Community > Posts By > jezimari

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:08 PM

"If you believe in peace, act peacefully; if you believe in love, acting lovingly; if you believe every which way, then act every which way, that's perfectly valid - but don't go out trying to sell your beliefs to the system.
You end up contradicting what you profess to believe in, and you set a bum example.
If you want to change the world, change yourself."

Tom Robbins

nice 1!!:wink:

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:35 PM
im the one who gives love too much..

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:00 PM

I guess it is

But I like to feel the love and show the love

exactly..:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:00 PM

This would seem to have an obvious answer...until you actually look at the question.

From the way the question was phrased, you know the one guy truly loves you, but you don't feel the same way about him.

In that case, you are better off being away from both of them because you won't be doing anything but creating misery. Either for yourself ( in the case of the guy you love that doesn't give it back ) or for the guy ( the one who loves you but you don't have that kind of feelings for).

:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:59 PM
laugh

I choose neither

I don't want to be in love with a man and I don't want any man in love with me

laugh

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:57 PM
okay..im in the situation that im with the man i love and he said he loves me too but i never felt he loves me..

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:55 PM
is it possible to learn to love the man who loves you?

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:53 PM
they said chose the man who truly loves you.. but i want it to love and to be loved as well..

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:52 PM
happy

depends on what you want... if you want to satisfy an unhealthy dependency, be with the one who can't show love. If you want to feel loved be with the one who loves you...:heart:

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:50 PM
what if you learn to love the other guy?

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:48 PM
yes.. 1 sided love affair will not work..

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:44 PM
..to be with the man you love but not giving you in return or to the man who truly loves you..

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:24 PM

Nothing hard to believe about it.....

you can fluff it up in pretty ribbons....but if a man wants to be with his girl...he'll quit a job, to spend more time with her...

well maybe im not in his priority over his job thats why..

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:22 PM
thanks for the response..now il make a hard decision to make..

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:20 PM

hummm ive had that before it means u were fooled into friends with benifits.... even if there are other things said.. facts are actions do show more than words... but words do mean something if they are shown with actions.... i hope that makes sense to you... best of luck.. time to move on though..deb

i guess im in the situation that friends with benefits then.. ohhh

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:19 PM

If he wants to be with you he'll find the time...and plenty of it.

i know, he will find a way just to be with you..:smile:

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:17 PM

Sorry sweetie, but the answer is an emphatic... NO!
If a person cares for you, or is "into" you, they will do everything within their power to make time, they won't be able to help themselves for you will be on their mind constantly.

yahhappy

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:16 PM

No.

Men will do exactly what they have to do, whatever it is.... to be near or with the one they want to be with.

Move states, countries, jobs, lives......

no time = no interest.

what if works a lot.. still no time..means, hes not really care about you?

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:12 PM
what if he doesnt have time for you, does he really care about you?

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:39 PM

So if I find a great kisser...that equals love? That all sounds good and all, and probably makes a hell of a romance novel...but highly unlikely.

If you have to question it, it probably isn't true...

you can feel it the way how he/she kissed you..i guess:smile:

Again...not likely. A kiss is nothing but a physical response to a given situation, I've had great kisses in my life but I can't equate love to a kiss. Like I said, probably makes a hell of a romance novel...but it isn't very realistic.

okay thats your opinion.. maybe its on his/her way how to show and prove that he/she loves you.. also if he/she makes you happy.happy

If love exists between two people...what is there to prove?
how about being faithful?