Community > Posts By > Scarfaceguy

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 04:55 PM

I'm 19 now and this has been on my mind for the past few years that I would want to wait until marriage to have sex. This is not only a religious thing for me but also a moral one. I lost a relationship 2 years ago with someone who I really liked because I refused. I try to think it was the right decision since it's over now but I don't know. Would you say I've made the right decisions and that I should wait ? Some people tell me that you have to know whether you're compatible ect ?

Your a 19 year old guy and the A # 1 thing on your mind is NOT getting laid??????

My advise... talk to your doctor about this.

My advice is to go back to school and retake English class. *you're.

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 04:39 PM
763 us men will get the number into the negatives

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 04:36 PM

Oh! my..my my! I see entrapment on the horizon...I can settle this nice and easy...let me get that coin out of my pant pockets....hmm, dang the pants are in the wash...ooops...

ok...we go sushi....then I take nap...you dolls do whatever,just not with me ...lol....

Want to hang out and get a cup of coffee bro ?

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 04:22 PM

The same way I like my women..
Rich ,creamy, and full of pizzazz...

I like my coffee how I like my women, black

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 02:04 PM

Hopefully in a new job, in a happy relationship and travelling the world, but if the relationship thing doesnt happen for me, Im still aiming for that job change and travelling the world! Woohoooo!!!! happy

Awesome :banana: I hope everything works out for you friend :smile:

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 01:47 PM
If I'm interested in someone or they're interested in me I would give it out like 2-3 weeks after multiple conversations also about what they want ect.

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 01:11 PM

Where do you see yourself in 10 years ?

Well with Trump doing 1 to two terms I see myself living in the country of (depending on the breaks)
1. CanaAmerixco
2. MexAmeriCanada
3. The Nation of Texas

Lol

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 12:56 PM

Yellow fin tuna sushi is tremendous. Must be prepend fresh. Good for the heart and the mind.

awesome

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 12:42 PM
Where do you see yourself in 10 years ?

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 12:34 PM

I never tried it. I never liked the way it looked.

Where I come from, we call that stuff bait.

Lol btw how is Oklahoma? I would like to either movie down south or too Alaska

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:28 AM

strong and hot
lots of cream

and a little sweet

Nice

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:25 AM
I would say yes. There are a lot of decent people on here. Also there is no nonsense. The mods watch over the site ect. There are some scammers but usually they aren't in the forums.

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:50 AM

I'm a Christian and have been considering becoming a Freemasons just because I would want the fellowship and do good deeds ect. I know someone that knows a Freemason. I don't believe in the conspiracy crap. What can you tell me about the fraternity and what goes on ect ?

* Nice group flowerforyou Just talk to a relative that is a member or go over to the lodge. You will find they are happy to meet a guest member. Relax and enjoy meeting nice fun people like yourself.
drinker drinker

Nice are you a freemason ?

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:37 AM
I'm a coffee addict laugh

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:36 AM
If you were to vote who would you vote for and why ?

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:33 AM
I'm a Christian and have been considering becoming a Freemasons just because I would want the fellowship and do good deeds ect. I know someone that knows a Freemason. I don't believe in the conspiracy crap. What can you tell me about the fraternity and what goes on ect ?

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:45 AM

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:35 AM

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 08:54 AM

Some is, some isn't.

Never buy it at a gas station or mini mart!!!!!!

Lol ok thanks

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 08:52 AM

Previous 1 3 4