Community > Posts By > NoxiPox

no photo
Thu 05/05/16 11:42 PM
The desire of ages by Ellen G White

no photo
Thu 05/05/16 05:22 AM
How do you express your love for God? What do you do to show your friends that you love them? Is there maybe a standard to it, share your source to make us understand your line of thought. If you dont have an answer for this how do you know that you love someone when you dont know what love means?

no photo
Tue 05/03/16 05:35 AM
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan
came also among them. 7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said,
From going to and fro in the earth, and from
walking up and down in it. 8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like
him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one
that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
There are other unfallen races in the universe the bible calls them THE SONS OF GOD. The reason why satan was among them is coz he was representing planet earth, if Adam didnt fall and listen to satan he was gona be there at the meeting of the sons of God. "To whom ye obey ye are servants to".But it has changed since calvary, now Christ is now our representive coz He bought us with His blood. Well I dont agree with how you view "aliens". Firstly why would they want to come to a fallen world of evil and darkness when there are so many peaceful and holy planets. Secondly I dont agree with how they say they are ugly, eveything God creates is WOW and not scarry. So the pictures they use are not aliens just like the pictures they use for satan, the bible says his appearance was amazingly beautiful thats why he had pride. God created us to desplay His glory/character, just like Job did

no photo
Tue 05/03/16 04:54 AM
I like Cowboys comment, i think everyone should read it. I can simply say to rebuke out of love is okay an example would be when Christ rebuked the devil who was using Peter to talk. Judging on the other hand is something different to a rebuke because you dont know the motives of the person you are judging. Therefore it would be wise to leave judgement to Christ coz He knows it all