Community > Posts By > Dominic58

Dominic58's photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:58 AM
Honey, the lab report's in... sad2

Dominic58's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:23 AM
I've seen this on a few profiles: City "Unknown, Colorado" and "Unknown, California".

Are there really cities with that name?

Is this just a fall back when someone doesn't put in a city?

Or is this a red flag telling us about false people?

Dominic58's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:01 AM
Edited by Dominic58 on Sun 04/17/16 04:14 AM

Wondring what men like when it comes to eyebrows on a women . Do you like natural brows .. Drawn on pencil thin eyebrows .. The no eyebrow look .. Well defined .. over exagerated .. Do men have a preference :-)

Me personally, as long as they don't distract me from looking in her eyes, I'm fine with any. Except BUSHY.

After seeing that one picture of the uni-brow, I put that in with BUSHY.

Dominic58's photo
Sun 04/17/16 03:50 AM

Guys..

Whenever you and your lady have an argument, and she gives you the silent treatment, do you do this secretly?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

As a comedian said, "When your girl friend gives you the silent treatment... DON'T let her know how much you enjoy it!"

Truth though is when we had an argument, I used the silent treatment on her.

It is easier than trying to take back the words I would have said.

Dominic58's photo
Sun 04/17/16 03:31 AM

If men like the feel and look of fake boobs ????????????????????

If there was such a thing as a fake penis .. Would they consider an implant lmao :-)

Yes. And the Doctor that created the procedure was become a multi-millionaire.

Dominic58's photo
Sun 04/17/16 03:24 AM
WARNING: If you tell me your problems, I WILL give you a solution...

You may not LIKE it, but it will be a SOLUTION!

Dominic58's photo
Sun 04/17/16 03:12 AM
Since I was born in the year of the Dog... Yes.

Normal Zodiac: I don't pay attention to it.

Dominic58's photo
Sun 04/17/16 03:03 AM
Only my caring heart.

The outside would need a lot of work from a team of plastic surgeons. biggrin

Dominic58's photo
Sat 04/16/16 11:41 AM
Two true stories I remember from my younger days, both about colleges.

At one college a group of activists were handing out cards to promote safe sex. On the card it said, "If you just Have to have sex, use this." And stapled to the card, through the center of the package, was condom. embarassed:banana:

At another college a survey was taken asking students what practices they were using to prevent pregnancy. One female senior said, "I don't do anything about it. Only married people get pregnant." think what

Dominic58's photo
Sat 04/16/16 11:08 AM
Based on all the safety warnings and dangers in our environment and homes. Did you realize that all of us older than 50 shouldn't be as healthy and happy as we are?

My parents spanked me when I did something wrong. Now a days, if they did that, THEY would be punished. I remember drinking sodas that had a sweetener that is banned by the FDA. I remember cartoons with violence (Tom and Jerry, anyone?).

So either all the warnings and scientific studies are wrong, or it is a miracle that we are as well adjusted as we are. At least that is what 51 of my 70 personalities say.

Dominic58's photo
Sat 04/16/16 10:58 AM
An old man, while looking out the window at the neighborhood, asked his wife, "What do you think the neighbors would say, if I mowed the lawn in the nude?"

Without looking up from the magazine she was reading, his wife of 50 years said, "They'll say I married you for your money."

Isn't true love grand?!!

Dominic58's photo
Sat 04/16/16 10:43 AM
Sign in a shopping mall: Ears Pierced While You Wait.... How else are they going to do it?

what rofl

Dominic58's photo
Fri 04/15/16 11:27 PM

WHAT ??????

Blue berries are capable of ORGASMS??? what

Hi Peggy, just remember to by the Orgazmo brand. "If it isnt, Orgazmo, your just putzing around!"

I don't know how I feel about my fruits having a boner Rob.

It's kinda "hard" for me to digest...indifferent

rofl now my sides hurt rofl

Dominic58's photo
Fri 04/15/16 11:06 PM
A seventy year old man marries a 30 year old woman. The morning after the honeymoon night. The groom skips down the stairs to the hotel restaurant and orders a double steak and egg breakfast. While he is eating hearty, his new bride gingerly and slowly descends and sitting at the counter, orders a large juice. With trembling hands she slowly sips it.

The waitress is confused with the scene. She asks the new bride, "What's going on?"

The bride says, "I was cheated! When he said he had been saving for 40 years..."

The bride wails, "I thought he meant MONEY!"

Dominic58's photo
Fri 04/15/16 10:51 PM
Which is faster: Hot or Cold?

Hot

Anyone can catch Cold.

Dominic58's photo
Fri 04/15/16 10:48 PM
Insomnia: Nothing to lose sleep over.

How do you cure Insomnia. Just sleep on it.

2 Next