Community > Posts By > Brad_Ledbetter

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Thu 03/10/16 06:06 PM
Wow it is such a great feeling when my new daughter called me daddy! I adopted her not to long ago and she called me daddy today!!! I am such a softie I cried. She asked me "daddy what's wrong? Do you have a boo boo? Do I need to kiss it better?" She is such a blessing to me!!!!

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Thu 03/10/16 05:06 PM

Im new here..looking partner

Well hello my name is Brad I hope you find who you are looking for.

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:18 PM
Is there a such thing as caring to much in a relationship or being to nice in a relationship?

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:13 PM
Is there a such thing as being to nice in a relationship?

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:08 PM

Nice profile...

Welcome to Mingle...

Thanks

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:07 PM

Reducing men or women to specific traits is insulting and does little to encourage viewing others in a multiplicity of contexts including but not limited to: traits intellect, emotionality, spirituality, physical dimensions, cooperation, working with others, altruism, patience, kindness, thoughtfulness, ad infinitum

Every guy has the perfect girl just like every girl has the perfect guy in mind. It's a human instinct

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:00 PM
My name is brad. I am sorta new to this app and don't have many people to talk to on here. I play guitar and sing for a living I also teach kids how to sing and play multiple instruments. I am originally from Livingston louisanna but moved to Ypsilanti Michigan for my job. I served in the army since I was 17 I just got out a couple months ago. I do have a daughter. I adopted her when I got out of the army. I am a single dad. I love to fish and hunt. I love playing my guitar and singing to anyone who will listen.

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 11:44 AM
Would you date me?
Would you wanna get to know me?
Do you think I am cute?
Do you think I am ugly?
Do you think I am sexy?
And last but not least message me anytime!

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 11:25 AM

circumstances, circumstances, circumstances...............

Circumstances are good to have.

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 11:17 AM

It depends what mood I'm in and who I'm with whether they bring it out of me.

I can be both.

Same here! But I always treat a lady right. ;)

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 11:15 AM

Hi am Jess is it me or is this app have no action going on I say hi? No one replies  damn I must be ugly!

You are not ugly. I am new also! It takes a while for people to become interested! But your on to a good start. :)

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 11:12 AM
What type of guy do you choose?

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 10:59 AM

It all comes down to what a woman wants for her life LONGTERM. Many younger men are just living in the moment and having fun and thats fine but often the woman becomes more emotionally and physically invested so she has a lot more to lose after the guy drops her and starts chasing after his next bone. For women between 35 and 40, who strongly desire kids and have a small window for a healthy pregnancy, wasting time with a younger guy could result in her missing out on kids. Or even if she doesnt want kids, she could end up being with a younger guy who says he doesnt want kids at first but then changes his mind in his late 30s when most men start worrying about passing on their name and legacy. Which woman in her 40s wants to set herself up in a dating situation with a high probability of a breakup in 2-5 years, when she is getting older and her pool of eligible men is getting smaller? I think younger guys like you may want to consider pursuing women during that post-divorce one year window when most women are craving something short term , passionate and freeeeee! That's exactly what most younger guys seem to want SO ITS A PERFECT MATCH. A ton of fun without all the heartache.:banana: Good luck to you young lad!:smile:

Not all young guys just go with the wind. I am looking for a long term relationship. I am looking for someone to spoil and love with all my heart. I just can't seem to find her. I want kids now so if can enjoy them and do things with them. I understand what you are saying but not all guys are like that.

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 10:52 AM

Welcome to mingle brad! Good luck in your search!

Thank you peggy122

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:46 AM
I'm not gonna say I'm cute or who you are looking for but you are welcome to message me anytime. :smile:

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:41 AM
My favorite genre is classical music. Classical music is very special. Every song has a story. You have to listen to the songwriters words or in this case his or her music. What I like about classical music is you can out your own story in with the music. Music has life. You have some that are sad and heartbreaking, where others are joyful and happy. Then you have some that can be angry. If you don't believe that music has life and affects the way you take something watch a scary movie on mute then watch it with the volume on. I bet 9 out of 10 of y'all will be scared when the movie isn't on mute. Music gives life and builds interest and suspense

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:28 AM

Yeah you will pass
Your truthful and honest.
Ain't no scam on you little bro.

Thanks. :)

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:22 AM
Just curious on what y'all think

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:09 AM
Love, love is like sex doped up on drugs. I will not have sex with someone unless I love them. And to love someone is to take them as they are, their every flaw.

Brad_Ledbetter's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:50 AM
Message me annierooroo?

Previous 1