Community > Posts By > lyricalgeniu5

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sun 08/12/18 01:23 AM
I miss all those times. When you’d call just to say “hi”.
Calling to say “I love you" after reading one of my rhymes.
It was so damπ cute when we found it hard to say goodbye.
Remembering the wonderful sensations I felt.
When you said you loved me. ****, it made my heart melt!!
So ridiculously happy, it caused me to fu¢kin cry.
I miss how we could sit & talk for hours.
So easy to conversate with, I didn't have to try.
To each other’s hearts we wanted to fly.
Your love made me feel so surreal, like I was high.
Now I just stare blankly into the night sky.
Sadly, your love came & went in the blink of an eye.

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sun 08/12/18 01:17 AM
That first night on the phone we talked till late..
The two of us instantly knew, we had found the perfect mate..
We both laughed & smiled.. We talked for a long *** while..
Honesty prevailing, cause lyings not our style..
Flirtin & laughin, leading to love..
We had no clue what was truly in store..
But we both had the same idea though..
That true love, should never be a chore..
That first night we talked was incredibly amazing..
Each passing day, becoming even more..
It's knowing the two of us are something special..
That 2 hearts can finally close the door..
I lust for you like no one else ever before...
With you in my life, it'll never be a bore..
Being your friend & lover, the only one you adore..

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sat 08/11/18 08:21 AM
I've come to wanna devour your body & mind.. Too be with you & not just in this virtual place.. But to feel your warm body near.. To kiss your beautiful face..
Too occupy the same space.. Kiss your sweet lips or wipe away a tear.. Hugging you during a storm.. Disseminating any fear.. Not just with words.. But face to face.. I wanna pleasure you in all the ways we've shared.. I wanna do things to you that others have only dared.. I wanna make our fantasies all come true.. For babe, I wanna fly with you.. To be your best friend.. Lifting you up high.. Turning your grey skies blue.. I know this girl I've found.. Is finally genuine & real.. The feelings we both sense.. Will be impossible to conceal.. Cuz it was to you, that these lovely poetic rhymes, I would finally reveal..

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sat 08/11/18 08:12 AM
Really good

Thanks so much! You're too kind :)

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sat 08/11/18 08:10 AM
A heart like mine, that brought a tear to my eye.. When you find a love so beautiful.. It's enough to make you cry.. One that awakens all your dreams, filling you up with hope.. Motivating you to try.. A love that brings so much happiness.. You feel like you can fly.. How do you find the strength to simply let it go? Smiles so real, there's no way to deny.. How do you say "I don't care", when you know that sh¡ts a lie? Making you feel safe, my only goal.. How do you say goodbye? When you've given away a part of your soul..

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Fri 08/10/18 07:30 PM
From where you are
You have the power to touch my heart
You’ve reached a place deep inside
Where no one else could ever find
Opening doors from the very start
You’ve turned my world around
Sh¡ts all twisted & upside down
And I’m so lost in you now
That even if I wanted to
I can’t be found
From where you are
You move me in so many ways
Lifting my spirits, taking my breath away

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Fri 08/10/18 07:21 PM
hey good lookin.. you're so on fire, you be cookin..
your radiant beauty burns intensely bright..
your exquisite sexiness is so tantalizingly tight!
**** girl, you be bookin.. smokin ****in hot..
propagating at the speed of light..
tied my heart into a love knot..
so beautifully majestic, blazing aglow

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Wed 08/08/18 04:04 AM
That radiantly sexy smile is where I'd begin. Your beauty's eternally shining bright, never dim. Every luscious inch of you, I'd passionately kiss! Over & over. Again & again. This ain't highschool, so I'm after more than just a lil trim. You're such a sweetheart & oh so pretty! With a scintillating sexiness, that makes me wanna play with your kitty! Make her purrrr loudly, with you ending up in total bliss. Have both your sweet lips smiling! Radiating so bright, it lights up the whole damn city!

