Community > Posts By > Soulbreeze

Soulbreeze's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:37 PM
LMAO! Good one babe and so true! :wink: devil

Soulbreeze's photo
Fri 06/25/10 08:35 PM

How could you think for one second that you WOULDN'T be there??

I am currently experiencing the ULTIMATE in happiness.

I have an incredible woman who I love and loves me back, and I now have my daughter back in my life.

There is no way I would want those two things to be separated.

And I'm sure Danielle doesn't either.

Did ya NOT see when I said to stop it??!!! lol

sad sad sad sad sad

blushing

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

smooched

Soulbreeze's photo
Fri 06/25/10 07:17 PM

I'm so happy for you babe! :heart:

You had a BIG hand in it, babe.:heart:

Without you, I would probably still be sitting here wondering whether or not I should message her.

Thank you.flowers

How often does anyone get to witness the reuniting of a father and his daughter, let alone be apart of it? I am so blessed to have had a hand in it Tim. Thank you for letting me be a part of something so incredible. It's a moment I will never forget. I always told you that you will find her! She is one smart, beautiful, little lady. I can not believe how understanding she is. You couldn't of asked for it to go any better. It really was like a dream come true.

I loved the stories that you would tell me about your daughter when she was little but, it made my heart ache for you knowing that she was not in your life. Now that you have her back, you can create new memories. Enjoy every second of it!!!!

I can't wait to hear the NEW stories.flowerforyou

Well..like I told you last night...it finally hit me.

I actually had to leave work early tonight because I was so overwhelmed by my emotions. That is something that I am in no way used to.

Rachael, you won't have to hear the stories.

You are going to be A PART of the stories.

You need to stop saying stuff like that, my poor eyeballs can't take much more! sad

smile2

Soulbreeze's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:34 PM

You had a BIG hand in it, babe.:heart:

Without you, I would probably still be sitting here wondering whether or not I should message her.

Thank you.flowers

How often does anyone get to witness the reuniting of a father and his daughter, let alone be apart of it? I am so blessed to have had a hand in it Tim. Thank you for letting me be a part of something so incredible. It's a moment I will never forget. I always told you that you will find her! She is one smart, beautiful, little lady. I can not believe how understanding she is. You couldn't of asked for it to go any better. It really was like a dream come true.

I loved the stories that you would tell me about your daughter when she was little but, it made my heart ache for you knowing that she was not in your life. Now that you have her back, you can create new memories. Enjoy every second of it!!!!

I can't wait to hear the NEW stories.flowerforyou

Soulbreeze's photo
Fri 06/25/10 08:05 AM

Soulbreeze's photo
Wed 06/23/10 08:29 AM
Words can not express how proud I am of you. I am honored to be one of the motivating reasons for your decision to quit. I am so in love with you Tim and I want us to have a long healthy life together. I know you can do it baby! winking

:heart:

"It is the mind that makes the body rich." -William Shakespeare

Soulbreeze's photo
Thu 06/10/10 10:01 PM

Uh oh. The whip is out....lol

Blame that ball gagged bear of yours...it was HIS idea! Ummm yeah that's it...totally ALL his idea.:wink:

devil

Soulbreeze's photo
Thu 06/10/10 09:41 PM
Edited by Soulbreeze on Thu 06/10/10 09:44 PM

So......ummmmmmm....are you two gonna......ya know......like do it?laugh

How DARE you ask such a thing! *slaps Goof*

Now go to your room young man!

:tongue:

Hmmmmmm. Well JAG......now you know that Soulbreeze is "into" dominating men. I would do a background check on her. She might be leading a double life.:wink: laugh

Soulbreeze's photo
Thu 06/10/10 09:16 PM

So......ummmmmmm....are you two gonna......ya know......like do it?laugh

How DARE you ask such a thing! *slaps Goof*

Now go to your room young man!

:tongue:

Soulbreeze's photo
Thu 06/10/10 09:06 PM

Hey you two are too cute!

Congrats againflowerforyou

Thank you Dragoness. smile2

Soulbreeze's photo
Thu 06/10/10 09:04 PM
Hmmmm for some reason my link to your ALL TIME favorite video of Notorious B I G doing his "BIG POPPA" song didn't want to work.

