Community > Posts By > shadowmanny

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 06:35 PM
Sup any Agnostic women out there. I'm mainly looking for black women, but I may be accepting of someone else despite ethnicity if you can astral very good. That's something that I'm looking for 1st before I meet ya in person. I like it if ya can Astral and be aware of what you are doing that is always a plus.

No older women please I prefer 19-25 women. That are Petite, Curvy, or Thick. If your thick you gotta be having in the right places and not just where ever.

No Geminis I don't get along with Geminis I butt heads with them I know from 2 experiences.

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 06:30 PM
Are their any Eclectic Agnostics out there besides me if so then what makes yours eclectic?

Me, mine is Eclectic mainly cuz, I mix the beliefs and understandings of Reincarnation,acceptence of magick, my higher Powers are the element of Air, Fire, Light, Darkness, and Shadow. Plus I would also be a Polytheistic person as well. I also mix my Agnosticism with a little bit of the Neo-Paganism into it, IE the 5 elemental higher powers, the acceptence of Magick, Love for Nature (as well as the love of Technology), seeing marriage as optional and not manditory, I feel women have just as much say as the guy and this would make me way different than Catholics in this area, and I was a Catholic person when I was younger before I knew of this belief system. I mix both the left and right hand spiritual paths into my agnostic beliefs. I accept gay marriage even though others hate it(I'm straight before anybody gets any ideas). I don't beliebe in war even though I have seen catholics and Christians act pro war at times. I don't condemn people to pain and torment for not being involved in my beliefs. Etc etc you get the point.

I think of Agnosticism as being the most custom made belief system ever. You can mix it with whatever and it will be just agnostic as long as you don't pick a side between God and the Devil thing. Which I could care less for either, not to be anti that belief but rather to explain it's not for me. Which alot of Christians and Catholics seem to be unable to handle that for whatever reason that is.

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 06:15 PM
Come on all you loveily black ladies come and check out my pro hell if your not black do it anyways. I want to see how I do out of curiosity.

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 06:10 PM
Sup I'm new on here, I looked up astral relationships dating sites and this was the 1st to pop up. So I checked it out this website's free finally something that's free. I have no way to get a pic up so it's on my myspace pro. That pic that was on this comp is gone so can't do anything about that. So when someone that's interested in me simply look me up on my myspace pro, the URL is on my pro on here.
Anyways I'm Manuel, and I'm looking for any open-minded black women that are not judge mental. I added somethings that may bring up the wrong flags so ask before you judge. I have met quite a few judgemental people in my time. Family that has done the same so hopefully I can find a lady that isn't. Hell if the rest of the world hate or fear me it don't matter as long as I find someone that doesn't. Still being single now it doesn't matter, but I'd like to find someone too.