Community > Posts By > That_guy78

That_guy78's photo
Thu 03/24/16 06:56 PM
37 but noone believes it, was embarrassing earlier in life when i went out to the bars but happy being baby faced now

That_guy78's photo
Thu 03/24/16 06:37 PM
Ya the bull hoop does nothing for me either. Cutie though and would be interested if single not married

That_guy78's photo
Thu 03/24/16 06:31 PM
I have similar social standings where i grew up and apart from my close school friends in favor of a successful career. Add me as friend, i am new here too and happy to find people in the forums to be friendly.

That_guy78's photo
Thu 03/24/16 06:25 PM
Edited by That_guy78 on Thu 03/24/16 06:42 PM
Thanks for the advice, i am aware that some people make a living scamming single lonely folk. Guard is up :D

That_guy78's photo
Thu 03/24/16 05:28 PM

Archeologists work outside a lot and is kind of exciting. The last guy I was dating was a geologist and was involved in a big mining company looking for gold. He was the chief geologist. We were happy. Then the company closed down in the area to move elsewhere. My guy got depressed. I think it was the major reason the relationship ended. I wanted to be with him. He kind of disappeared slowly.

He must not have been a good geologist, letting a gold mine like you (Catinidaho) get away

That_guy78's photo
Wed 03/23/16 11:48 PM
Aww geez, i feel for ya. Hopefully someone with big asian heart comes and gets you. Thanks for the welcoming.

That_guy78's photo
Wed 03/23/16 11:31 PM
Hi,I'm Mark

Canadian lad introducing myself. Dated long distance before and willing to try again. Different results in each relationship (3 times) in terms of duration. Most successful was 8 years going back to when internet dating was taboo and not the norm.