Sorry babe, I know how bad you wanted to see it AGAIN.

teehee

tongue2

Soulbreeze's photo
Thu 06/10/10 08:51 PM
Edited by Soulbreeze on Thu 06/10/10 08:57 PM

Yes the L-Bomb has been dropped! Many times
in fact and I hope many more. I have been
contacted by several people suggesting that
we are moving too fast. The thing that most
people do not realize is that me and Tim
have been talking for months. In fact,
according to my nudge list he nudged me
7 months ago! Also, if I can remember
correctly, that first nudge was sent way
after the first email. I appreciate and
understand other's concerns, but I think
Tim and I are perfectly capable of knowing
if we love each other or not. winking

Maybe they are trying to stop a crime.
You look like you are 12 years old.:heart:

LMAO!!! rofl

Well......he does like it when I call him Daddy...or was that Big Poppa? blushing

I am soooo kidding! tongue2

*hides so JAG doesn't kill her*

Soulbreeze's photo
Thu 06/10/10 01:10 PM

So Tim, tell me is this the kind of room you were referring to in the "Get a room" thread? :tongue:

laugh Now we can all see why he was banned from his own thread.lol

Poor guy, I must comfort him later. bigsmile

Soulbreeze's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:42 PM

Ok. She gave me permission to post this one....lmao

There are a few other pictures, but most of them are ones we took of each other or of the stadium.

This pic was taken at the game.

Now that I am a little more awake after taking a short nap...I'll go into a bit more detail.

The drive wasn't all that bad. It took me right around six hours to get there. GPS is a wonderful thing. One thing that I have to say is that Cincy is a beautiful city, but the traffic at 4pm on a Friday is HORRIBLE. It took me almost 45 minutes to drive 5 miles once I got into the city.

Anyway, I crossed into Kentucky and proceeded to her place to pick her up. The GPS only made one mistake and that was having me turn toward the wrong building once I reached her complex....lol

Once that got straightened out, I saw her for the first time when she came out of her building. I was just stunned. She was even more beautiful in person than she was on video chat.love

She got in the car and hugged me and I knew that she was actually real. Sounds silly, but I had a hell of a time ( even during the drive down there ) that this was actually happening.

I'm not gonna go into all the details about what we ate and all that stuff because it really doesn't much matter. What does matter is that Friday night was, hands down, the best date I have ever had.

One thing I will say about where we ate is that neither of us can actually remember ( unless she has managed to remember it between the time I left and now ) the NAME of the place we had dinner. It was at Newport On The Levee and the food was REALLY good, but the name of the place just wasn't all that important, I guess...lol

Not to mention, we were both a bit distracted, methinks.

Anyway....

There is no doubt that her screen name is the most fitting I have ever seen. SoulBreeze ( Rachael ) blew into my life like a warm breeze and lifted my soul.

After all of the time I have spent here being a cynic when it comes to love, I would have figured myself to be the LAST person to have someone grab hold of my heart and soul and mind the way she has.

She not only broke through the walls I had built up around my heart, she utterly demolished them.

Man...for being a wannabe writer, I can't seem to find the right words to describe what she has done for me.

I guess the only words I really need are....

Rachael, I love you.:heart:

Yikes! The L-Bomb.......

Yes the L-Bomb has been dropped! Many times in fact and I hope many more. I have been contacted by several people suggesting that we are moving too fast. The thing that most people do not realize is that me and Tim have been talking for months. In fact, according to my nudge list he nudged me 7 months ago! Also, if I can remember correctly, that first nudge was sent way after the first email. I appreciate and understand other's concerns, but I think Tim and I are perfectly capable of knowing if we love each other or not. winking

Soulbreeze's photo
Sat 06/05/10 06:38 PM

Congrats to The Both Of You!!!drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: flowers flowers

Thank you!! :banana: I soooo can't wait until I see him again. love

Soulbreeze's photo
Sat 06/05/10 06:33 PM

Soulbreeze's photo
Sat 06/05/10 04:03 PM

Soulbreeze's photo
Sat 06/05/10 03:57 PM

Soulbreeze's photo
Wed 06/02/10 12:01 PM

Thank you to everyone who has posted on
this thread. I know Tim has many friends
here and it's so nice to see everyone
wish us well. I can't tell you how flattered
I am that he made this thread. He calls
himself just a guy, but he's more then that
to me.blushing smooched :heart:

What a first date :heart:

I don't do them very often. And I really don't think I am ever going to have to do one again.:heart:
I wanted it to be something special without doing something " typical " or cliched.
I'm REALLY glad that she likes baseball...lmao

You are a lucky man, she is one of those
"one in a million" chicas. bigsmile

Yes she is...and yes...I am definitely a VERY lucky man.

After all the mistakes I have made in my life....to get another chance at love with someone like her is something I would have never thought about.

Of course, all those mistakes also taught me how to appreciate her.

Awwww my two favorite Minglers posting about me. blushing Doesn't get much better then that!...you guys ROCK!!!! :banana:

As far as the amazing things you have said about me Tim....I am simply blown away. I can only hope that I can make you as happy as I am right now.

blushing :heart: smooched smitten

Soulbreeze's photo
Mon 05/31/10 12:02 PM
Thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread. I know Tim has many friends here and it's so nice to see everyone wish us well. I can't tell you how flattered I am that he made this thread. He calls himself just a guy, but he's more then that to me.blushing smooched :heart:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11