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sun 06/24/18 07:32 PM
Your every kiss I pine. The sensation of your lips pressed against mine.
Takes my breath away! My heart jumps, skipping a beat.
Your beauty releases a lyrical tornado through my mind..
Inducing intellectual orgasms in you.
Coming from words & rhymes of someone clever that I portray.
It's amazing what you'll find. When true romance finds its way.
My heart has opened up, inviting you to stay.
The two of us will make one of a kind. Just as fate has designed.
The day these two hearts are finally combined.

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:52 AM
Passionately kissing the back of your neck.
Inducing goosebumps you can clearly see.
Nibbling on your ear, I lightly blow.
Time for your dose of Vitamin ME.
Kissing you all over from head to toe.
Pausing in the middle, as I kiss real slow.
I believe it's quite clear where I'm about to go.
My tongue is quite talented, he'll put on a good show!
Leaving you with a gift of total bliss I bestow!

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Wed 03/22/17 10:37 PM
I'm nerdy n flirty, hella sweet, even a lil dirty. Love writing words into rhyme. Lookin for my Queen, my best friend till the end of time. My passionate lover & partner in crime. Not into drama or excuses if ya know what I mean. Someone who won't run & has my back at the drop of a dime. Just be real, honest n stay true. Don't bs me, I won't bs you.
If you steal my heart, please don't let that sh¡t turn blue. Must have good intentions from the start. It's seen more than it's share of pain. Bright sunny days that went to hell & turned to rain. Ready to find my one true love. My soulmate to wipe away the stain. One who's loyalty & trust will never wane. This lyrically derived masterpiece, is a culmination of both my heart & my brain..

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Wed 03/22/17 09:58 PM
so hi there a month & 1/2 later.. I forgot about this & not sure how the hell I just found it ..haha I sent you a message in case you still on here =)

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sat 02/11/17 06:39 AM
just a bored guy trying to find a REAL girl who is bored also and interested in having a fun time together.. i'm really up for doing whatever.. just getting sick of meeting some girl only to find out i have to "verify" my identity thru a webcam site or something bogus that is trying to charge me..what the hell ever happened to a horny guy meeting a horny girl and then meeting up for a fun time .. don;t get me wrong, i'm all for doing whatever needed for you to feel safe beyond paying some ridiculous site for some nothing.. so ladies if you want to chill with a guy who is sweet, smart funny as hell, can be naughty as needed and knows how to make sure the girl is always taken care of first thru pampering and pleasuring... i love to yodel in the valley if you knonw what i mean..haha..

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Fri 09/09/16 03:59 AM
My lyrical expression to you, has a genius of its own..
You're the only girl who excites my bone..
Even when I'm by myself..
With you in my life, I'm never alone..
Damn woman, you got me talking too my phone...
When I hear your insanely cute voice!!..
My chest shudders.. My heart skips a Beat..
Your words are comments, an artistically expressed treat.
Ur replies induce such big smiles, you're just so damn sweet..
How you take my breath away.. Knocking me off my feet..
I'm immensely happy it was me, that u finally got to meet..
The way we flirtatious joke n play..
Uncannily know what each others gonna say.. Is so fkn neat..
Has me convinced, that this girl is gonna be tough to fkn beat!
In my mind, you'll forever stay. It was the moment we both said hey.. Etched in my mind, like words in clay..
I remember it like it was mofo Yesterday..

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Wed 09/07/16 01:54 PM
Well Hiii, howdy, hello.. It's me, yo favorite fellow..
Who loves some cherry jello.. Produced on a tree, called a morello..
I've got attractions like I'm Elvis Costello.. I spit this silly ****, cause you know, you're my mellow.. One of my favorite board games is Othello.. My favorite color is green , not canary yellow.. I wanna learn how to play the cello.. This is me, Ross.. Just being silly & rhyming..
Soooo, Hiii Howdy HELLLLLOO

