Community > Posts By > Hisown224

Hisown224's photo
Sun 09/17/17 05:48 AM

Good morning Mikey and wellworn waving

Yes, it's just about here Mikey, we're expecting it tonight.

You both seem hungry, so I fix up a little more for you...

bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

Yummy

Hisown224's photo
Sun 09/17/17 01:57 AM

it is officially a year since i have signed up here in mingle land. i have met and exchanged mails with so many many people and so many characters from the most extreme and most ordinary ones and the smartest to the most clueless ones too.been fooled quite a few times and had some mild heart aches here and there.this site can be boring at times but thanks to the regulars i always find something interesting to read and post my own ideas or opinions.as i am now ruminating what this site has done for me,i have had my mind opened to so many things which on my own i wouldve not figured out.i have seen that there is a vastness that i havent reached..so many people..so many to meet...so much possibilities.the people i meet here are real and some very real...so real that sometimes i just wish that reality would just be right next to me.i dont know how long i will be here or how long this site is going to be on the web but what is sure for me is that mingle will always have a special place in my heart. thanks my mingle friends :heart: drinker waving waving :angel:

so has mingle done a difference in your lives after a year of being on here?

Its funny. Signed up over a year ago and I just basically felt like are there real people on here. Reading this, its really refreshing to know that not only are there real people on here, there is an active community where y'all know each other. Great stuff.

Hisown224's photo
Sun 09/17/17 01:18 AM
Everybody wants the same thing. Funny that very few actually find it.

Hisown224's photo
Sun 09/17/17 01:16 AM
Great observation! One wonders why right?

Hisown224's photo
Sun 09/17/17 01:11 AM
There seems to a lot of "cant sleep" going on around

Hisown224's photo
Sun 05/08/16 06:14 AM
Hello,

Seeking friends myself...

Hisown224's photo
Sun 05/08/16 06:10 AM
Hello...Just joined not sure how to go about this