Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 02:28 PM
all the time....Im always flatter by it but I cant make myself like someone.....

no photo
Wed 12/24/08 02:41 PM
Ive always wanted to travel around the world...I plan on doing it one day...I looked into it and might be something I treat my self to when I retire.....God willing :-)

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:23 PM
Im so thankful for the time spent with my love ones today...only thru your love could that be possible....thanks for the blessing you bring into our lives.......

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:20 PM
Sweet!

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:33 PM
welcome and good luckbigsmile

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 08:17 PM
Edited by revolution on Sat 12/20/08 08:18 PM

I miss it too, finally there was something decent on on Sundays laugh To get me through, I just bought a box set of the first 7 books drinker
my moms been reading the books..bad thing is they dont play out like the series...she said,for the firt time the movies better then the book.surprised ...I dont no...anyone out there feel the same way?

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:52 PM

Another example of Hollywood running out of ideas have to do remakes of old ones. It as been so long that I have seen a new and original idea for a movie and when someone as one the big studio don't want it because it's a risk they prefer to bombard us with the same old and boring themes we have seen a million times.

They should have made a movie called "The day Hollywood stood still" because that's all they have being doing in the last 20 years.

Thank god for independant and foreign films makers there at least they dare to do different things.
I agree with you a 100%...

I saw the movie as well and thought it was really boring....

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:42 PM
I think it takes a strong person to be in a relationship... You have to go outside yourself a ton which doesnt come natural for most of us....I mean just being faithful to that person can get challenging in it self...Being single, I focus on just me, I know how to make me happy and thats not so challenging....love and relationships takes a lot of work...living for self is pretty dam easy, just my opinion....

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:26 PM

I would love a double garage
ditto...I guess my carport will have to do :banana:

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:52 PM
no eye has seen no ear has heard what Gods has instore for those that love him...

its reminds me of christmas but bigger lol...I love life and to think that I cant imagine what God has waiting for me in the next life just blows my mind!

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:42 PM
if your buying used you cant go wrong with a toyota,nissan or honda....

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:40 PM
Im with my dad and Im singingrofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:48 AM
my favorite christmas movie of all time! very very funny....

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:05 PM

Discuss, interested on other people's view on it. Should it be legal? Why? Should it remain illegal? Why? How much do you know about marijuana/THC?
I was checkin out a documentary about marijuana, they talked about the late 60's up until now and one thing that stood out to me was the weed they smoked back in the 60's is not the same as the weed people are smokin today..They stated that the THC levels back then was lets say around 3(fake number but just to give you a example) now that say its about 45, my point is this stuff isnt natural anymore...the dealers are putting more and more drugs on the weed, its all hybrid stuff these days...I know people who smoked when I grew up and they were nothing like the people who are heavly into it today......

As far as makin it legal, I think they should but I dont think they well cause it will drop in value,illegal drugs are big revenue for this country...Just my 2 centsflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:55 PM

I don't think dating has anything to do with preference. People tend to do and date what is familiar to them. The problem is if you don't experiment outside the box/race/even ice cream flavors you'll never know if you "prefer" anything else.

Dating has EVERYTHING to do with preference. I date what I find attractive. If I am not attracted to a green man, then I can't make myself be attracted.If the man has a beard, that is a HUGE turnoff and it's my preference that the man I date not have one. That is what makes everyone so different and great.

I have to concur

Dating is like eating.... eat what you like

I suppose that means that you only eat pizza because even though lasagna smells awesome and looks really good, pizza is what you PREFER. It would be a shame to let word games keep you from trying new things or passing up some really good italian (food or men/women).

I think thats her point lasagna doesnt smell awesome to HER lol......Im very particular about the men I date, there are specific things I want physically but at the same time once in a blue moon someone outside of the box catches my attention but thats very rare for the most part....From my personal experience Ive been out on many of dates with some pretty awesome guy but Im not attracted to them, for some of us we need the attraction piece...long story short I think thats what shes trying to say...she not attracted for the most part to people outside of her race..I have no problem with that at all...for those that do or that have thoughts about trying it,I would say go for it!

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 10:16 AM
million dollar baby...great movie but very sad

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 10:09 AM
Im here! now let the party begin:banana:

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 10:06 AM

why is it that I am almost 35 , divorced , and feel like I will never meet somone special again
because the older you get the pickins get slimfrown we get more picky and less tolerant...I know I would rather be by myself then deal with someone Im not really into.....you could be the best guy in the world but if theres no physical chemistry Im not at all interestedflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:45 PM

R.I.P Norman

sad sad sad
brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart
:heart: :heart: :heart:
flowers flowers flowers
rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:48 PM

I would actually like to date black or hispanic women because I find them very attractive. I just have a hard time approaching them cuz I think they will turn me down. I guess it's because I live in the deep south and race still seems to be an issue in some of these parts.
oh come on, go for it! woman are woman, if they were to turn you down it wouldnt be because your white lol....come on live a little:banana:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 23 24