mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/18/16 09:17 AM

I don't mean to be mean or snarky and yet I have to ask how does a person love with out a reason?

I mean when I chose to love I have several reasons and new ones come each day.

Best wishes in your search

So true, loving someone without any reason is pointless.
When I love someone, I think of several reasons why I love him.

Reasoning is one of the essentials of life. Lol
:dizzy_face:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/18/16 08:59 AM
Amidst the silence of the night,
Thoughts are screaming loudly in your head.
Loneliness, you cannot fight,
When everything was done and said.

Feeling numb and cold,
You hold back the tears from your eyes.
Even if emotions grew old,
You are still imprisoned within those lies.

Blown away by the breeze,
Your happiness drifts away.
Your heart fails to beat with ease,
With vessels blocked by dismay.

Devoured by darkness,
You try to lay down still,
But love remained lifeless,
And torment seemed so real.

Xoxo...

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/18/16 06:34 AM
My first thought was about coffee... And checking new messages :blush:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/18/16 01:35 AM
slaphead biggrin think what

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/18/16 01:33 AM
Welcome to mingle2 :smile: :wink:

Hope you find what you search for.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/17/16 03:35 PM
Whether love is real or just a fantasy, depends on how we see it.
Even if people will try to convince about their own definition of love, at the end of the day, its still you, who will decide on what to believe in. I choose to believe in love. Despite of its imperfections, and the torment it brings, I still wanted to hold on the idea that someday, I will have what I hoped for. Besides, I believe love is in all of us. It starts within ourselves. We dont need partners to justify our capacity to love and be loved.
Maybe this can be considered a great fantasy, but theres no harm in making this a reality for myself :smile: :tongue: flowerforyou flowers

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/17/16 03:22 PM

Congrats on passesdrinker

Wins benefit of doubt on

2 borderline inappropriate photos
3 off subject posts
1 thread about redundant subjects that newbs think they are the first to think of

Sometime schmoozing the Boss works!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Maybe you should try clicking on your matches too :banana:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/17/16 03:19 PM
Happiness for me is when I drink coffee with my family while we enjoy good conversations :) :heart_eyes:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/17/16 03:13 PM

Hi there! Just trying this out for fun! My expectations aren't too high for online dating but whatever. I chose my username because it's what my tote says! Hoping to someday find a healthy long-term relationship with a decent guy. Until then guess I'll have some fun in the pursuit!

Hello there! Welcome to mingle2.
Patience is a virtue and i do believe in that :wink:

You could participate in the forums because its where some jolly, and witty men flock together flowerforyou biggrin

Enjoy drinks

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/17/16 06:09 AM

You're right! But even at that, "someone with nothing" in context simply refers to that person who has barely a little to meet up with life's demands.
How many ladies will want to have such a person in their lives?
[/quote/]

If that's the case then you should practice singing "locked away" lol
flowerforyou flowers

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/17/16 02:07 AM

Great profile...
Welcome and good luck...drinker

Ohhh you don't look mean at all...hahaha

Is this supposed to give her a relief? Lol

Welcome to mingle2...flowers

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/17/16 02:04 AM
Money often comes with prestige...
Maybe you could be more specific as to what you wanted to point out :smile:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/17/16 02:00 AM

INTERRACIAL LOVE
October 24, 2011 at 11:43am

DARK SKIN, LIGHT SKIN,BROWN SKIN,

WHITE SKIN, RED SKIN,YELLOW SKIN,

PALE SKIN, FRECKLED SKIN.

WHERE DOES IT START AND WHERE DOES IT END?

AS TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE COME TOGETHER ,

TWO DIFFERENT COMPLEXIONS, TWO DIFFERENT RACES,

AND ALWAYS TOTALLY UNIQUELY DIFFERENT FACES.

FROM HEAD TO TOE, FROM BALD TO HAIR,

EVERY DIFFERENT CONTRAST MAKES SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PAIR.

WHEN LOVE IS GENUINE

HER WHITE SKIN,MY BLACK SKIN,

HER RED SKIN, HIS YELLOW SKIN,

THE SPECTRUM OF BEAUTY WILL NEVER END.

WE REVEL IN OUR CONTRAST

AND IN LOVE WE COMBINE.

AND THRU LOVE WE CREATE A NEW AND DIFFERENT DESIGN.

WHEN WE START NEW LIFE FROM WITHIN,

A UNIQUELY NEW RACE IN OUR CHILDREN WE BEGAN.

By Jude Richardson

Beautiful flowers flowerforyou

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/16/16 08:11 AM

Welcome to Mingle. I have French, Chinese, Native American and Poblano native. People tell me I look Korean lol. Ho Chi Min! Welcome Vietnam! Join us on the forums.

Me too. I never thought you are in Texas, Rob. Haha, i thought you are FilAm lol

I honestly thought he was mulattoohwell People have thought I'm Mexican a few times lol & I'm 100% white devil pitchfork ...I think

I think you looked younger in that picture of yours Hawkins flowerforyou

And its true I never thought you are american haha.

Actually I look identical to the way I looked 16 years ago in the pics from then. I have to show my license to everyone who asks my age, as if I'd lie and add years ....its weird, maybe I'm not a white devil...maybe a vampire instead :wink: my sister is 50 and looks 30. Maybe we have some sort of Chinese/Pinoy/Korean in our tree. My father never met either of his parents & my mothers side is a big mystery too. So anything is possible I guesswhat As for me..born in Chicago Illinois & raised in north Alabama.

Maybe you are a minion. Lol
Minions tend to live for a long time and defy aging. They tend to be cute after ages. :banana:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/16/16 07:29 AM

Welcome to Mingle. I have French, Chinese, Native American and Poblano native. People tell me I look Korean lol. Ho Chi Min! Welcome Vietnam! Join us on the forums.

Me too. I never thought you are in Texas, Rob. Haha, i thought you are FilAm lol

I honestly thought he was mulattoohwell People have thought I'm Mexican a few times lol & I'm 100% white devil pitchfork ...I think

I think you looked younger in that picture of yours Hawkins flowerforyou

And its true I never thought you are american haha.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/16/16 05:49 AM

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/16/16 05:35 AM

You desire the best in life.
You want it served on a platter of gold.
Why try to build castles in the sky?
Sadly, you cannot always setle for the best in life and not be a part in the making.
Instead of finding short cuts, why not try to find someone nothing and together you can build some thing?

I have nothing against building something great with a particular someone. However, I dont believe in the phrase, " find someone nothing."
We cant tag someone as nothing. Everyone is special, and has something worth having.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/16/16 05:01 AM

Why is it "romantic" when Rose dumps her fiancé for a man she just met on the Titanic... But if a man does that to a woman in real life ,he's a scoundrel?...

And she lets the dude drown anyway...
Grrrrr!

Note: Never bang a woman's head into a headboard that you'll be begging to float on in a few hours.frustrated:laughing:

Maybe it was romantic because people has this interest to great passion that's on fire.
It can be considered once in a lifetime to do things like that because time is running out for them.
Was she banged on the headboard ? Lol

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/16/16 04:51 AM
What made me laugh was Max's reaction. Not the joke itself. Lol

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:49 PM

Make my body produce the enzyme to responsible for digesting dairy again. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, imagine loving to eat cheese and ice cream every day. Then one day you find that even eating something that was made with 2 oz of milk, from any animal, makes it feel like someone is tearing your guts out. It makes it really hard to eat in America because they want to put dairy in or on everything.sad

Is that lactose intolerance?