Community > Posts By > howed

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:47 AM
Thoses spammers: I like to put them in a empty can of spam seal it and throw them into the ocean.

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:43 AM
Whats wrong with the world today....My world...

Its a bit cool cloudy and windy!:banana: :banana: :banana: tears

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:38 AM
far out dodo_ David. i I enjoyed that!

The song.... Just Hit me One More Time.........smokin

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 07:14 AM
QUOTE:

Sure but I think most people are not open minded enough to relate to people on this site due to the fact they that value appearance first more than a persons substance. It's what is in the heart that really matters. I maybe wrong but that's my opinion.

I totally agree with the above statement. So many want a pic. don't understand that when conversation going so well.I have been told no pic no talk!
does one engage in looks or the mind. I believe the mind and personality. looks help not the end all be all.

I have seen many not so nice guys with really nice women who have been treated like dirt! I've seen attractive and the other unattractive happier than crap . Go figure.

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 07:04 AM
From Calgary ...... The outer edge of the center of the universe. but I love it here would never want to be any other place. Hmm maybe Nova Scotia, PEI , New Brunswick, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, British Columbia , Yukon, NWT :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: . Oh did I forget Ontario. yea for good reason, been there done that.

I love my country, I dislike the way they Ottawa runs it!frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated tears tears tears tears tears

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 06:53 AM
Calgary here "home of the Wold Famous Stampede" and the Calgary Flames,Calgary Stampeders, Bow Rive known for it's world class fishing!::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 06:43 AM
Religion is a organization or building to many tends to surround itself with money issues, Cults is control of others no freedom of worship. When you leave your cast out or shunded by your own congration, relatives,family.
The solution to religion is a Personal relationship with God is completely different.
I enjoy my personal relationship with God. It is peaceful, love, joy etc.
There is a song...."he walks with me and talks to me"
try to feel or see his presents in everyday living
I do feel his presents in many activities I really do.
It manifests into love. love for others, loving yourself, accepting imperfection in others personality or actions, not being a pain in the ***, turning the other cheek another words no revenge!

have a super day. Watch for him at sunrise to sun set. It can be truly amazing and exhilarating.

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 02:51 PM
I seen on mingles some is looking for there better half. Wow can you imagine what the worst half looks like.
I can't imagine half a person life is like let alone being stuck with the worst half!frustrated :angry: explode sick brokenheart

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 09:16 AM
I just read a woman's by line "LOOKING FOR MY OTHER HALF"

If you find the other half of that woman let her know and you can date her!love love

were the heck would she have left it?nowayembarassed embarassed
How does one exist with only one half? Hmm!drinker
I know how that feels when I can't find my my car keys!rant
Does two half's make one in the case of dating and mating I don't think so!brokenheart
When body surfing it sure does!heart heart heart

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 09:08 AM
I just read a woman's by line "LOOKING FOR MY OTHER HALF"
were the heck would she have left it?nowayembarassed embarassed
How does one exist with only one half? Hmm!drinker
I know how that feels when I can't find my my car keys!rant
Does two half's make one in the case of dating and mating I don't think so!brokenheart
When body surfing it sure does!:heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 05:18 AM
Changing adult diapers. get your gas mask on and if you don't have one of those a clothes pin works fine. and if you don't have one of those put one of those see thru onion bags over your head and if you don't have one of those .......your dead!!!!!pitchfork pitchfork tears tears tears the tears are from the onion bag

Everybody have a grrrreat!!! day, Thursday June 9th what year is it??

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 10:04 PM
hard to have a coffee , diner,movie when everyone is so far away. The locals sometime place a critera that one will not respond if he cannot meet all of the items listed. EG don't bother if your not the jolly green giant. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall but not green. get itlove love love love

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 09:46 PM
Sorry no girls here.frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 09:39 PM
Holy crap Batman this subject is bad for my eyes and worst for my ears.
we need to get Batwoman to make our threesome. Robin that the best way to fight crime::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 09:22 PM
Or were you referring to having sex with women with make up on.
( Like a mask or cold cream) can't say I have!sad sad sad

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 09:17 PM
make up sex I haven't had any. I need to fight with my partner more often when she doesn't have the baseball bat under the frigen bed.frustrated frustrated

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 09:04 PM
This is fun:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 09:03 PM
the banana man does it for me:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 09:03 PM
I feel great. and I never excerise.:banana:

no photo
Tue 06/07/16 10:01 PM
But I do not believe it will remain that way ... Too many ppl are suffering under this basically unhealthy imbalance.]
the way i see it were not wired differently. regardless of which sex you are they are human traits that are in play.a) to feel needed.b) to be appreciated. c) to be valued I believe if these traits are not recognized by each partner a void occurs and a distraction begins to compensate for that void. That why men and women have affairs. they are distracting themselves and trying to fill their void due to lack of appreciation,to feel needed and valued.

ps: no dirty comments needed about filling the void you guys i know how we think.Good and long lasting sex is the fulfillment of these human traits. Which sex becomes the result of the healthy relationship.

That's why quickies do not really satisfy the relationship for a women or a man for a long period of time. then both parties are on to the next quick find.