Community > Posts By > passionart

passionart's photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:38 PM
Hope everyone made out like bandits... Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night...

passionart's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:58 PM

smitten When was the last time you just wanted a nice, warm, loving hug from someone - even a friend?smitten
as I write...

There ya go...
((((passionart))))
back at cha...

passionart's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:55 PM

smitten When was the last time you just wanted a nice, warm, loving hug from someone - even a friend?smitten
as I write...

((((((Passion)))))
thank you baby, I could get used to this(smile)! Warm one, just for you sweets...

passionart's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:36 PM

as I write...

passionart's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:35 PM

as I write...

passionart's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:32 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: drinker drinker flowers OK PEOPLE WE ONLY HAVE MAYBE THREEISH HRS BEFORE SHES BACK!! I know for sure some stuff is botherin her so lets cheer her up alright?! Whos with me?!
I'll stand with you baby, anytime...

passionart's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:09 PM

Hair?

Eyes?

Hands?

Or is it really that famous male classic of tits and ass?

I'm curious.
the way she walks...

passionart's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:07 PM

Hair?

Eyes?

Hands?

Or is it really that famous male classic of tits and ass?

I'm curious.
the way she walks...

passionart's photo
Thu 12/04/08 01:50 PM

how u want to erase your pic off a dam phone and see all the different text that were never mentioned<from thier ex> or was it? while you were together from your ex ? darn i wish i could of seen more before phone was grabbed from me!!! wish i knew how to use phones these days! **** this!!!!sad sad sad im so done it! untill tomorrow if their is one... dont forsee too many tomorrows!... love debflowerforyou
hang in there baby...

passionart's photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:04 PM
Just wanted you to know, you are appreciated Heather...

passionart's photo
Sat 11/29/08 12:28 PM

On the first of December, I am through.

I can not take it anymore.

I loved openly.

I shall mourn privately.
I wish you well baby...

passionart's photo
Fri 11/28/08 06:58 PM
A wife...

passionart's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:53 PM

I got my baby a matching toaster and blender set and a sexy little apron , think she'll like it?

Help ladies, give me some ideas, I haven't done christmas in ten years what
you must want to spend New Years alone...

passionart's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:48 PM
It makes me wonder if she really gave up boyfriend, or having second thoughts on giving him up. Would suggest he not wait and go on with his life. If she is truly interested, she will not let him go. Wish him well!

passionart's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:11 PM

:smile:What is one thing that you wish everyone knew?:smile:
wish they TRULY knew that my heart is loving, and want that special one to feel it, also...

passionart's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:12 AM

About the weight issues. Come on people, if you don't like overweight or you don't like skinny, it is only your business.

Don't try coming on and preaching to people that they should lose/gain weight just because it isn't what you like. If you aren't interested in a certain size person, say it in your profile.

Do we really need so many discussions going on in the forums just because of personal choices and disagreements???? It's getting old.whoa
I'm with YOU baby...hey love.

passionart's photo
Fri 11/14/08 06:48 AM

I hope so cause I am gonna be so lost there. sad
All I fell like doing is crying.
Unfortunately, my arms are too short to hold you...

passionart's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:31 PM

Someone who was average looking, but really nice, or someone who looks hot, but is a jerk?
You decide!
prefer the warm heart. How are you, lady...

passionart's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:28 PM

smile2Are you ready to settle down with one person?smile2
That is the grand scheme. All things I plan, will come to life...this too, eventually!!!

passionart's photo
Tue 11/11/08 05:34 AM

Hello to the JSH/MINGLE2 Family. I want to say that I'm sorry if I've perv'ed your profile 2/3 times.People will put up new pictures or it is because I have forgotten,try to keep up with names but do you know how many people are in the family? It is not a easy job. Good-Night to all.
you can perv me, anytime...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25