Community > Posts By > amae1108

amae1108's photo
Thu 03/03/16 12:47 PM

Only Men cheat?spock

No im sorry that goes for both men and women.i just elaborated my message for us women to dont go through the mess of being the other woman.now i dont know how men will react to this bec oviously if you can understand my message im not taking sides here and its just that most of the time you guys are the once doing this. So as a girl just sharing what am i going to do if i was on that position.

amae1108's photo
Thu 03/03/16 12:44 PM
No im sorry that goes for both men and women.i just elaborated my message for us women to dont go through the mess of being the other woman.now i dont know how men will react to this bec oviously if you can understand my message im not taking sides here and its just that most of the time you guys are the once doing this.

amae1108's photo
Thu 03/03/16 12:23 PM

I think all man do this i mean its their human nature to taste something new to spice things up.they will flirt with their opposite sex to get something and now its all up to us female if we will entertain that kind of guy knowing if the guy is married or in a relationship. My point here is men cheats but you think if the woman they flirted with wont even dare to go and have a sexual or longterm and serious relationship with a married or in a relationship man. Just imagine if all women don't entertain guys like this?i believe that maybe their are no broken families now. So my message here are for the women please don't go with married or already taken guys coz we deserve someone who doesn't treat us as a 2nd option bec they are not happy with their first or what ever their reason for cheating. Their are so many guys out their That is meant for us just have faith bec always remember you will ruin and hurt other people and even be a cause of a broken family.and if you where on the wife or girlfriends shoe you wouldn't want that to happened to you.right? Now don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto u. I always believe in the law of KARMA.

amae1108's photo
Thu 03/03/16 11:53 AM

I think all man do this i mean its their human nature to taste something new to spice things up.they will flirt with their opposite sex to get something and now its all up to us female if we will entertain that kind of guy knowing if the guy is married or in a relationship. My point here is men cheats but you think if the woman they flirted with wont even dare to go and have a sexual or longterm and serious relationship with a married or in a relationship man. Just imagine if all women don't entertain guys like this?i believe that maybe their are no broken families now. So my message here are for the women please don't go with married or already taken guys coz we deserve someone who doesn't treat us as a 2nd option bec they are not happy with their first or what ever their reason for cheating. Their are so many guys out their That is meant for us just have faith bec always remember you will ruin and hurt other people and even be a cause of a broken family.and if you where on the wife or girlfriends shoe you wouldn't want that to happened to you.right? Now don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto u. I always believe in the law of KARMA.

amae1108's photo
Thu 03/03/16 11:43 AM
And their are so many perverts too. Well anyways thanks and good luck to you as well.

amae1108's photo
Thu 03/03/16 11:37 AM

amae1108's photo
Thu 03/03/16 11:11 AM
This is the reality if you see the profile pic is not a good looking guy or girl you wont hit the match botton or even dare to shoot that person a message.thats why many people here fake their profile.

amae1108's photo
Thu 03/03/16 11:06 AM
Positive+++its not bad to rest if your tired and even the strongest person have to fall down sometimes.giving up was never an option. PRAY and always have FAITH .do good and be good.people will hurt u and fail u and even put u down. Thats the reality of life.PRAY and have FAITH.always think positive even if it seems like there is no hope.PRAY and always have FAITH. Always believe that in every storm there is a sun and rainbow behind it. Fall..cry.. but learn to stand up again and keep on fighting...one day you will pass your own storm and you will smilie and be happy again. Just alWays be good and do good.erase all hatred in your heart.learn how to accept and forgive and move on. And one day you will just realize that everything is falling in place and your happy and your heart and mind is at peace again.

To God be the Glory!God is Good all the time...:heart:

My INTERESTS:
Please dont message me if you dont have any profile picture or if your not really the person on your profile. i mean i dont see the point in that. your afraid that no girls will reply to you if they saw that your not that hot or that good looking.same goes for the girls. please please shout our to the pervert guys whos messages are full of inviting women to vid sex chat, please dont even dare to waste your time typing your none educated messages because i wont even waste a single second of my time opening your message. Another thing please dont even offer women money or even telling them how rich you are or even offering them marriage.you wont get a DECENT woman here if your style is like that. I mean we we deserve some respect coz a decent and independent women who knows how to respect them self wont be blinded by those things. RESPECT, always remember our mother who gave us life are women also thats you wont be happy if someone disrespect you mother, right? And this also goes for all the women that please learn to respect your self for you to be able to gain the respct of others.you dont need to wear sexy and bitchy cloths to attract guys. Then what..you will get mad if a guy disrespect you or only wants you for your body. just respect yourself.treat your self like a woman with dignity and respect. Always look at your self like the rarest diamond that no one can afford, bec honestly we are humans we are suppose to be priceless dont let anybody feel that your worthless.

not trying to be smart here i just think that everybody should know this.
#amae's points of view.
# democratic county # free will to express my OWN opinion. Not judging anyone here this message goes to all.