Community > Posts By > howed

no photo
Tue 06/28/16 10:31 AM
Ah got to flip my Eagles music record that I was listen to. it's better than flipping ones wig, or flipping out.
just flip a record it should make you happy. Low expectations ohwell ohwell ohwell

no photo
Tue 06/28/16 10:28 AM
I feel like dancing on the moon!:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 06/28/16 10:23 AM
Edited by howed on Tue 06/28/16 10:24 AM

Drinking coffee and having a slice of apple raisins creme ring cake while enjoying reading the forum:smile: happy

are you willing to share some?:wink:

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:41 PM
Edited by howed on Mon 06/27/16 10:42 PM

I am feeling a bit stupid..
Have been having a bit of leg problems since going back to the gym
Found out I ummm over did it so now back in a leg brace and MRI tomorrow
dang it..
can't even kick rocks well right now

If you lived in Canada it wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting a MRI in a day. if you were lucky try 6 months. you have to be half dead to get a MRI.
Did you know the state of Indiana has more MRI's machines than all of Canada! true!frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:35 PM

So, if you say you are going to do something, or help someone
...do you do it??
One thing I detest.... Someone who says one thing and doesn't follow through
I guess o should have put that on another thread, but the thought just came up me,,,

I am a lot like Rob it a huge extent.
If I do give my "word" then it is a vow and I follow through.

That is like a promise to me I dont' promise unless I know without a shadow of doubt that I won't break it.

My grandfather taught me at a really young age ...
The only true value a person has is their promise
if easily broken they have little value

I traded natural gas for 32 years that's all we had was our word and you had to follow through or you get a bad reputation and people would not trade or counter trade with you. business would drop off the charts! I remember talking to a fellow trader who had 3.5 million dollar loss in one day because his counter party's were not good to their word.I had a few bean heads who would try that. That's when you use your contacts that risen in the ranks! It's called Applied pressure!!!

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:22 PM

thank you for thinking of me flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you for not thinking of memad mad mad pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork devil devil devil

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:20 PM
What the heck!:wink:

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 02:22 PM
Dropped six bowls and six plates what a mess. lost all but three.frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 02:17 PM
It ain't me babe NO, no ,no it just ain't me babe!sad2whatnoway sad Johnny Cash and June Carter

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 02:10 PM
The only time negativity is good is when it comes from batteries.slaphead waving

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 02:06 PM
dido on the photo radar;mad mad bugger got me for $176 dollarssad sad ouch that hurts!rant surprised noway mad stop laughinglaugh laugh :tongue: :tongue: Go way thoughts in my head!waving waving

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 01:52 PM
I haven't had one yet! don't know why?tears tears here it comes :smile: just posted a smile :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 06/26/16 05:49 AM
Holy smokes That's funny laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh GOOD ONE I enjoyed that!!!

no photo
Sun 06/26/16 05:45 AM
When I wake up in the morning..........NOT!!!!!noway noway noway noway

no photo
Sun 06/26/16 05:42 AM
Butt line ?????? what are we talking about???? what! I can't hear you. what did you say "do i want some pork butt"? nah!!! I'am not really hungry!!yawn yawn yawn yawn clued out, maybe even senile

no photo
Sun 06/26/16 05:35 AM
say nothing . be a door mat. then pull the mat out from under him.:wink:

no photo
Sun 06/26/16 05:28 AM
it's going to Rain "again"noway noway noway

no photo
Sat 06/25/16 11:08 PM
I have so many deactivations. I don't know what I am doing Right!frustrated frustrated bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/25/16 10:56 PM

True love hurts when your partner of 20 yrs says it's over without even wanting to try to make things good again

That Hurts.

But generally it a high that you can not describe and only experience once in your life. particularly when your young.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sat 06/25/16 10:52 PM
Girl friend no.noway noway Wife yes. brokenheart tears tears