Community > Posts By > Mlb61

Mlb61's photo
Sun 07/31/16 09:58 PM
Could you have a conversation with a 20, 30, 40 year old and not have to inject the "when I was your age" or "you kids get off my lawn" or Poke what? Think I go a vaccination for that or Emogis, are they them refugees I keep hearing about?

Mlb61's photo
Sun 07/31/16 09:24 PM
Yawn.. Boring. If you got here because of your exciting hook up or meeting, You may want to rethink what exciting cost. Courts are expensive, and not exciting.

Mlb61's photo
Sun 07/31/16 09:13 PM
I believe yes. Love is what you define it as. No thesis, no analyzing. Love is what you think. Just like you say what love is not. I also believe there is different levels of love. I believe there is a lot of morphing. Being something we really are not at the beginning of relationship. Just to persuade a mate that we have common interests. The facades wears off, people fall back into whom there are. (nothing wrong with that) then we get cynical and disappointed, then conclude that we cannot find love. Just to play the same game again, thinking you will get different results and do not, then becoming more cynical. And so on. Just my thoughts.