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Wed 09/07/16 01:39 PM
Oh me Oh my, where is my queen as I look towards the sky?
I could really use a pair of wings, to her heart, i would fly..
The beauty of her smile overloads my senses, producing a psychedelic high.. Like no other girl has, i keep asking myself, why??
The first week flew by in the blink of an eye..
Is she just an illusion? Thought I was content with seclusion...
Is this girl really the reason for this unexplainable smile??
I thought it was impossible for such a tough guy, for it’s not my style..
But happiness has consumed my heart, which is where love must start. Just the thought of her, stirs up a tornado of emotions inside..
It's like your love is a landslide, with no where to hide..
Is my heart ready for this ride??
Every hour, every minute, not even a second goes by,
always an image of you flashing through my mind...
I remember the night we met, unprepared for what I’d find..
Situation seemed normal...
Now I see that was not true, within an hour, I was already falling for U. That night, our hearts locked together, like they’d been that way 4ever.
I felt a slight flutter...My chest began to shudder... Then my heart melted quicker than butter.. You’ll never know how amazing you are... Just thinking of you makes me smile..
A feeling I haven’t known for a long while...
I know what I say may be scary, but just breathe in, breathe out, and know i’ll be with you for every mile!!

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sun 07/10/16 12:30 PM
Reality is that slap in the face..
Thinking you found love that is finally real.. That you're in the right place.. And life seems to be moving at your own pace.. Your heart that girl did steal.. Just when you think there is no way you'll lose this race.. True happiness is what you feel.. Reality is there to open your eyes.. Showing you they were closed.. Helping you see, "love" is full of lies.. And it shows you a sight that can surely make you cry.. Because reality shows you what you already know.. You'll always be alone, no matter how hard you try.. Reality breaks a persons heart & soul.. You watch as your hopes & dreams die.. How you feel does not matter.. The cold hard truth, is reality’s only goal.. And it doesn’t care whose world it might shatter.. Happy or sad, to reality, it does not care.. That I know it has complete control.. Causes in me quite the scare.. But when my dreams overtake reality.. My darling, it's you I find.. It's your love I feel in my heart & mind.. Looking at pictures of you.. I sit and stare.. Your amazing smile.. I wish time I could rewind.. Missing all the wonderful times we'd share.. You were so sweet & kind.. Longing for days when I was happier & not so blue.. The two of us I thought were the perfect pair.. That you would go away, I hadn't a clue.. However, reality is harsh & not fair.. Because in the real world, Reality does not care..

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sun 07/10/16 10:08 AM
"My names Ross.. Writing words into rhyme.. I'm the Lyrical Boss. I'm loolkin 4love in all the wrong places. Lookin 4love amongst millions of faces. Lookin 4love regardless of the races. Lookin 4real love, not fake *** basket cases!! Lookin 4love, starting at ten paces.. All these dating sites, I'm off to the races.. Hoping out of millions of guys, I'm the one she chases" :grinning:

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Thu 03/24/16 12:37 AM
you're absolutely gorgeous and stunningly scrumptious :blush:

lyricalgeniu5's photo
Sun 03/13/16 11:43 AM
Its Only Serious If you're Not Joking & Only Joking If you're Not Serious ..Rarely In-between.. Cuz People Never Really Say, Just What they Mean.. Always Beating Around the Bush, So They Can't be Seen.. All You Have to Do Is Be Honest & True..You'll be Treated Like a Queen.. That much I'll try to Promise You.. A Place for Each Other.. A Shoulder on which To Lean.. Cuz Its Not Only In the Meaning of the Words U Say..But In the Gesture, of the Things You Do...Mutual Respect Provides a Foothold for Friendship to Ensue... Lastly, If You Make Promises, Always Follow Through.. Be My Dream Girl & Experience Happiness U Never Knew...I'll Be Calling You My Baby..You'll Be Calling Me Yours Too.. Delivering Spontaneous Smiles, Right on Cue..Knowing You're the Final Ingredient in My Recipe for Delicious Love Stew... :couple_with_heart:

Previous 1