Fri 02/17/12 04:53 PM
hi and welcome feel free to message me at any time you want

reckmen's photo
Thu 05/19/11 04:35 PM
what site is it. depending on what content you are putting in to it spock

reckmen's photo
Mon 12/06/10 08:34 PM

I post anywhere....and get ignored in most of them.ohwell

??? thought i read something thier lol jk.
so what if you want a response do you bug them to answer you?

reckmen's photo
Mon 12/06/10 08:29 PM

LMAO.. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

who cares just posttttt. and dont worry about stuff.

brokenheart well i guess im the only loser with that problem LOL

reckmen's photo
Mon 12/06/10 08:28 PM

You.

You.

You.

You.

(That was in case you could not read
less than four posts either.)

its not reading them its just the whole commenting part. unless its something im really curious usually ill just kinda over look it.

reckmen's photo
Mon 12/06/10 08:19 PM
Edited by reckmen on Mon 12/06/10 08:20 PM
Hmm lately i noticed something weird about myself i have a hard time posting other guys topic's unless it has more than 4 other that posted on it or they are a freind. does anyone one else have the same problem or is it just me.

reckmen's photo
Mon 12/06/10 08:04 PM
Edited by reckmen on Mon 12/06/10 08:05 PM

WHATS UP NEW HERE

welcome nice to meet ya tell me about your self

reckmen's photo
Mon 12/06/10 08:02 PM
I wanna be that guy best game eva

reckmen's photo
Sat 04/17/10 04:17 PM
ummm depends on wat kind fun your looking for like clubs and stuff or North Ave. depending on how long you stay down its plenty of **** going down.

reckmen's photo
Sat 04/17/10 04:11 PM
it was not a misprint black people taste really good.im black and i taste like meatballs love

reckmen's photo
Tue 01/12/10 09:37 PM

and she moved to Tennessee and then she moved to *****.

..into a 5 star hotel?
another state didnt want to post where she lived

Oh ok..but just a reminder, long distance relationships are kinda shaky anyway without any conflicts.
yeah im hopeing it wont be that short so im working hard and call her every night

That's gonna drive her nuts....are you planning to stay far from her for a long time? Are there any plans for reuniting?
no we both hate the state that we live in so where going to a different state

reckmen's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:58 PM

My head hurts.
Pain killers?

reckmen's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:58 PM

..into a 5 star hotel?

Oh ok..but just a reminder, long distance relationships are kinda shaky anyway without any conflicts.
yeah im hopeing it wont be that short so im working hard and call her every night

reckmen's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:51 PM

..into a 5 star hotel?

reckmen's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:50 PM

Ahh.It happens.Fa get about it.Sleep with one of her friends
what the hell for every things going great plus her freinds aren't as hot as she is

reckmen's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:48 PM

OK me and my girlfriend has been dating for a while and not one day has gone by when i didn't tell her that i love her and vice versa I met her in collage but things didn't really start flying until i moved Back to Maryland and she moved to Tennessee and then she moved to *****.she wants to be a nurse. anyway we are doing the long distant relationship. its going good and it seems like its be came more than just the bedroom boom. well like when she moved down to **** her parents got to reconnect with their family friend and they all get together except my girlfriend and their son out of the three kids they have each now her dad did tell me that they used to live together for a while when they was kids and never got along.now i never met the guy but like the first time she told me that he said something mean to her i thought maybe she took it the wrong way. n then the 3 other times i thought to ask about what happened in detail and i thought maybe he was and then he started going out with her sister. and comes over often and now shes so sick of him that every time he comes over she goes to her room to avoid the conflict with him i told her to tell her mom and dad that he says smart **** every time he comes over to the point that she just goes in her room. but she told me she done that and they just say shes just too soft hearted and takes every thing to heart. and as i talked to her dad he told me that he going to handle it. so it stills been happening But not as often. earlier this week she started a job in nursing that she just loved doing so much had fun and she was happy with her job sadly the butt hole also got a job their and they went to the same orientation and today he just emberrest her in at her job by saying something he knew would make her upset her and she had to leave.what happens her parents just talk to the Reject.is it or are they going a little to easy on him

