no photo
Fri 01/26/18 07:06 AM
Coffee satisfies my mind and brings pleasure to my taste buds. A warmth hug on a rainy day.

no photo
Fri 01/26/18 06:59 AM
I'm listening to 'Who I'm meant to be' by Anthem Lights and it's been on replay on my playlist for quite a few days. If you're feeling lost, unhappy or disappointed with your life right now, this is the right song for you. I hope this will make your day and bring positivity to your life.

no photo
Wed 07/27/16 10:37 AM
'Sa Sagada' if you're a Filipino, then you'll understand that line. Our generation nowadays has a new way of coping up with break ups and the first thing that they do is to simply TRAVEL.

no photo
Wed 07/27/16 10:29 AM
Doesn't it feel good to relieve a memory, an experience, a celebration, a milestone, a mistake or even a person through songs? Music is the sound of poetry, the rhythm of a poet's thoughts. It's the melody of hay wired and collective words running through his soul. That being the case, imagine yourself listening to mainstream music nowadays and how do you feel? Although some are good, most of it lose the message and soul of what music is.

no photo
Sun 03/06/16 07:10 AM
That moment when you talked to some stranger randomly. Next, you're talking on a constant intervals sharing a part of who you are and goals in life. Everything went smooth and right, just when you thought it couldn't get better, that stranger suddenly went MIA. Poof! Nada! No explanations as to what you did or said wrong. In the blink of an eye that ephemeral encounter suddenly disappear.

Anyone felt the same, at least with some stranger whom you thought you have a connection with?

no photo
Sun 02/21/16 07:37 AM

I had that opportunity. Someone I dated in my early twenties and when it ended because of mixed signals, we lost touch. He reached out on FB three years ago. We talked about the past and realized that we each thought the other was not invested or interested, though that really wasn't the case at all. We both were in love with eachother, but too unsure of the other's feelings to be upfront and be the first to say it. If you have the chance to speak to the 'one that got away', take it. Even if it does not reignite the relationship, it's good for the heart and soul.

I can somehow relate to this, atleast on the part of thinking that one is not really invested in the relationship. A closure or a simple conversation is always a good way to end the what ifs in one's mind

no photo
Sat 02/20/16 05:48 PM

Normally I'm either out with friends to go watch a few bands that we all know the ones that play. Or doing something with family. At times I go out to see a Movie and out to eat.

Then at other times like tonight nothing going on so I'm just relaxing and fixing to watch a movie at home snuggled up in my recliner~~~with my dog sassy :thumbsup:

Regardless what I do I'm good with it from being busy to just staying in my pj's all day and just doing what ever I decide to around the house, yard or nothing at all.. :thumbsup:

Nicely said :thumbsup: Especially on the part about wearing PJ's all day. That's one of the things I'm lookin forward every weekend, to be able to wear PJ all day long :smile:

no photo
Sat 02/20/16 05:47 PM

I spend Saturday night trying on clothes I bought Friday night for Saturday night dates that I don't have. I'll be ready for one when it finally comes around though. Oh, & I also spend my Sat. nights trying to update my profile on the other dating site so I can get a real date.

The irony of dating nowadays right? You have to rely on a dating site to get you one.

no photo
Sat 02/20/16 05:45 PM

Watching the fish in my aquarium have wild fish sex.

I can't visualize the fishes doing that hahaha

no photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:19 AM

Saturday night I put my superhero costume on and fight crime in my manly men's satin leggings with my sidekick...no wait,that's Batman.
I usually hire a bouncy castle and strippers,see what happens... What do you do ?

Hahaha! That batman description is hilarious. I'm cuddling up with tons of books waiting to be read while the songs from the iPad accompanied me.

no photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:19 AM

Kyogo,piano jam. SoundCloud.com.. A beautiful piano piece that just begs good lyrics and a sweet voice over the top,but works amazingly well on its own.

I'll look up for this song, it seems amazing based on your description

no photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:39 AM
How would you typically spend your Saturday night? Going out with friends, or other night activities, staying at home?

no photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:36 AM

Golden-Jill Scott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCXr79Rkcw

I've searched the song on YouTube and it's beautiful

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:36 AM
Music is a form of expression that is explicitly and wildly use in media today. The melody and its rhythm coupled with its message conveyed through the lyrics, makes music relatable to our individual experiences. Belong by Cary Brothers seems to be the song of my life right now since I can't get it out of my head and it conveyed what I'm going through right now. So what's the song of your life at the moment?

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:30 AM

Don't cha wish your boyfriend was hot like me.....lol...But seriously, since we share the kids...I would be myself and never say anything in reference to the lost relationship...we have just put it behind us and moved on...just saying..

That seems like a hard situation since you've got kids but you're right to put it all behind for the sake of the children

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:30 AM

hi

Hello there :wave:

no photo
Thu 02/18/16 05:26 PM

I've actually thought about such. All in all, I don't know that I would want to say anything at all.

And, note that there are at least two kinds of such people: the ones you wished had not left, and the ones who you either then, or later, realized you were lucky to "lose."

My life lessons were mine, not something shared. I suspect that whatever I might say to them, would be meaningless to them. At most, as Sitka said, politely wish them well. No point in doing anything else, really.

You're right at the types and again correct on the part that whatever you say it would be meaningless to them. Sometimes, there is just a point in your life where they suddenly crossed your mind and that is the time when you wish you'll be able to say anything to them

no photo
Thu 02/18/16 05:23 PM

I know you missed me but that's ok I have moved on.
Your lost bye

It's great that you have finally moved on :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 02/18/16 05:23 PM

.ummm.. I would say.. I said you could borrow my pickup truck not keep it..yup..

Hahaha! This made me laugh, so she still has your truck?

no photo
Thu 02/18/16 05:21 PM

That is a great question enigma.:smile:

I would tell them..

1. Thanks for the memories and for the lessons
2. I genuinely wish you well
3. Thank God we got out of each other's way so the right match for us could fill those spots

Thanks! Then that means there's no more bitterness or regret left in your heart based on the things you wanted to say to him

Previous 1