Community > Posts By > Still_Here_4_U

no photo
Mon 05/16/16 09:32 PM

op I am sure just wanted it out there ...
everyone has a right to their own opinion ... and maybe all those going after her from her profile will stop ... good luck with that she might just have to block them lol but she has the right to a topic just as others do ... boring to some or not ... or just letting all of the English men in the forums ... know she is available...:smile:

You nailed, I was thinking the very same thing.

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 07:30 PM

when you say generations,, are you referring to a whole family living their whole lifes without jobs?

or are you just referring to someone in each generation having had to rely on welfare for some period of their lives?

because,, lifetime welfare, is a very rare animal since clinton

It should be a extinct animal.. not rare.

Lol... figured this would get your radar up..so predictable :)..

btw, did Farrakhan every get those security people in place.. the 10,000 .. that were going to police their own... you know.. stem the black on black crime. Do what the cops can't.I mean it has been over a year now since the " call" when out.

They are not coming.. are they... also.. so predictable.

Your rainbow has one color MS

Just out of curiosity, what does that have to to with the topic of welfare?

offtopic

you have been here for less then a month.. try reading the historical treads a bit.. then comment on it..o.k. or take it off line and ask me yourself

Simple question without the intentions of receiving a rude reply in return. No need to read any thread history. I'm NOT THAT BORED. But thank you for the suggestion though. love

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:45 PM

when you say generations,, are you referring to a whole family living their whole lifes without jobs?

or are you just referring to someone in each generation having had to rely on welfare for some period of their lives?

because,, lifetime welfare, is a very rare animal since clinton

It should be a extinct animal.. not rare.

Lol... figured this would get your radar up..so predictable :)..

btw, did Farrakhan every get those security people in place.. the 10,000 .. that were going to police their own... you know.. stem the black on black crime. Do what the cops can't.I mean it has been over a year now since the " call" when out.

They are not coming.. are they... also.. so predictable.

Your rainbow has one color MS

Just out of curiosity, what does that have to to with the topic of welfare?

offtopic

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:41 PM

yes I am a ladyboy and honestly I don't know what the hek I'm doing here..so all haters are welcome

As long as you don't have it in the jar on a shelf over the headboard, I'm fine... I just couldn't compete with that. smile2

OMG. Be nice love .

Best wishes, if anything. ... finding a nice mature friend can be awesome as well.

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:38 PM

Any one

You're a nice looking g gentleman, I hope that you find what you are looking for... hopefully she won't be too silly :heart:

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:27 PM
One typical American and one luxury foreign.

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 06:25 PM

Yeah! They have the privilege of meeting and dating the best looking jerk.

Yeah they have the privilege of landing that great job just to have to fight off the bosses advances and threats that if you don't put out...get out!

Yeah they have the privilege of being labeled ditzy .. ..just because

And usually the ones chasing her are the ones looking to get laid. Not taken seriously and usually they don't want to know her.

The good men won't go near her.

I don't know but am assuming that it may be an advantage to men to be more attractive but I could be wrong.

The one part of your I can agree with is assuming that an attractive woman is ditzy. She can be her own boss, hence not have to worry about anyone pushing up on her. She can be taken seriously because she has a gloss of strength, a presence of assertiveness. A good man won't approach her. But a gentleman who is very sure of himself will and do so with class that matches that attractive phenomenal women. I've seen such a woman.

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 10:15 AM

Do you feel attractive people have more privileges?

hell yes. you should see all the priviledges i get

let me see you first ?????
so I know what you really mean laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

haha! Thinking the very same thing!

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 04:38 AM
Greetings!

What is one question YOU are asked that YOU consider off limits on this site (or any other for that matter)?

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:32 PM

No.
Makes no difference in the system :-)

What is an avatar? I was not able to create a separate furum topic to ask you this. So apologies.

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:52 AM

Uh, what is the point of using a grandma remedy for a medical problem when one doesn't know the cause of the problem?

Looks like Maxster helped her with a great remedy. I'm sure if it was a major issue she would have went to a doctor. But since it wasn't serious, a quick fix was sufficient.

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:31 PM

That's a very good? I think i look ok or slightly above average.lol how ever the triangle thing does often =cute in some type of way.

Some are just that, cute in some type of way.

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:28 PM

Do people know they’re unattractive? They may figure it out.

lol

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:27 PM
I guess i'm trying to figure out what a perfect photo might be and if someone post there academic achievements why that might be considered a turn off?

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 06:59 PM
You are so correct when you state you can't imagine what it would feel like to be discriminated against. You could be the smartest kid in your class and the other kids will hate you. You could be the prettiest and get taunted by your peers.

Education is the key. It may not ease the discrimination, however it will bring forth some awareness of various types of ppl and their lifestyles.

Hiya Blondey111 blushing

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 05:57 PM

I've heard a warm hair dryer works on babies...

Saw that online! It works! I also saw placing a little bit of vicks vapor rub on a cotton ball and duck tape it to your ear over night. You can also place some behind the ear in the event there is that pain that travels down to the neck area. :heart: blushing

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 05:53 PM

I'm thinking...treat me right and I will treat ya better.It's as simple as that.....

People don't always give us the treatment we deserve D-ONE.

They often give us the treatment that we accept

So true! Hiya Ms. Peggy!

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 05:51 PM

ICD-10 was endorsed by the Forty-third World Health Assembly in May 1990 and came into use in WHO Member States as from 1994. ICD is currently under revision, through an ongoing Revision Process, and the release date for ICD-11 is 2018.

Yes the legal mandate implementation date was 2015 but as you can see it was in use well before that date :-)

In the clinical field specifically, ICD codes are used and have been used as medical billing codes. Those codes start with an F followed by a number.

The DSM-V codes is what I use as a diagnostic code. Until recently, insurance companies prefer us to us the ICD codes rather than DSM-V.

There are some very strong opinion that are for and against various sexual lifestyles. There are more sexual lifestyles than most ppl know about unfortunately (at least 8). Most I have yet to encounter in my field.

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 05:14 PM
^^^ Quote credits:

http://www.transequality.org/issues/resources/understanding-transgender-people-faq

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 04:14 PM

we view them as ill because they are not attracted to adults

we can view them ill because they aren't attracted to opposite sex as well

although I would replace the term 'mental illness' with 'emotional illness'

illness is not to be hated or detested

we don't hate people for having cancer and a whole lot of people who view the alleged inability to be attracted to the opposite sex DO NOT see it as cause to hate or detest someone either,,,

who are you referring to by we ms harmony .. Perhaps you meant to say 'I'.. It is your opinion isn't it :-)

You may be interested in what the world health organisation had to say .. .. Twenty two years ago, on May 17, the World Health Assembly removed homosexuality from the list of mental disorders when it approved a new version of the World Health Organization’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10).

"Since homosexuality is not a disorder , disease or illness ( including emotional illness :-) it does not require a cure.

The PAHO statement notes that there is a professional consensus that homosexuality is a natural variation of human sexuality and cannot be regarded as a pathological condition.

ICD-10 was implemented in 2015, NOT 20 years ago. Homosexuality was removed from the diagnostic and stat. manual over 40 years ago. However, for sex change surgery one will have to be diagnosed with a mental illness to be allowed to have such surgery. Not saying that it can't happen under the table.

Previous 1 3