Community > Posts By > jezimari

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:42 PM
we both have a lot of common.. we both loved each other.. he said nothing wrong with me, its him.. he has another priorities and have to deal with it.. but i dont think hanging out with him will help me. i have to moved on and not talking and not seeing him will helping.

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 05:11 PM
he s the one who broke up becoz he doesnt know what he wants.. stressed out from previous marriage and so on.. scared to be a failure again. thats why i let him go. i want to moved on, so its better if i wont see him again. i guess.

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 09:18 AM
i just broke up with my bf and still he wants me to hang out with him.. needs opinions? i dont know his reasons why he still wants me to out with him..

no photo
Wed 05/04/11 07:53 AM
imstill single because i havent meet the right man that will love me with all his heart for who and what i am, and who will accept my everything with respect.

no photo
Sat 04/10/10 01:09 PM
cheating is unforgivable..grumble

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:44 PM
her hair!!! i love girls who knows how to do her hair nice!flowerforyou :smile:

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:33 PM

Of course there is always the exception, but generally if someone cheats once they will do it again. I have known couples who have successfully through an infidelity but only after a minimum of a year in counseling together.

So, generally speaking, I would say its a waste of your time to take him back. I'm sorry you are going through this. flowerforyou

i will..:) it takes time though..flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:07 PM

Jezimari, You have been given a lot of great advice by people here. All I can say is, I have forgiven for many things in my past relationships, and most of the time I got burned again and again. The last man I really cared about was with another woman; he never dreamed I would find out. I need to clarify though-he was not obligated to me at the time but it still really hurt because we were trying to work on things. I was so crushed. I went through lots of tears, sadness, anger, all of it. He begged me to be with him. Swore he wouldn't do it again. I walked away. So hard to do. brokenheart

I still sting from it. But like Dancere said, forgiveness is so key to your healing. I looked at your profile. You are a beautiful woman! You sound very sweet, too. Let time heal your heart. Surround yourself with good friends and family. Let yourself have a good cry or seek out a shoulder to lean on when you need to. I'm still healing, but every day is better and better. You may wish to block him from contacting you; I know that kind of thing bothers me and just "stirs the pot" and does not help the healing happen any faster.

I am sorry you were hurt. I think all of us have been in many different ways. Wishing you a better tomorrow, and great happiness.

Jenflowers

yes, and i appreciate all of you! i never knew each one of you but i feel the sincerity of your heart. life is full of **** sometimes, lol... and life must go on.. im still healing my heart.. its just him bothering me again.. why? coz he knows im different! but you know what.. since i had found out his cheating and lies.. i didnt cry! i just felt soo upset! i can forgive yes, but i cant forget that easy. i still have faith that after this challenge , soon turn out to be happiness throught out my life. and i dont give up life nor hope just because of him... i have to moved on and be proud myself! drinker :smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:01 PM

Yep, someone that selfishly, willfully hurts does not have any regard for you ...

THAT is not love, that is love took a train outta Dodge ...

Simple truth, they will do it again ... and in many more ways ...

yes!! yes!!! and yes!!!rofl

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:00 PM

is it stupid when you found out that your bf cheated on you and you still forgive him and back together? help help

It's understandable that you still love him but do you really want to be with someone who doesn't feel the same way about you? If he did he would not have cheated, no matter what the excuse.

I know it hurts like heII but if you let him get away with it once you're only setting yourself up for failure again.

He needs to know what it's like to lose you for what he's done. Only then will you know if he's got it in him to do whatever it takes to earn your trust again and get you back.

im fully awake now of my stupidity...so im free...drama free! trust is very important in a relationship and he broke my trust! cant take it back now..:)

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 01:58 PM

O ... And I'd forgive, always ... Dump the toxicity for your own sake ...

But, I would NOT forget and take him back ...

That is just me ...

Some damage is too irreparable ... So is trust gone mistrust!

very true... once theres a crack it will never put together again.. i dont trust him anymore so no more relationship!

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 01:56 PM

thing is he lied to me.. then i found out that he cheated on me... i talk to the girl and i discover everything.. he wants me to believe everything he says.. that he loves me.. convincing! but still im glad i found out the truth and it really hurts! now he wants us to talk.. im so confused.. :( thats why i ask some opinions here to uplift my spirit.. so i can decide which best way i can do. thanks to all of you.. this really helps..drinker

It sounds like you love him, he may also truly love you - but you may want to ask yourself, seperate from love - is his behavior acceptable to you?

Personally, if I am in a relationship with someone, it is not acceptable for them to sleep with other people. If I am in a relationship with someone it is not acceptable for them to lie to me. If I am in a relationship with someone, it is not acceptable for them to disrespect me....

I think you see my point, it takes more than love to make a relationship work.

I feel for you that this has happened - I wish you the best of luck...

