mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/11/16 05:49 AM
Edited by mariaclaracruz23 on Wed 05/11/16 05:58 AM
Tormented and torn,
But have faithfully sworn,
To hold on to love and to keep on believing.

Stumbled and fallen,
Felt emotions weaken,
Still you never lose faith when you wake up each morning.

Loved and cherished,
Like what you have always wished,
Someday, somehow, it will be on your way.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/11/16 05:37 AM
Im feeling tired of reviewing.
How am I supposed to absorb everything on my notes? Lol

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/11/16 05:35 AM

when will i found the real life :(

If there is such thing as real life, is there such thing as fake one ? Lol
Just wondering, what do you mean? Because I never had a doubt about the life Im living. Haha.laugh happy :tongue: think what

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/10/16 10:37 PM
I dont work right now, but I am a teacher. Besides classroom-based teaching, I also do tutorials :)

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/10/16 08:49 PM

Does anyone here believe that you have a soulmate out there?
Perhaps some things that didn't workout in the past, could've possibly been a way from God to eventually lead you to your destiny & your soul mate...
You can be so much in love with someone but that necessarily doesn't imply that he/she is your soul mate...I'm not sure if I really believe in it but certain situations & events in Iife can lead you to the one you meant to spend the rest of your life with in happiness and peace.....
If not then fate has other plans for you but somewhat it could have been experienced by certain individuals

I read that we have many soulmates. Some might come into your life at certain times. I do believe but not in just one.

you do realize what you read is just someones opinion on something that is undefinable? i mean, we really have no clue if we even have a soul, much less a match for one...

people should stop and think if they spend their lives looking for something that probably isn't even a "thing", their own minds will shut out people that could be a once in a lifetime thing because they didn't fit the bill as their soulmate..

Got to be looking for my soul instead hahaha.

The belief in soulmates just gives inspiration to all hopeless romantic people out there. It gives them hope that someday, someone will come along and everything will not be as bad as before. However, its becoming a escape goat whenever problems arise in a relationship. Lovers walk away and part, thinking that there will always be a soulmate, instead of fixing the problem.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/10/16 08:39 PM

Several men were in the locker room of the gym when a cell phone on a bench rang and a man put it on speaker and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stopped to listen.

MAN: “Hello!”

WOMAN: “Hi Honey, it’s me. Are you at the club?”

MAN: “Yes.”

WOMAN: “I’m at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It’s only $2,000; is it OK if I buy it?”

MAN: “Sure, go ahead if you like it that much.”

WOMAN: “I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked.”

MAN: “How much?”

WOMAN: “$90,000.”

MAN: “OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.”

WOMAN: “Great! Oh, and one more thing. I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They’re asking $980,000 for it.”

MAN: “Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They’ll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it’s what you really want.”

WOMAN: “OK. I’ll see you later! I love you so much!”

MAN: “Bye! I love you, too.” The man hung up. The other men in the locker room were staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open.

He turned and asked, “Anyone know whose phone this is?”

Hahaha i thought the man was just generous lol

he's a generous man... she's worth it...

smitten ohwell :thumbsup:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/10/16 08:05 PM

Several men were in the locker room of the gym when a cell phone on a bench rang and a man put it on speaker and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stopped to listen.

MAN: “Hello!”

WOMAN: “Hi Honey, it’s me. Are you at the club?”

MAN: “Yes.”

WOMAN: “I’m at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It’s only $2,000; is it OK if I buy it?”

MAN: “Sure, go ahead if you like it that much.”

WOMAN: “I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked.”

MAN: “How much?”

WOMAN: “$90,000.”

MAN: “OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.”

WOMAN: “Great! Oh, and one more thing. I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They’re asking $980,000 for it.”

MAN: “Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They’ll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it’s what you really want.”

WOMAN: “OK. I’ll see you later! I love you so much!”

MAN: “Bye! I love you, too.” The man hung up. The other men in the locker room were staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open.

He turned and asked, “Anyone know whose phone this is?”

Hahaha i thought the man was just generous lol

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/10/16 02:31 PM

sounds like you're looking for a lazy worm, one who will sleep in with you

she won't have to look very long or hard for that... shes a "wow"

Lol i thought you like aliens for yourself laugh bigsmile :laughing:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/10/16 01:08 PM

what you guys do and don't before going to sleep, it's almost 2am and I'm still wide awake tired of waking up sleepy,and laying down all night wide awake yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

* Your on Mingle2
* Your wanting a bf
* Sleep with bf.

* oh! On second thought, that's to stay awake. rofl rofl

Hahaha why do you always suggest sleeping ? With someone ?
Bad cheetah laugh :tongue: bigsmile biggrin

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 02:16 PM
Im sorry, I did not elaborate. I meant Interracial LDR guys :)

Its now ok rob hahahabigsmile laugh :laughing: flowerforyou

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 09:00 AM
Because i heard it from someone. He said he will not travel through so much distance if he has no idea about what he will be getting. He was always stubborn and snob. Lol

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:48 AM
Haha i know. Here you go again rob. Its not what im talking about.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:41 AM
Burn

- Usher

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:40 AM
Like travelling thousands of miles to be together ? And finding out its not what you wanted ?

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 07:32 AM
What is your opinion about interracial relationships? Do you think its worth taking the risks? think

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 07:21 AM

Oh yes, I believe! You are fully right. God has the perfect plan for my life. Everything was leading me to the one and only husband. My first marriage didn't work. That's okay. It was a painful experience. God was using it for my best!!!
I am 60 years now. Two years ago I travelled to Pakistan for marriage. The timing of that miracle was perfect. I couldn't have met my husband earlier in life, because he was not even born that time.
We are really made for one another. I feel home in him. When I look at his picture I feel peace. Yes, he is my soulmate and he is my husband.
I thank God, for leading me this way.
God is so good! Be blessed!

This is also an example of rationalizing to justify the error of her first marriage.... Beliefs can be rational or not depending on how one needs to see them. The average person is now married 3 times so I suspect the quaint idea of one and only one will eventually be seen for what it is.. an anomaly... This does not exclude that any relationship is not meaningful but rather that quality is the significant issue not one of duration If there were in fact only one person to be our partner the odds of meeting are one in 5,000,000,000, and given the number of marriages I would suggest this is silly as so few would ever even meet much les smarry...

If we rely on numbers, its really somewhat insignificant to believe in things such as true love. For me, there are things that the eyes may not be able to see but still our hearts can feel them. If a person believes strongly on something, he will have it somehow, someday. All he has to do is not to give up the faith.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 04:48 AM

I think mikey also believes in destiny hahaha ..
Silentjetget.. Come one.
Give me a vote laugh :wink: bigsmile :laughing:

:thumbsup:
Destiny...fate...the grand design...Whatever....
In matters of the heart...who cares about age....
Damn...love is hard enough to find as it is without putting age restrictions on ourselves...

Putting on my body armour now...hehe

So true..true love is so rare that you should not care even you have a mile high age gap :)
As long as you try to be there for each other.
And its not really about money. Given the right opportunity, younger girls can work their way up there.
The older guy will serve as an inspiration hahaha

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 04:42 AM
slaphead

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 03:28 AM

After she posted, she was purged....
Buuwwwaaaagaaahhaabaah cough waaaaahaahh

Ahahahahaha hope she is fine.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 03:05 AM
World peace ;-)