Community > Posts By > Haw0

Haw0's photo
Mon 02/29/16 04:57 PM
Edited by Haw0 on Mon 02/29/16 05:00 PM

Is love just a feeling alone ? Or is it a combination of feeling and consistent actions.

If love is a feeling alone , then I dont expect it to last very long. Feelings can change from good to bad from day to day.I want no part of a weak and fickle love like that.

yup im agree, the emotion of love will go and come back . And its an every relation, today people want that or nothing, once the love feeling is gone the relation end. My mom that is with my dad since 40 years told me that . She is with him since shes 16. So if you dont want that weak and fickle love like that. Its up to you. Maybe understanding is stronger then love? Who know?

Haw0's photo
Mon 02/29/16 04:01 AM
What is love?
is it an emotion , simply ? An we have the illusion that its something sooo Big , Like a God that we are getting lost trying to understand and see what it is in reality when its just a simple emotion that can lead to good behavior and action to others or oneself?

As fear, his opposite a simple emotion that lead to failure and mistakes,etc. Just good to flee/attack/defend from real danger without understanding.

We must ask our-self and thinking about it. And first of all the only love we can live if its an emotion, is the one we feel, so trying to find it outside of oneself become kinda complicated ^_- Except a lot of abusers are trying to find someone that is able to love others...in order to get all the free thing that come out of that one! hooo I will be hated here , Hate: one of the son of Fear! ALLELOUYA ! lol!

( im french, so sorry for grammar)

Haw0's photo
Mon 02/29/16 03:43 AM
If your looking outside of yourself to find love, You will be deceived.... Find the love inside of yourself , start loving and maybe you will attract someone who is enable to love. Start by loving yourself. Just my opinion! and sorry for the grammar im french