Community > Posts By > nettyblue2016

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 05/02/16 07:18 PM
Edited by nettyblue2016 on Mon 05/02/16 07:22 PM
a pair of Vionics shoes...had them on lay away...but comfort is a must!

nettyblue2016's photo
Sun 05/01/16 06:57 PM

Hey its not too soon is it? Mom's we love you and all you do!
Take a bow!

This Mother and Grandmother thanks you and will take a bow!waving winking

nettyblue2016's photo
Sun 05/01/16 06:49 PM
outspoken

nettyblue2016's photo
Sun 05/01/16 06:47 PM

I am 53 now, and I feel as though I have missed out on a lot in life. There are things I want to experience. A "Bucket List" if you will. (I hate that term) Anyhow, I would like to hear from anyone as to how they feel about this subject. Do you have a list? How important is it?

I have a bucket list, there is always new and exciting things to do and places I want to see. But as far as them set in stone.....no
Just learned to snorkel few yrs ago and in the Keys! So that was wonderful and exciting. So I guess just got to go with the flow, as my life's road takes me. Still have to work and hopefully can retire at decent age to experience new things.
Yeah would love to go to Paris in the Spring, or see Old Faithful blow. But life is important on an everyday level and people grow as they get older to where they do experience different things.

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/25/16 06:22 PM

Flirting can be so much fun, whether by words or gestures.

But in the SINGLE WORLD, at what point do you find flirting overbearing , excessive, or sleazy/slutty?

Does the person's attractiveness affect how receptive you are to their flirting or is it the delivery of the flirt that counts more than the person's looks?

Hi Peggywaving
In my last short relationship, on the first date he wanted call me his "baby girl". I found that odd on first date, too possessive, I didnt care for it really, if he was trying to flirt by complimenting me over and over, it got old already!enough is enough! excessive! I like chivalrous flirting, looking into each others eyes, smiling, maybe grabbing their hand across the dinner table.
And yes their attractiveness and charm does affect how receptive I am to their effort, even more so with a good delivery of it.

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/25/16 06:06 PM

frustrated How have your IDEALS of a "perfect" relationship changed since your last significant romance or have they?

Care to share?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

I have seemed to widen my eyes open even more, listen with more intent, and have a silent check off list in my head. If they screw up or say something a little too colorful...well that's one!...and so on..
it's basically a test that have to pass in order to keep me in their company. period. I have risen my standards as I get older. No more settling for this chick-a-dee! :banana: :banana: :banana:

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/25/16 05:59 PM

I tend to quiz anyone who emails me.
In true Monty Python fashion.

One wrong answer, and it's into
the 'Abyss of the Eternal Damned'.

Or, as I sometimes say,
Welcome to BLOCKED.

:laughing:

I do that too! a rather deep bucket of the abyssed "BLOCKED"

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/25/16 05:58 PM
Thanks Wackford, point taken.
:banana: drinks
ps I am on another site which has people a lot closer to my area anyway and they seem to be more real. Already met one, so it's all good.

nettyblue2016's photo
Thu 04/21/16 06:52 PM

Whoa...sweet...is it Friday in your part of the woods...or is it just another day in paradise....(Phil Collins...sorry...)

Its my Friday night, work every weekend! sad :cry:

nettyblue2016's photo
Thu 04/21/16 06:42 PM

Were you at a wine and cheese Party??? Sure sounds like it..
Can't go wrong with a nice merlot...especially if it is from Peru???

no just a snack, LOL. I'm home chillaxin'
drinker smokin :banana:

nettyblue2016's photo
Thu 04/21/16 06:32 PM
cheese and crackers and bottle of Merlot

nettyblue2016's photo
Thu 04/21/16 06:20 PM

So more and more members here have decided to give up on the search for their soulmate online. Some have even quit after less than 6 months.

So my question is...

What were your expectations when you signed up here in terms of the dating process?

Were you expecting a steady stream of dating prospects every month?

Were you expecting a group of better looking people or more appealing personalities? laugh

Did you expect more positive responses to your emails or less creeps?

What were YOUR expectations about THE PROCESS?

Hi Peggy! Yes I have decided to stay, After all the responses to my mine field the other day LOL,
I guess I was expecting more of real men instead of robotic scripts...haha what was I thinking?
I didn't expect the over abundance of creepazoids that do respond. Nooo eek! hahaha!frustrated
Got to lay back here and just take it as it comes and weed them out as Crystal Fairy said earlier.
I do have the intelligence to know the difference...but in the end, don't we all want that "Prince Charming to ride up on his white steed and swoop us up to fairytale land? love :heart: flowerforyou
I have lowered my expectations amnd will just go with the flow!!
:angel: waving

nettyblue2016's photo
Thu 04/21/16 05:56 PM

Having a hard time believing anything men say in the mail. :angry:

Well it takes time to believe anyone, one two or 3 isn't enough to get a feel for a man or woman. Expect them to spin you.. Takes time to know someone

hey all look and seem fake! Everyone of them. frustrated

Well if it doesn't feel right it isn't right. Move on

Had to report one this am for a very inappropriate profile picture. shocked

Why be shocked this is the internet. We see inappropriate things each and every day.

I'm ready to throw in the towel...slaphead sad rant

I do enjoy the forums, :banana: :banana: but that's about it.

What should I do?

Honestly you aren't so young that you haven't met fakes in real life. Same thing here, you and I both know people lie and spin all the time. That is life. The internet isn't for the faint hearted. Out here people can be what they want to be and figure no one will ever find out. Sad but true.

I have been out on the internet almost a decade and I have met some screwballs and some wonderful people.

It is buyer beware think of this as shopping you don't buy the first pair of shoes you see do you?

Enjoy the fun times and go from there. If you feel you are talking to a fake profile report them.

There are fakes and scammers all over the internet and in the real world.

So if you enjoy the forums... STAY
Good luck and best wishes.

I know I'm not that young and I know how to handle myself, believe you me! I will stay for these fun forums and have also went back to my ole "fishing hole" which seems to have more real people. So it's all good and I appreciate all the great advice from everyone of you!

nettyblue2016's photo
Tue 04/19/16 03:52 AM
I just emptied my profile, thank you!

nettyblue2016's photo
Tue 04/19/16 03:51 AM
I will, thanks!

nettyblue2016's photo
Tue 04/19/16 03:25 AM
Having a hard time believing anything men say in the mail. :angry:

They all look and seem fake! Everyone of them. frustrated

Had to report one this am for a very inappropriate profile picture. shocked

I'm ready to throw in the towel...slaphead sad rant

I do enjoy the forums, :banana: :banana: but that's about it.

What should I do?

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/18/16 06:18 PM
laugh laugh :banana: :banana: drool :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/18/16 05:58 PM
For all the loves in my life...:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thankful for being alive :banana: everyday!!

Grateful to have a great, passionate job taking care of the elderly and putting a smile on their face everyday, making them feel loved and special!

A roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food on the table.
:cry: flowerforyou happy

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/18/16 05:41 PM

sorry, technical difficulties...please stand by
oops

Do not worry, senior. I see what you did there. Your previous post got posted twice. You merely replaced it with this.

senior???sad
excusamuhuaaa??
slaphead shades

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/18/16 04:59 PM
Edited by nettyblue2016 on Mon 04/18/16 05:02 PM
sorry, technical difficulties...please stand by
oops

Previous 1 3 4 5 6