM
Hilarious rofl

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/28/16 11:46 AM

hello everyone how are you

Hello to you flowerforyou Welcome

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/28/16 10:44 AM

how is this site working for you ? feedback please?

It will give you as much as you are willing to put into it. You have to be up front and honest. Be sure to have your profile filled out and make it interesting. Keep visiting the forums...there are a lot of great people and helpful advisers. happy
You have to also be on the constant lookout for scammers but they really give themselves away quickly.
Good luck my friend flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/28/16 07:37 AM
And how on earth does your geographic location or regional preferences make someone come off as a racist? Smh shocked So how that race card got thrown out on the table is beyond me.
Also, in my eyes....I am a transplant on American soil historically put anyway. I am Irish and Dutch mutt that was just born here from parents that had ancestors that arrived in America many moons ago.
I wouldn't think that many people are setting out to find a long distance relationship. To think that they would be searching for something that would be more close to them and within their region.
Touchy subject there since it has been in the news so much lately but if the if you're going to thrown it out there, at least know what you are talking about. Where you live doesn't necessarily make you say that you like anyone over someone else. Most times for me, people just have to open their mouths and I can say 'Yup, you're not my kind of person'. waving

djko1978's photo
Tue 07/26/16 09:51 AM

could be the one word in english some know

I think you hit the nail on the head! :thumbsup:
I suppose a 'hello' or 'hi' is better than someone saying something negative. :smile:

djko1978's photo
Tue 07/26/16 08:44 AM

hello good afternoon my friend

Hello and good afternoon to you as wellbiggrin

djko1978's photo
Mon 07/25/16 09:57 AM

Well, I am an American (please don't spit-ball me).....and I am certainly not a poser and I can speak the kings English perfectly fine. :wink:

Americans can spot Americans, the way French spot French, Russian spot Russian, ect ect. You can spot someone who speaks usa English and a foreigner writes book english. Scammers speak English wery good. But it's their grammatics and use of English that give them away.

I get what you are saying and I agree with you. I feel that scammers give themselves away really easily. It is very simple to narrow them down and herd them away from the flock. I just wish there wasn't so many of them.

djko1978's photo
Mon 07/25/16 08:25 AM
Well, I am an American (please don't spit-ball me).....and I am certainly not a poser and I can speak the kings English perfectly fine. :wink:

djko1978's photo
Mon 07/25/16 04:18 AM
Edited by djko1978 on Mon 07/25/16 04:20 AM

Lol maybe the are part road runner.

That could be a possibility, lol, I had never thought of that. laugh

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/22/16 05:39 AM
I have to admit that I have read every single post and I have enjoyed it thoroughly. It is truly interesting to see all of the different views on this topic from knocking boots, true love, just sex, souls connecting and so on. Just to find out that the original poster deactivated, which is sad.
My view on this topic is if you have a connection with someone, why would you not connect with them on a higher level? It may not be right out of the gate as soon as you meet them at a coffee shop but after you build your relationship. If you do have that emotional connection and the mutual physical attraction, it's human nature honestly, so follow your instincts.

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/21/16 11:41 AM

don't y'all hate it when people aren't seriously wanting to work up to meeting? #stop playing lol

Meet?! I wish I could find not only 'real' people but people in my area in general. Plus, what do people really expect to gain by not filling out the profile? Ghost info doesn't get you any brownie points. Be interesting, unique, and show who you are.

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/21/16 08:08 AM
LOL...Jenner....That was Hilarious!

But agreed, not all guys are the same. Sometimes it is difficult to sift through the debris to find the good guys though. It can get discouraging, frustrating, and a little overwhelming a times. As it does for for guys too. There are so many of the people that come at you asking for apps and throw cell numbers at you. It makes you wonder if there are people out there that are truly dedicated to finding a real lasting relationship or if it's all bologna.
Good luck to you my friend flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/21/16 07:23 AM
Cheer up sunshine flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/21/16 06:38 AM
I'm surprised that there are not that many comments on this one....
The one line 'Hello', that always cracks me up.:laughing: How are you going to see if you click with anyone if you just say hello and bail. Certainly you're starting a conversation but don't run away. waving
Hello to all and best wishes flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Wed 07/20/16 06:16 AM

I bet you're wishing you would have kept the lights off now op..^^^^^lol

Maybe I should call the Orkin Man....lol