IntelligentDesigner's photo
Sun 05/15/11 02:55 PM
There you have it. The men and women agree.

Sun 05/15/11 07:52 AM
after watching an episode of Repo Games:

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

- Mark Twain

Sun 05/15/11 07:29 AM
ribonucleic acid

Sun 05/15/11 07:20 AM

it's true, there are. but it's not you specifically that they're looking for. it's just about any guy with some money that can get them out of their country and get them a green card.

I don't think the type of guys that would get a hot mail order Russian bride really care what the womens' motives are.

Sun 05/15/11 07:17 AM

"Have a nice day!" Why!? Who are you to tell me what to do!? Maybe I want a crappy day! :tongue:

From the Germans, the imperative!!

laugh

Sun 05/15/11 07:12 AM
Both

Sun 05/15/11 07:09 AM
Edited by IntelligentDesigner on Sun 05/15/11 07:11 AM

A paycheck is like water in your hands. No matter how much you try to hold onto it, it just slips through the fingers quickly :-)

:thumbsup:

However, if you cup your hands just right, you can keep a little in your palm to sip on.

Sun 05/15/11 07:07 AM
The extra 1/2 second it takes to properly spell out the word "your".

Sun 05/15/11 06:58 AM
Before it breaks you down, stress usually creates energy, which can be used to do something creative or productive, which in turn usually relieves the stress.

At least, that's how it works with me, or how I deal with it.

Sun 05/15/11 06:53 AM
Yes, lots of words for 4 AM. I can't quite read them all here even at 10 AM. However, compared to most of our 4 AM writings, they are exceptionally well spelled, capitalized, and punctuated. Even compared to many peoples' writings at 3 PM, when they're fully awake, the same applies.

There are just a lot of questions in there that would take a lot of spare time to answer. If you sift through them though, there are some good ones some should ask themselves and there is some decent advice for them.

Wed 05/11/11 06:40 PM
What makes you think I'm smart enough to be a teacher?

Wed 05/11/11 06:39 PM
a Toilet

Wed 05/11/11 06:37 PM
I could if I could find a lendor willing to loan me the money to buy a car worth buying. But that would drive me and my family deeply into debt that we would be able to repay no time soon, possibly driving us into bankruptcy and eviction from our home. So I prefer not to if that's OK with you.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Wed 05/11/11 06:27 PM
Maybe related to the principle that if you tell someone there are a trillion stars in the universe, they believe you. However, if you tell someone the paint on the wall is wet, they have to touch it to be sure. They're trying to prove you wrong and gie themselves a shining 45 seconds of glory in being right or persuasive about something.

Wed 05/11/11 06:22 PM
What about social security or bank account numbers? Can we still use those?

Wed 05/11/11 06:21 PM

ive got alot more comlements then haters, (all women) seems the haters are miss the point. BE REAL!thats all im saying, if u were looking for someone ,isnt that what ur looking for?be real of what u put out there on a dating site, yes i agree and the men too i guess, i dont look at mens pics so thats for a woman to write about, and please have at it, im sure some guys dont know how crazy the pics they put up are.and about the boobs., yes like as much as the next guy, but come on, look at some of these. a "b" cup pushes her boobs up trys to make them look like dd's or something.lol and when u start gettin to know them, then the real pic come out.im just sayin to (men) and women , just be real with the pics, then when someone looks at u,then they can decide to go for it or not, think about it, it would save alot of hurt feelings.i didnt intend for this to be a bad thing, just thought some needed to no some of these things, God knows i didnt see the "fag" thing commin lol.dont get me wrong i like alot of the pics i talked about, im just sayin to put some real u pics up too. and if u really want to no if i guy likes u , try puttin up a morning pic lol then if he goes for u , u no its true love lmao jk. and please forgive me for any typos haha

That was kind of hard to read.

Agreed. Somewhat proper punctuation, spacing, and spelling may be preferred by most in a critique of their profiles if said critique is to be taken to heed.

Fri 02/05/10 08:42 PM
I once boring through it.

Fri 02/05/10 08:36 PM
German origin meaning brave, powerful leader

Wed 02/03/10 06:19 AM
Becaue getting that very last electron from the battery to actually change the channel is easier than getting up for new batteries

Wed 02/03/10 06:16 AM
Evacuate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14