go down to **** and kick this guys azz..j/k
trust me what i want to do is go down their kick his *** beat his ****ing head in then drag him over to his mothers house to tell her what a **** up her retarded son has grown to be

reckmen's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:39 PM
OK me and my girlfriend has been dating for a while and not one day has gone by when i didn't tell her that i love her and vice versa I met her in collage but things didn't really start flying until i moved Back to Maryland and she moved to Tennessee and then she moved to *****.she wants to be a nurse. anyway we are doing the long distant relationship. its going good and it seems like its be came more than just the bedroom boom. well like when she moved down to **** her parents got to reconnect with their family friend and they all get together except my girlfriend and their son out of the three kids they have each now her dad did tell me that they used to live together for a while when they was kids and never got along.now i never met the guy but like the first time she told me that he said something mean to her i thought maybe she took it the wrong way. n then the 3 other times i thought to ask about what happened in detail and i thought maybe he was and then he started going out with her sister. and comes over often and now shes so sick of him that every time he comes over she goes to her room to avoid the conflict with him i told her to tell her mom and dad that he says smart **** every time he comes over to the point that she just goes in her room. but she told me she done that and they just say shes just too soft hearted and takes every thing to heart. and as i talked to her dad he told me that he going to handle it. so it stills been happening But not as often. earlier this week she started a job in nursing that she just loved doing so much had fun and she was happy with her job sadly the butt hole also got a job their and they went to the same orientation and today he just emberrest her in at her job by saying something he knew would make her upset her and she had to leave.what happens her parents just talk to the Reject.is it or are they going a little to easy on him

reckmen's photo
Mon 01/04/10 04:25 AM

what is the deal here? so i learn to think in a mans shoes.. <so called> do men think women never grow up? im curious?

1> women wont chase for their lifetime..<after they learn>
2> women wont just think about the man, only because they are worth much more!<They should be thought of as well, after they have learned all too well>
3> go ahead.. think all women are dumb!< u are totally wrong at some time in their life they do think about their self worth>
4>women only will do what their man wants..<are u gonna ever get over thinking only of yourself?>
5>women need to feel desired and wanted< and that doesnt mean just for sex!>
6>do u feel that all women just need sex to be turned on <or the size that u claim?>?<wrong again!>im sorry but for i beleive u are wrong! u think women cant have whatever they want in that area? u better be giving much more that that!cause<wrong again!>
7> men dont play games..< roflmao! ok!> play your games... and expect to be alone for the rest of your life.. cause the more your women age they arent gonna play it.. <or older than u>
8> when a woman says no..<u better believe it!> and i mean to anything! cause unlike<most> men they really do mean it!
9> if women are here for friends.. rather single or not..<unless they let u know otherwise..dont expcet anymore than that!they will let u know if u are "special" and dont apply to that rule by telling u so!
10> I love men and am not a basher!! just giving u all hints! <i beleive from most womans point of view!> we all hear what men want.. so i thought id give u what most women seem to thnk as well...

debate time!... lol

so if i get this right you are trying to think what you think men think and then post your opinion ?

reckmen's photo
Mon 01/04/10 04:08 AM
Hello I am kinda of a nice guy and hey you for got to put cute in that description of you!love

reckmen's photo
Fri 12/18/09 05:13 AM
I well how i used to do it was instead of driving every where i used to start walking to my friends house that was a little more than 5 miles away from me then take my time every day but each day i tried walking a little faster until i was at jogging pace. but on weekends when i didn't have anything to do i would start heading over their but take the Long way and make a few extra turns. the reason i chose to take it to my friends house was because if it was hot out and i needed some water it would be OK to stop their kick back and relax then head back out. or if i was really really late for work i could go over their and shower before work .

Previous 1 3 4 5