Community > Posts By > elwoodsully

elwoodsully's photo
Mon 07/12/10 12:05 AM
I'd like to be like some government employees and get paid a full days work for staying at home.

elwoodsully's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:16 PM
Edited by elwoodsully on Sat 07/10/10 10:19 PM
At 45 y/o, I have never had more that traffic tickets.

I spent 5 months in Saudi/Iraq during Desert Storm without incident, but I was shot in the foot when I was just 16.

I was caught doing 105 mph in a 55, but got a warning..drinker

elwoodsully's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:09 PM
diagnose

elwoodsully's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:08 PM
Get Smart

elwoodsully's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:56 PM
You can't stop a robbery with a sandwich unless you have Miracle Whip.

elwoodsully's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:50 PM
Edited by elwoodsully on Sat 07/10/10 09:50 PM

Does this scream phallic obsession or what? laugh

That looks like a turbine motor from a helicopter. If that thing is hooked up right, I bet that sucker will do 150 mph easy.

elwoodsully's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:44 PM
I watched two movies yesterday, and they were both pretty good. First was "Cop Out" with Bruce Willis, and the second was "The Phantom"- SyFy channel's version of the old show. It was good enuff, that I hope it's made into a series.

elwoodsully's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:40 PM

Which movie? I would love to see it in action! bigsmile

There's one in Saving Private Ryan, near the end of the movie, when they're trying to prevent the nazi's from getting the bridge.

elwoodsully's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:19 PM
Take a look at some of the roads less traveled.

Man o man.

http://matadortrips.com/photo-essay-the-worlds-most-spectacular-roads-vol-2

elwoodsully's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:14 PM
A friend had a problem with a wasp nest that ended up having about 3,000 !!! of the little effers in it.

The way I got rid of them is we hooked his wet/dry vacuum up to a very long extension cord, and propped the nozzle onto the railing, the end just an inch from the nest, and taped it there. Then we sprayed a lot of spray into the vac, then sprayed them, turned on the vacuum, and ran like hell.

We let it run all night, and when we shut it off the next day, there were about 7-8 inches of them in the vacuum.

elwoodsully's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:07 PM
Grilled on the patio, topped off with mozz. cheese, and some spaghetti sauce and shrooms.. YUMMY.drool drool

elwoodsully's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:54 PM

Pfffft. Lebron who? Seriously, it's the NBA. Who cares? Summer is baseball and it's two months to opening day of the NFL.

Can I get an AMEN? UH huh !!

elwoodsully's photo
Wed 07/07/10 05:53 AM
Foghat - Slow Ride

elwoodsully's photo
Wed 07/07/10 05:52 AM
Serpico

elwoodsully's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:04 PM
I remember drive-thru liquor stores in Texas. There were no limits. Get a single beer, or a case, or a kegger. Although at that time, I also lived in a dry county, but we did have a social club that you could join for the low price of a dollar a month, and they'd let you byob to a party. Funny thing.. The closest town with any booze was named Ireland, Texas.

elwoodsully's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:40 PM
Hell, Dubz.. Move to Wisconsin. You can get drunk, fill up the car, play pool, get some food, buy a hunting/fishing or marriage license all in one place..

I usually just get MGD and a bottle of either Seagram's or SoCo.

elwoodsully's photo
Tue 07/06/10 02:39 PM

I am quite sure that the homo-sapiens-geekosaurusses know well about the torrents.

I don't think the majority of people with PCs do, since if they would, the software companies would go bankrupt. :smile:

Ok, so beside the pirate stuff you might have downloaded for evaluation laugh the better question would be, what stuff have you downloaded legally ?

that means, downloading stuff, which aren't considered stealing

Free movies? Linux?

Lemme see.. Legally? HMMmm.. I have 4TBs of h/d space.. Legally..? Uh.. Firefox browser.. uh.. proggies from download.com .. damn, this is hard.. pitchfork :angel: biggrin

elwoodsully's photo
Tue 07/06/10 11:47 AM

I have ALWAYS wanted to be a lesbian!!!! Unfortuntly my beard gives me away every time!!noway :banana:

Nah, some folks would just think you're an East German broad.
:laughing:

elwoodsully's photo
Mon 07/05/10 09:27 PM
No glove, no love.

elwoodsully's photo
Mon 07/05/10 08:53 PM
If you kick a man when he's down, he'll probably punch you in the sack.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25