$.02 drinker

1 thing i know after this, he didnt treat me right, he didnt respect me..at all! maybe im not good enough for him.. well its his lose not mind! i will not let him ruined my life again.. never! coz if u love someone.. u will think the best of the relationship! so im done with him.. woohoo!

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 11:58 AM

is it stupid when you found out that your bf cheated on you and you still forgive him and back together? help help

Since every couple is different and none of us knows the specifics of your relationship, no one but you and your bf can really decide what's best for you. I have never cheated and have never been cheated on- would I forgive a guy for cheating on me? I don't know, since I've never been in that situation. It's easy for most people to say "Oh, I'd never do that!" or "You really need to do this!" Until you've been there, you don't know what you'll do.

I've had to ask for forgiveness for other things though, and I appreciated it when it was given. I will repeat, it's up to you what you choose to do in your relationship, whether it's "stupid" or not depends on how you feel. You've already said you can't trust him anymore; without trust there is no relationship. So you've answered your own question. Trust your instincts, they're usually right. Good luck in whatever decision you make.flowerforyou

thank you.. i will decide the best! that he will lose me forever! :)

jezi, you have friends and potential friends here on Mingle, and friends in your community, and family that will help you get through this. I know it's hard, we all do, but you'll survive, and you'll be stronger, and one day soon, you'll be ready to find love again with someone true and honest and loyal to only you. flowerforyou

im looking forward to that.. i have to be positive to moved on.. :)

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 11:35 AM

Since every couple is different and none of us knows the specifics of your relationship, no one but you and your bf can really decide what's best for you. I have never cheated and have never been cheated on- would I forgive a guy for cheating on me? I don't know, since I've never been in that situation. It's easy for most people to say "Oh, I'd never do that!" or "You really need to do this!" Until you've been there, you don't know what you'll do.

I've had to ask for forgiveness for other things though, and I appreciated it when it was given. I will repeat, it's up to you what you choose to do in your relationship, whether it's "stupid" or not depends on how you feel. You've already said you can't trust him anymore; without trust there is no relationship. So you've answered your own question. Trust your instincts, they're usually right. Good luck in whatever decision you make.flowerforyou

thank you.. i will decide the best! that he will lose me forever! :)

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 11:30 AM

It's not "stupid" per say, but it is unwise, and extremely difficult. The same can be said about cheating gf's too, just as fraught with lies, deceit, treachery, and lack of remorse. I don't want to sound to harsh, dear, but based on my own personal exp, DUMP the BUM!!!!flowerforyou

I'm sensing a growing consensus already on this thread topic.

haha dump him... drinker :banana:

Jezi, if I had a time-machine I would do one of two things:

1) Tell her(my crazy drunk bi-polar Aussie ex) to pizz-off and leave me alone at the moment she first met me.mad

2) Threw her out on the street the moment I first found out she cheated, and change the locks. Fun to do on a cold winter night when she's not wearing any clothes.devil

I know, it's hard, and you love him, or you did, but your heart will be smashed into a million pieces if you stay with with him. I know this from personal experience.

you are right.. coz if ever i get back to him, i will never have a peaceful mind.. yes, i do love him.. i just dont like what i felt right now, it really hurts.. i hope i have the strength to say all of these things you said.. ive been loyal to him, but he didnt care at all.. so, i decided to leave things behind and start my new life without him. this will be tough! thanks!drinker :smile:

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 11:18 AM
thing is he lied to me.. then i found out that he cheated on me... i talk to the girl and i discover everything.. he wants me to believe everything he says.. that he loves me.. convincing! but still im glad i found out the truth and it really hurts! now he wants us to talk.. im so confused.. :( thats why i ask some opinions here to uplift my spirit.. so i can decide which best way i can do. thanks to all of you.. this really helps..drinker

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 11:14 AM

It's not "stupid" per say, but it is unwise, and extremely difficult. The same can be said about cheating gf's too, just as fraught with lies, deceit, treachery, and lack of remorse. I don't want to sound to harsh, dear, but based on my own personal exp, DUMP the BUM!!!!flowerforyou

I'm sensing a growing consensus already on this thread topic.

haha dump him... drinker :banana:

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 11:13 AM

Fogiving is never stupid. 99% of the time it is stupid to get back together. Some people do change though, unfortunately that is rare. flowerforyou

yes, i can easily forgive people.. but its hard to forget just like that.. and yes, i need to moved on and leave things behind..:)

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 11:12 AM

Yes. In this case, love is irrelevant because it's not returned. If it was returned, he wouldn't cheat.

Do you still TRUST him? Think about it.

thats the prob..i still love him.. but for sure i cant trust him anymore..theres always doubts in my mind..im just confused coz it is still fresh..

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 11:11 AM

think Yesthink

do i ahve to moved on? but i love him! :(

He'll just cheat again...move onflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

true.. once a cheater will be a cheater forever..

Previous 1 3 4 5