Community > Posts By > Snugglesbyfire

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 06/23/13 02:50 PM
Hmmmm now when we were children what caused the aggressive behavior in some teens since we didn't have video games?

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 06/23/13 02:38 PM

Each situation is different when it comes to whether or not to charge a child rent, so there could be many different answers to that question.

What is important is whether the parent teaches their child/children on how to be responsible for their life when it comes to living on their own. This includes not only how to pay bills, but how to clean, cook, and general overall things needed to live.

If you don't teach your child/children those items than how do they learn when finally on their own? Teach them while young, and relax more as a parent when you go to visit and don't see a mess, or hear the phone ringing with bill collectors calling.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:54 PM
As I read this memories come back of when you two were just friends, and how we all got to see the romance blossom. Now we all get to jump up and down, and scream CONGRATULATIONS. You both have been patient, and deserve all the happiness that will be coming to you. Love you both. Be safe on your trip, and I think a detour through Florida to New York is a good idea. :)

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Thu 03/15/12 05:46 PM
It has been awhile since I played this.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Mon 01/30/12 11:00 AM
:smile: Wow it has been awhile since I have come on Mingle. I remember when this game was in its first posting. Glad to see some things don't change. Made a lot of friends through this game, that I am still in touch with to this day. Nah they aren't friends they are family.

Wishing you all the same when it comes to making friends from here on Mingle.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Mon 01/30/12 10:54 AM
Humerous, and loving.
Kind, and considerate.
Thoughtful, and caring.
Just a few words that come to mind
When people think of you.
Hands, and heart opened wide
sharing with others the joy of life.
A smile comes to our face
When we think of you.
A special friend we all agree
That we are lucky to have in our lives.
So just so you know how I feel
about the friendship you brought to me.
I wish to say
Thank you Mikey for being you.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Thu 11/03/11 06:13 AM
I wish to say thank you to everyone. Marie was kind enough to tell me about this post when she called me. My mingle family means a lot to me. I would say that I am still in touch with 80 percent of them. I will never forget Mingle because it is where my extended family of friends came from. Hugs to you all.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Thu 06/10/10 01:39 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Hmmmmmmmm the fresh scent of flowers for man law

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Tue 06/08/10 03:48 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just wanted to say hi :)

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Fri 05/07/10 02:21 PM
((((((BOB)))))))) prayers being said and positive thoughts being sent your way.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Tue 05/04/10 03:57 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I had to pop in and say hi. biggrin

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:28 AM
I am happy to hear that all is now going well with you. Prayers still being said so that your good health continues.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:26 AM
Edited by Snugglesbyfire on Sun 10/11/09 07:26 AM

Don't throw out the baby with the bath water. I never did get that.ohwell

The reason for that expression is back in the medevial times, bath water was reused until it was so dirty nothing could be seen. Men, and guests were bathed first, and so on the children were last, thus the expression Don't throw out the baby with the bath water was created.

Sorry I couldn't resist explaining for once all my reading came in handy.:laughing:

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:19 AM
chatter enough to do the flip.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:18 AM
pink pillows or just

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:18 AM
place lacey doilies all over the place along with

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:17 AM
steal the keys to Bob's bus and........

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:16 AM
clean up the place so that they can't find anything or....

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:15 AM
be a female and come in here and

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:15 AM
The best way to drive men crazy in man law is to......

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25