Community > Posts By > saneub

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:35 AM
oh why, oh why did i swallowed the fly, i dont know why?

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:17 AM
Artworks

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:15 AM
vehicles

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:02 AM
if i give you my heart will i die?

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 06:02 AM
i am attracted to a person who have a good sense of humor. ☺

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 05:48 AM
there are so many beautiful places in the world that i want to go.But, yes, there's no place like home, the best in the world ☺

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 12:32 AM
"its Sunday and i'm lazy to get up."

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 12:30 AM
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."

C.S. Lewis

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 03:14 PM

Yeah i'm sure you all are single and so so happy...that's why you're on a dating site looking for love ohwell

NOT ALL, some are here for the forums only. You cannot put all people in one category.

yes, agree... i like forums site.

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 07:01 PM
1. box jelly fish
2. cone snail
3. black mamba
4. cape buffalo
5. siafu ants

gimme 5 rarest gemstones

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 06:40 PM
Manila, Philippines...
Saturday
9:40 AM

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 06:29 PM
begin

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 04:07 PM
i was thinking about me and my friend's discussion last night: which comes first chicken or egg?

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:57 PM
IDK, LOL

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 02:40 AM
maroon, gray, burgundy, khaki, indigo

no photo
Thu 06/16/16 07:01 PM
Danny decided to go skiing with his buddy, Jim. So they loaded up Danny's car and headed north.

After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

'I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed,' she explained. 'I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house.'

'Don't worry,' Danny said. 'We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light.' The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.

Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way.
They enjoyed a great weekend of skiing.

But about nine months later, Danny got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend.

He dropped in on his friend Jim and asked, 'Jim, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north about 9 months ago?'

'Yes, I do.' Said Jim.

'Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?'

'Well, um, yes!,' Jim said, a little embarrassed about being found out, 'I have to admit that I did.'

'And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?'

Jim's face turned beet red and he said,
'Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did.' 'Why do you ask?'

'She just died and left all her wealth to me'

my thoughts was far from truth lolzzz

no photo
Thu 06/16/16 06:35 PM
A little boy was doing maths homework, saying to himself, 2+5 the son of ***** is 7,
3+6 the son of ***** is 9
His mother heared this & asked "what r u doing?"
Boy, "doing my maths' homework".
Mom: & this is how ur teacher taught u?
Boy: "Yes"
Infuriated mother called the teacher: R u teaching maths to children by saying 2+2, the son of ***** is 4?
Teacher started laughing & answered: "what I taught them was, 2+2 THE SUM OF WHICH IS 4....!!!!

hahaha!
mother misheard the phrase correctly... maybe because of poor hearing. lolzzz

no photo
Thu 06/16/16 06:07 PM
Buen dia...

no photo
Thu 06/16/16 05:13 PM
Everything happens for a reason which we might not be able to see and understand immediately but we get to know the reason later in life. let's try to be positive...

no photo
Wed 06/15/16 10:14 PM

when it's not worth it anymore, let it go...

exactly :smile:

because life is what you make it.. it defines your happiness.