Community > Posts By > Sal33

Sal33's photo
Mon 05/03/10 03:01 AM
Well, as far as looks, I'd say 8 out of 10 with 5.5 being average.
Profile, I'd say 7 out of 10. You do have a lot of pics which is a plus. I hate to sound like a jerk, but to be honest, I did wonder if you'd be full of yourself since you work and hooters and have like a hundred guys hitting on you everyday. I'm a 34 year old guy though, so guys your own age probably won't care at all about your job.

Sal33's photo
Mon 05/03/10 12:47 AM
I'm going to be brutally honest. I think men would think that you don't have enough photos and not even 1 full length photo.
They could think that maybe you're trying to hide something.
It's a lot better than having no photos, but the mor photos the better I think.

Sal33's photo
Mon 05/03/10 12:40 AM
I'm not exactly obese 5'10 185lbs, but I could lose 30 lbs or so.
You can see from my fat face in my profile pic.
Now if I was 185lbs of solid muscle, I would be very happy, but that would require spending hours every day at the gym instead of working.
I also just graduated from college 4 months (with a BA in Film and Media Arts ago) and still haven't gotten my career started.
The other thing is that I have really thin hair and am balding. According to studies, women on online dating sites find bald men 5 times more repulsive than their hairy headed competitors. How would you rank the imporance of losing weight, growing back some hair(or even all with a hair transplant), and getting my career started(right now I just work at Best Buy).

Sal33's photo
Mon 05/03/10 12:34 AM
I'd say your chances are pretty good unless you want a guy who's a 10 out of 10 in looks, filthy rich, and tall as well.
That kind of guy can have his pick of any woman he wants.
If you were ok with a guy who was say an 8 or a 7, then you have a very good chance of having you pick from guys who are 7s or 8s.
You see, most women reject like 95% of the guys that message them. If you're not incredibly incredibly picky, you can easily find tons of guys who are interested in you. These kind of sites have like 10 men for every woman anyway so the odds are greatly in your favor.

Sal33's photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:41 PM
The first thing I'd suggest is making your 2nd photo your profile photo as that's your best photo. You should also have some photos of you doing wacky stuff like maybe skydiving, gocarting, etc.

Sal33's photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:37 PM

Please rate my profile and help me meet some other good people. Any advice would be helpful and valued. Thanks!

I think that it's probably tougher out there than it used to be.
I mean first of all you have all these "fake lesbians" who are taking away many members of the already small dating pool.
The other thing is that the media is no help as it ONLY shows fem/fem couples on tv, in the movies, etc. I did wonder if the women out there got the wrong idea that your nephew was your son.
The other thing is that maybe you should also have some other photos of you like you playing softball in your uniform. I don't about lesbians, but they always say that striaght women are suckers for a man in uniform, so maybe lesbians are the same way for a woman in uniform.

Sal33's photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:27 PM

Be honest and thanks for checkin me out!

Well, first of all you're a woman and that will automatically make it far easier for you than for a man on these sites. The fact that you don't have kids, aren't obese, divorced, and are young are all positives for you as well. You should have no problem getting a bazillion men to email and nudge you. You should put more photos up on your profile though as one photo isn't enough.