Community > Posts By > passionart

passionart's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:35 PM

smile2What is the longest time you spent attracted to someone, but never said anything?smile2
what time is it now...

passionart's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:09 PM
Oh yeah, would love one now...

passionart's photo
Mon 11/10/08 02:18 PM
Yeah...yeah... I know the drill, still single...

passionart's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:04 AM
Sorry for your loss Marie!!! There are no words I can say to ease your pain, but know I understand, too! You and your family are in my prayers, and hn my heart...

passionart's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:32 PM

all of you should really talk on the phone with people,it's amazing to hear how people sound
are you asking for my number(smile)

passionart's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:07 PM
All my love, energies and prayers, are with you both...

passionart's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:15 PM

Which are you.........

One that displays a hard outer shell
or
You wear your heart on your sleeve??

and why?

the skeleton in blue... Tend to wear my heart to show it's there, unfortunately, but the reward outweighs the disappoints!!!

So true my friend, so true. Hugs to you for being brave enough to show it!
thanks for the hugs baby...

passionart's photo
Sun 11/09/08 06:38 PM

what is the most romantic thing you have ever done for somebody or somebody has ever done for you???love love love love love

TRULY loved me...love IS the ultimate of romance...

passionart's photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:26 PM
She walks with grace, the swaying of her dress, swings with the beat of my heart. A crowd forms, but her hand, her existence is all I see! Her eyes burn and carve new emotions in a soul that was loveless for far too long! My heart reaches out to her, then an acceptance, a longing comes to the end of it's journey. There is nothing that comes between us that pushes us apart. We feel as one, with a heart and soul, singing it's own beat, flowing in all directions. At last, LOVE...

passionart's photo
Sun 11/09/08 02:00 PM

flowerforyouHow would you feel if someone wanted to make it known in a public setting that you were very beautiful and/or attractive?flowerforyou
a little embarrassed, very flattered...

passionart's photo
Sun 11/09/08 06:30 AM
Most didn't ask for the disability. How can you hold something like this to the personality that shines? In other words, yes, if we felt the same toward eachother.

passionart's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:33 PM

Which are you.........

One that displays a hard outer shell
or
You wear your heart on your sleeve??

and why?

the skeleton in blue... Tend to wear my heart to show it's there, unfortunately, but the reward outweighs the disappoints!!!

passionart's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:45 PM

I believe that a person can attract you to them through many words, or type, or spoken in voice.
I believe your mind can see a picture and feel a great WOW. Their FANTASTIC!!!! BEAUTIFUL! WOW.
But until two people really SHARE companionship
together for awhile, it IS just a LUSTING THOUGHT
of being closer, for whatever lust that person is feeling missed. If after meeting each other and sharing time together BOTH still feel their first thoughts MORE, then,,,and only then,,, would I call it "LOVE". But thats just MY opinion,lol.
this is where the spiritual comes into play; where you FEEL that person you are with!!!

passionart's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:29 PM

Wow....I am truly sorry for the souls that can't see thier love.....

If you refuse love at first sight....you might refuse automatically the soul that can truly make you happy.

I have a valid point of reference.

There is lust at first sight. But..I don't think there's love at first sight. Love takes time.

I totally agree with you!

flowerforyou
they also thought man can not fly, until experienced...

passionart's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:22 PM

Do you believe in destiny? Do you believe in love at first site? Do you think that having a relationship that is more than physical is just a waste of time?
do believe in destiny, love at first sight, is a memory I will treasure always, and one without the other, makes no sense to me...

passionart's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:10 PM
I would want my love with me, and hope she felt the same way...

passionart's photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:39 PM

By the mistakes in LIFE that we make! slaphead Sometimes I fel like I have my RED carpet just for you to walk on....... So go ahead, then you walk really hard, you bring dirt! Sadness & Sorrow it's always the same! whoa I pick it up & brush off the DIRT air it out & put it back the way it once was............before you get to the other end just to DESTROY it! whoa
try Scotchgard baby...

passionart's photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:25 PM
A number of times, guess hard headed...the top one!

passionart's photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:24 PM

i mean seriously all we use relationships for is to make a family and pass on are name. where are the relationship that you have someone that you just like being with and are just happy to be together. i know it is a childhood dream that they exist. but in society today all they end up being is sex induced.
Your dream is alive, lil bud, realize it takes time...patience!

passionart's photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:18 PM

thats the way life is at times get back up on that horse and ride again bigsmile
I didn't know it was a horse, knew it moaned weird...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25