Community > Posts By > Richierae

Richierae's photo
Sat 03/05/16 01:50 PM

People who use pictures of them lying in bed.
laugh

Richierae's photo
Sat 03/05/16 01:48 PM

I hate when they have unknown on their marital status, I mean you are or you are not its really that simple.
true

Richierae's photo
Sat 03/05/16 01:45 PM

Richierae, as a new member of Mingle2, you get a complimentary copy of the site's music CD.

The songs accurately describe the members of this site.

Click here to access the songs and their YouTube videos.

Song #4 might appeal to you. It was recorded by a 17-year-old Canadian girl who was the opening act for Britney Spears when the latter toured Canada.

thanksblushing

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 04:24 PM

The only thing I want to add, is that it's a mistake to think you KNOW anything about someone, just because they don't have a pic up. Or a really recent one, for that matter.

As Sitka says, for practical reasons, it's logical to make sure you DO know who (or what) you are dealing with before you take any risks.

But there is no need at all to make any declarations about someone, based on this.

I point this out, because possible THE most common behavior I see people exhibiting in these kinds of forums, is to think they have to make pronouncements and deeply personal decisions about each and every person they deal with.

I recommend an approach sort of loosely based on an old wine commercial I saw. Their tag line was "we will sell no wine, before it's time."

My application here is, don't make any hard decisions about another person, until you HAVE to, in order to proceed. This helps cut down on your fears or prejudices turning you into an inadvertent hermit.

I agree

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 04:23 PM
Photos are first impressions, you have seconds to sell yourself your impressions last for a while, until otherwise its better to make the best of it, for proper introduction/impression.
so photos are great.

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 04:07 PM
when you did not fake a smile throughtout your conversation.

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 03:56 PM
Bourgeoise

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 03:26 PM

Guy Fieri Stunt Double:thumbsup:

Lol at.. guy fieri

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 03:22 PM

Because I have no life...........sigh.......ohwell

He's........questioning

frank flowerforyou

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 03:15 PM

all the opposite sex have all found true love, give rise to same sex perfect match.flowerforyou :heart:

Not on planet Earth.
As a native of planet Melmac, I'll check my star charts to see which other planet has what you mention.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

ok thanks

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 02:55 PM

Welcome..

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 01:33 PM
ohwell no, could be just buddies, no strings.

all the opposite sex have all found true love, give rise to same sex perfect match.flowerforyou :heart:

an old graying white guy old enough to be your father is not what you want, but I wish you the best on your search. You are a cute kid.

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 01:30 PM
ohwell naah.

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 01:21 PM
noway

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 01:17 PM
laugh

Richierae's photo
Sun 02/28/16 01:13 PM