Community > Posts By > kriszo101

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 12:10 PM

Welcome and good luck

If only I had some suggestions, although getting yourself into the forums here might help, all the best

Thanks

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 12:03 PM
CHEATING did not start TODAY; but WHY do we REALLY CHEAT?

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 11:44 AM

Blame game is as old as the garden of Eden! Everyone perceives themselves innocent. Do you blame Eve for curiosity? Or Adam for listening to his wife? Or the snake for speaking its mind? All of them took the iniative and made a personal decision to take an action! Joint responsibility for the consequences....
When two mature people make a decision to get into relationship, they both are responsible to nurture what they have. The success or failure is I joint responsibility, period! Anything else said by either party is public relation attempt at saving their face or seeking sympathy.

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 11:36 AM

A man needs a woman in his life

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:24 AM
Edited by kriszo101 on Wed 04/27/16 07:27 AM
The popular trousers are now adding these inner pockets

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 03:23 AM
Whenever I'm looking for my socks; she was always there to help me.

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 01:54 AM
Ready To Date Again

But, I am not ready for this

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 01:38 AM
Edited by kriszo101 on Wed 04/27/16 01:39 AM

hi yes im agree with you but cant say anything, just one way to find out lets stay together

Coooool,

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 01:30 AM

hi actually it depends on you and your partner if you trully find your solemate nothing to worry

Yea, during the courtship everything is coooool; but with time hmmm?

kriszo101's photo
Tue 04/26/16 11:50 PM
" Actually, they are upset about something
very important, but either haven't figured out how
to talk about it yet, or they are worried that they
are "not allowed" in some way, to make the
complaint."
Most human ideology is focused on the area of thought either positive or negative but the point of focus is hard to deviated except a flexible person with a flexible thought.

kriszo101's photo
Tue 04/26/16 03:13 PM

Errrr....I don't get you...coming from where and who??? I for myself always want the truth and nothing but the truth... ......The truth Will Always Set a Person Free and if it comes out in the open, deal with it right away but if you are enraged lay low, back off and calm yourself...if you still have that love in your heart and still want to carry on then forgive and forget; start anew... but if you can't forgive then settle amicably like mature and responsible adults esp. when it involves children, their lives shouldn't become miserable because of the mistakes of their parents.

Well, I strongly agreed with you that when it involves children, we should soft pedal... their lives shouldn't become miserable because of the mistakes of their parents.
When things get wrong it is always the children that suffers, emotionally and other wise. What can we do to reduce their sufferings; continue the relationship and die in sorrow or what?
Yet, we need to put the children into consideration in whatever decision we take. If the woman is a loose woman, what morals would these children get from their mum if they live with her. Likewise the man too.
The children's welfare should be paramount in any decision taken.
Raising children alone is not easy.

kriszo101's photo
Tue 04/26/16 03:02 PM
A married lawyer, had fun in
his car and forgot the girl’s panty on the car
seat.
His wife found the panty in the back seat and
tore it apart screaming “What is this”? “What is
this”?
The lawyer calmly replied, “You just
destroyed the evidence of a rape case which
was worth millions of dollars that I was
handling”.
She quickly went on her knees apologizing,
‘babe, l’m sorry’.

kriszo101's photo
Tue 04/26/16 02:30 PM
When a dog wants to die; it does not hear the voice of it's owner

kriszo101's photo
Tue 04/26/16 01:49 PM

They had a domestic and one went and slept on the couch. Never to be seen again.

Lol

In my own case, I left mine in the drawer the next time I check one of the pair was missing

kriszo101's photo
Mon 04/25/16 12:00 PM

Where do generals hide their armies? In their sleevies :)

Under the children

kriszo101's photo
Mon 04/25/16 11:49 AM

" It’s a watch pocket. Back in the 1800s, cowboys used to wear their watches on chains and kept them in their waistcosts. To keep them from getting broken, Levis introduced this small pocket where they could keep their watch."

Yea, but what's the use in this present generation when chain watches are out of vogue

well, they obviously keep it as it is the original design.
u can put key, coin, sth small that you dont want to lose

Is it possible to do without this pocket then? If the need for it is obsolete

kriszo101's photo
Mon 04/25/16 11:44 AM

Do you remember how many times you found the right pair ........

But you always remember the time you got the different pair

It's true, we are always cautious when we didn't find the other pair

kriszo101's photo
Mon 04/25/16 07:23 AM

Sometimes we do not know what we wore until we're made to know by others

kriszo101's photo
Mon 04/25/16 01:56 AM
Have you ever wondered why socks in the house always ends up missing one or seeing odd one with the one you needed.

kriszo101's photo
Sun 04/24/16 03:10 PM

Mummy! Mummy!! A boy with a crazy hair is in the house!!!