Community > Posts By > Scarfaceguy

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 01:12 AM

I haven't been on here in two years. I also got rid of my Facebook like 8 months ago lol I don't miss it. I came back here to meet some cool and interesting people. I was getting lonely. frustrated

I so want to Welcome you back
I at a loss
Two years ago you would have been 17 a huge no no on this site
I also see this profile is only a month old.. so why would you have needed a password recovery..
Also posting a users name in the forums huge no no..

any hope you find what you are looking for.
Maybe I made a new one last month and don't remember lol I think I Was locked out of my old one.

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 01:11 AM

Not sure. I might have had another profile in the past. I just signed into this one tonight that I made a long time ago. I went through password recovery ect lol

Your profile says your 19...so you were 17 when you first came on here, under another name?
am I wrong? I thought this was for mature adults.. like over 21.

I'm not sure what the age requirement is. I'm pretty sure it's 18 though.

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 01:53 AM

Welcome back man...
This place might be a bit tamer now...drinker

drinker

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 01:41 AM
Ya I was trying ask *********** out but she never came back to this site. Some things aren't meant to be I guess.

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 12:55 AM
These forums seem dead since I was last here

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:08 PM
Not sure. I might have had another profile in the past. I just signed into this one tonight that I made a long time ago. I went through password recovery ect lol

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 10:20 PM
Could be nervous or doesn't want to be seen. Who knows. Bless you.

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 10:17 PM
I haven't been on here in two years. I also got rid of my Facebook like 8 months ago lol I don't miss it. I came back here to meet some cool and interesting people. I was getting lonely. frustrated

1 2 4 Next